So Nike has 'Banned' Midnight Releases, Pre-Selling, and Pre-Ordering....LOL

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this is GREAT news for resellers with established connections.

all you "sneakerheads" will die off in the next 5 years when prices and backdooring make "the game" unbearable.

Word! This only helps negative media attention. 

Or they could stop this limited nonsense.

Less than one FSR per state. Really Nike?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They couldnt even release Galaxy foams in the city they were honoring 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This wont happen. What is nike going to do when they release them to tje store owners nothing because its out of their hands. I think the best thing to do is either raffles or do a preorder system thru nike and then have a midnight release as well.

Stores getting re-stocks=eliminates non sense. I'm sure everyone has noticed that any release that people are lining up it's just a bunch of dudes buying multiples to sell. That's the only real hype that builds around a shoe. Dude's went crazy for the summit lake lebrons, restocks calmed that down real quick. If this happened more often, dudes would second guess about buying 5 pairs to resell, less madness on release date, and nike can keep raping pockets rather than re sellers simply buying out every pair and trying to get there molestation in too. 

so instead of waiting in front of the store they wait in their car. Nice

"What Nike need to go head n do is have all the shoes at Phill Knights house and we go to his house and buy them, we gon see if you like that Phil Knight. Cmon talk to yo people mayne" -Get Money Boyz AKA Money Makin Maniaks
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Or they can go back to the quick strike method with no set release date, and also do the one per customer thing 

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

"What Nike need to go head n do is have all the shoes at Phill Knights house and we go to his house and buy them, we gon see if you like that Phil Knight. Cmon talk to yo people mayne" -Get Money Boyz AKA Money Makin Maniaks
Spoiler 
quote, the great Get Money Bizzzzoyzzz

Someone had mentioned this to me a few weeks ago, but I did not think it would actually happen.
This will only affect the wannabee resellers. Like it was said earlier in the thread, people with REAL connects, will still be business as usual.

I do know HOH managers and employees will be extra salty, because I know Nike will keep a very close eye on these stores, since they get most

of the limited releases. Managers do not want to potentially lose their jobs, or have limited product taken away from their store.

props for even acknowledging the situation, and the raffle suggestion is a definite step in the right direction. Everyone will have an equal shot at the shoes without stabbing/fighting for them while being lined up 12 hours in advance...

this actually makes things worse.....now ppl will be forced to wait through the night.

GOONS WILL BE LURKING. If you are under 5'10, 160lbs, you better have a burner.

What they really need to do is find out a way to stop store employees from holding all the pairs for their friends/family. That's our major problem here. They should also limit it to one adult size per person and hand out tickets to whoever gets there first.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Stores getting re-stocks=eliminates non sense. I'm sure everyone has noticed that any release that people are lining up it's just a bunch of dudes buying multiples to sell. That's the only real hype that builds around a shoe. Dude's went crazy for the summit lake lebrons, restocks calmed that down real quick. If this happened more often, dudes would second guess about buying 5 pairs to resell, less madness on release date, and nike can keep raping pockets rather than re sellers simply buying out every pair and trying to get there molestation in too. 

QFMFT.

Originally Posted by KOD843

What they really need to do is find out a way to stop store employees from holding all the pairs for their friends/family. That's our major problem here. They should also limit it to one adult size per person and hand out tickets to whoever gets there first.

they didn't make the release limited
8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom