So Nike has 'Banned' Midnight Releases, Pre-Selling, and Pre-Ordering....LOL

welp, im officially done then

preorders were the only thing making this shoe thing semi-tolerable

i only make id's now for the most part now

*%!* them
laugh.gif

Nike is trollin I will be scooping a dozen playoffs in a few days have fun regulating Nike.
laugh.gif

The midnight banning helps a lot IMO. Mad dudes was gettin robbed and %!# ..... even though it can still happen in broad day but it's a lot safer not releasing them 12, 1 am in the morning

Originally Posted by Wade187

Stores getting re-stocks=eliminates non sense. I'm sure everyone has noticed that any release that people are lining up it's just a bunch of dudes buying multiples to sell. That's the only real hype that builds around a shoe. Dude's went crazy for the summit lake lebrons, restocks calmed that down real quick. If this happened more often, dudes would second guess about buying 5 pairs to resell, less madness on release date, and nike can keep raping pockets rather than re sellers simply buying out every pair and trying to get there molestation in too. 

I like this idea

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Stores getting re-stocks=eliminates non sense. I'm sure everyone has noticed that any release that people are lining up it's just a bunch of dudes buying multiples to sell. That's the only real hype that builds around a shoe. Dude's went crazy for the summit lake lebrons, restocks calmed that down real quick. If this happened more often, dudes would second guess about buying 5 pairs to resell, less madness on release date, and nike can keep raping pockets rather than re sellers simply buying out every pair and trying to get there molestation in too. 

I like this idea

Pretty much, have a release date and then an unknown date of a FSR restock. Have the restock within a week or two of the release date. Multiple restocks would help too. Its not like it would hurt Nike, they would make money off selling more pairs.

OR, things could be like they were up until 04-05, and there were enough pairs produced to go around...oh wait...but then no one would have "dem exclusives" 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Next step is to stop camping. This empty chair bull @!%% has to go.

Its not that easy.  If you "ban" camping, expect a full on madman sprint into FLs,FNLs, ect. as soon as they open. Would get messy.  People will be waiting in and buy their car
laugh.gif

Nike just needs to cut to the chase,

how many "nike factory" stores are around? that's pure profit
stop messing with these malls that charge an arm n a leg for security guards.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

This changes nothing
laugh.gif

exactly, that just means bigger, longer, and angrier lines earlier in the morning
30t6p3b.gif

plus nike cant control all stores, some will still break the rules like always

This

you guys gotta look at the big picture, there are still going to be riots and whatnot, but at least now nike can say 'we banned midnights, they shouldve done a raffle, not our fault'

I don't like raffles, it doesn't make more pairs available, it just randomly selects buyers.

it doesn't guarantee me a pair like camping would. And it gives a chance to all the people who ruined the hobby to get their pairs.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom