:: So My Friends Aren't Friends Anymore, Over Nothing. ::

• 2 Nights ago I was chillin at my boy's house.
  • We got bored so me and two of other friends made webcam videos just makin fun of each other and my other friends (who weren't there) and posting it on their Facebook wall.
  • Just stupid stuff like "one plays video games too much, blah, blah"
  • Another joke about one "That left home and is now stayin with his girl blah, blah" (i.e. Carmen Sandiego jokes)
  • Honestly just harmless stuff. I wasn't sayin much but just laughing in the videos.
  • So the next night, one friend posts a rebuttal vid about me and my boy not having facial... you know, stupid %%#$.
    laugh.gif
  • Then he makes another one about my boy "swagger jackin'" his music taste, sneakers whatever... I literally just
    laugh.gif
    at everything cause it was funny & stupid.
  • So THEN, my boys that were with me that night started makin' videos BACK.
eek.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

• All in all, cards were pulled about, school, jobs and residences.
  • As a result one friend hasn't spoken to me in days, the others I'm still cool with but this WHOLE thing could've been avoided had I told everyone to cool out.
Anybody else have a falling out over B.S.?

• So, how old are you guys again?
  • Why do your boys take facebook so serious?
  • Tell your other boys to grow up.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

• You guys are lames for that tirade.
  • Don't take the internet so serious.
laugh.gif

To be honest at about the third video I literally got sick to my stomach
smh.gif
I was like "This is stupid" I mean nothing was said to me so I'mstraight but #@@% was stupid.

EDIT: I thought ya'll would like the bullets
laugh.gif
, a story OF cliffnotes.

Haha me and one of my homies had a lil riff over some similar $%%. He had his homie pshop a collage of me/akon comparisons (though I look nothing like him, wejust both African) and posted it on facebook. Then I came back with his face photoshopped on gay dudes bodies in a youtube video with "what what in thebutt" playing in the background. He got salty lol. I always take these things as all jokes but people don't like to get one-upped and I am very goodat that. Also I'm that guy who always takes it too far...and I don't give a damn. As 50 cent said, "I have less compassion than the average humanbeing".

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Haha me and one of my homies had a lil riff over some similar $%%. He had his homie pshop a collage of me/akon comparisons (though I look nothing like him, we just both African) and posted it on facebook. Then I came back with his face photoshopped on gay dudes bodies in a youtube video with "what what in the butt" playing in the background. He got salty lol. I always take these things as all jokes but people don't like to get one-upped and I am very good at that. Also I'm that guy who always takes it too far...and I don't give a damn. As 50 cent said, "I have less compassion than the average human being".
See, it was just like that. The jokes initially were harmless, then outta nowhere BAM!!! Some other @@++ gets thrown in.

And I wont post the videos, but I'll post a gif...

14b25a6ee6c55dffbd5f6acae6011ab3456c581.gif

This is literally all I was gonna throw into the fire. And it wasn't even funny.

Originally Posted by KingJerms

What is this the music industry? I guess the internet really is serious Business
grin.gif
Co-sign. When I read this, it reminded me of that Soulja Boy/Bow Wow beef.

Back
Top Bottom