So my sister's friend just had a baby 1 week ago...

I don't know what is more disgusting, this or the videos of chicks twerking in front of their kids. Naw, I know what, the video of the chick teaching her daughter how to do moves on a stripper pole.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

HORRIBLE/idiotic mother....I think I'm more disgusted at the fact that she's got FILTHY money touching her newborn and all over the crib. Nevermind the fact that this is trifling as hell...but you don't want to expose your child to unnecessary germs for the sake of "stunting." I really feel bad for the kid that this is where his/her mother's head is at. @$+*@+ up priorities.
30t6p3b.gif

Had trouble embedding but heres a link to a dudes home expirement comparing bacteria growth on money from different scources ( ATM, wallet, 7-11 etc.)

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

HORRIBLE/idiotic mother....I think I'm more disgusted at the fact that she's got FILTHY money touching her newborn and all over the crib. Nevermind the fact that this is trifling as hell...but you don't want to expose your child to unnecessary germs for the sake of "stunting." I really feel bad for the kid that this is where his/her mother's head is at. @$+*@+ up priorities.
30t6p3b.gif

That's what I was coming in here to post. Mother is dumb as hell for that.
30t6p3b.gif

DAMN stupid $%*^&(^&&&%

like someone said on page 1, so many hands touch money and this bird puts it on top of a newborn baby

Back
Top Bottom