Buddens
Beans
Bun-B
Pusha-T

see,, now thats debatable.

i would take the following off that list,, but hey,, mayeb its just me
lupe
pusha t

and some of the other artists can be a matter of preference like........
andre 3000
bun b

Ok now I agree with you but I am in no way shape or form saying that he IS the best rapper alive. It is just a title that he calls himself. Look at how we tookto TIP saying he was the King Of The South. Now before I explain this let me say that I AM NOT comparing the two individuals as far as musically. I am onlystating how everyone took to TIP crowning himself. There could have been an argument here cuz that means he's sayin he's better than Dre', Face,Bun and the list goes on. There was no BIG huge debate about what TIP was calling himself. Why is there such a debate about what Wayne calls himself. Everyrapper that I hear eventually say they are the best in one of their songs. That's just it! He can say whatever he wants to in his songs, you don't haveto believe it. I don't believe it at all!!! I don't believe there are too many people that have sense enough to understand the english language thatwould agree with him. He is just simply the hottest as of right now. That could change next week. There just has to be someone that comes along and has thesame grind as this guy. Now that's what I really respect from dude. His Grind. He lives in his studio and then shares it. This too though could eventuallycause his downfall. He just may start runnin out of stuff to say and that has become evident in the past couple of months. Maybe he hasn't done as muchlately cuz he is actually trying to be a regular artist and put out a real album. And with the talent thing, you know this boy is talented. He may not be themost talented but he is talented and does have a world of potential. Everyone doesn't tell the same lie. Now don't think I am sayin he is the best, Iam jus sayin let him say whatever he wants don't nobody gotta believe it. I sure don't. I look at it for what it's worth......ENTERTAINMENT.

3 stacks aint preference dude is the best lyricist behind hov prolly right now... bun MAYBE...

lupe is light years ahead of weezy and pusha T is like the better version of weezy...

PT normally u b pretty good wit musical opinions but today u buggin... somebody lace u?

hahaha.....a debate for AfroMan....that was my dude...i loved that song.....naw but for real i ain't debatin if he is the best...im jus sayin that he cansay whatever he wants....we don't believe it....the problem is the commercial society doesn't see it that way....they only know what they keep seeingor keep hearing....we all undoubtedly keep seeing and keep hearing Wayne....

PT normally u b pretty good wit musical opinions but today u buggin... somebody lace u?

na,,,,
but keep in mind,,,,, what im saying is,,,,,,, me personally,,,, i think the best out right now is joe.
but at the end of the day,,, if people say wayne is the best,,,, i aint mad at them because imo,, wayne is tearin @%@! up.

so to get back to the original post,,, the lil kid didnt deserve to get slapped,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, id rather see someone get slapped for saying thatbizarre is the greatest alive.

wether you like wayne or not,,,,,,, he definatley is making a big impact on the game and reaching for the crown. i aint mad at people who claim him to be thebest,, even if imo he isnt.

id rather see someone get slapped for saying that bizarre is the greatest alive.
bizarre's mother wouldnt even say that...

people just gotta realize that the word "hot" is not interchangable wit the word "good"

^^^ lolol,, im just thinking about how adamant wayne was in the nex xxl about not being hot,,, but being great.

Here's 12 that I don't think can be argued (and yes, Lupe is most definitely better than Wayne) .... Take your favorite 10

Jay
Nas
Eminem (Hasn't been around much, but will be dropping an album in '08)
Ludacris
Lupe
Andre 3000
Big Boi
Common
Chamillionaire
Joe Budden
Beanie Sigel
T.I.

If that wasn't enough.... then here's 9 more that are better depending on personal preference.

Bun B
Twista
Krayzie Bone
Cam'ron
Saigon
Young Buck
Young Jeezy
The Game
Kanye (Better artist, not rapper)

So, I just listed 21 rappers that I think are better than Lil' Wayne. There's no possible way that he can be the Greatest Alive or Currently if I canname more than 5 better than him with no argument, let alone 21. End of discussion...

id drop sai, krayzie, and game but everyone else i can agree with... they may not b lyrically better but they make better music....

what the hell is so ill about budden? he didnt bring anything new to the game. JADAkiss > Budden.

im in a damn group on facebook saying lil wayne is the best alive and im gonna remove my membership. im only in it cuz i know dude who created the group

lupe is light years ahead of weezy and pusha T is like the better version of weezy
Yea light years ahead weezy. Pusha T better Lupe in my opinion. And I listen to both clipse and Lupe heavily. Lupe is cool, but I think people actto astounded by his music. Theres to many people I feel compete with Lupe and have been doing before him. Evidence, Cannibus, Andre,Big Boi,Pun,Inspectah Deck,Gza and a plethra of other MC's I wont name for sake of arguement.

Back
Top Bottom