So My Dog Died

wish i wouldn't have clicked in here.
frown.gif

i cried my eyes out when my dog passed away. it was her time to go, but i was 
frown.gif
 for quite some time.

still miss you Scrappy, r.i.p.

Wait a couple months then go rescue a dog from the pound. It will make you feel better knowing you saved an animals life.

Wait a couple months then go rescue a dog from the pound. It will make you feel better knowing you saved an animals life.

I see the "All dogs go to heaven" bit has already been beat to death
eyes.gif

so with that said,

RIP to your dog man,and i hope you can find it in your heart to get another one.
tired.gif

I see the "All dogs go to heaven" bit has already been beat to death
eyes.gif

so with that said,

RIP to your dog man,and i hope you can find it in your heart to get another one.
tired.gif

OP im sorry for your loss. i just had to put my pit down 2 weeks ago (she wasnt even 2)... she caught a virus from an infected puppy that my friend had for 1 day (breeder sold him a german shepard for 500 and changed his number). i took her to the vet on a friday and they thought it was some food poisoning, and by sunday she had permanent damage and the emergency vet said it would b best to put her down.. to make things even more stressful, i thought my 6 month old boxer was goin down too because he started vomiting nonstop that following tuesday... thank god that after a couple days at the vet he was back to normal.

on some real @%+%, putting her down was the hardest @%+% i ever had to do but i didnt want to see my baby suffer anymore. i still tear up everyday just thinkn about how much love she gave out to everyone.. foreal everybody who knew bailey said she was the sweetest dog theyve ever met.

op i know it hurts real bad... the first couple days it felt like my heart was empty and that a piece of my soul went down with her.... it will get better.... sores do heal... remember the good times and appreciate everything gods blessed u with.

rip to your dog.

OP im sorry for your loss. i just had to put my pit down 2 weeks ago (she wasnt even 2)... she caught a virus from an infected puppy that my friend had for 1 day (breeder sold him a german shepard for 500 and changed his number). i took her to the vet on a friday and they thought it was some food poisoning, and by sunday she had permanent damage and the emergency vet said it would b best to put her down.. to make things even more stressful, i thought my 6 month old boxer was goin down too because he started vomiting nonstop that following tuesday... thank god that after a couple days at the vet he was back to normal.

on some real @%+%, putting her down was the hardest @%+% i ever had to do but i didnt want to see my baby suffer anymore. i still tear up everyday just thinkn about how much love she gave out to everyone.. foreal everybody who knew bailey said she was the sweetest dog theyve ever met.

op i know it hurts real bad... the first couple days it felt like my heart was empty and that a piece of my soul went down with her.... it will get better.... sores do heal... remember the good times and appreciate everything gods blessed u with.

rip to your dog.

Back
Top Bottom