So... No One Is Gonna Talk About the Gucci/Prada Blackface Thing?

Is naughtyhare a cheapskate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh we talking race? Last I check minority isn’t something exclusive to blacks, neither was the influence of hip hop on kids that grew up in the ghetto...so I guess even though I’m Hispanic, grew up in the ghetto I cannot possibly speak on the influences of drug dealers, pimps and hip hop artists had on me growing up...some of which were not all black.
Minority isn’t exclusive to blacks
But some minorities are afforded things
Other minorities aren’t
Just facts

Folks come up with every excuse
To justify the racist **** companies do

ARE YOU WEARING NIKES WHEN YOU TYPED THIS STATEMENT AND OR REPLYING TO MY POST?

Ex-Nike Executive Files Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
The third suit regarding Nike’s workplace culture.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Fnike-racial-discrimination-lawsuit-details-01.jpg

DREW ANGERER/GETTY IMAGES
FASHION 1 day ago
4.7K8
Jack Stanley
A former Nike executive is suing the Beaverton brand for racial discrimination. In the lawsuit, which was reported by Portland Business Journal, former senior director in data analytics Amer Inam is accusing Nike of overlooking him in favor of a less-experienced white employee. According to Inam’s suit, he initially received praise for his work, before being passed up for promotion. The lawsuit goes on to claim that Inam — who was born in India – received a salary $75,000 USD below a white co-worker with similar background and experience.

Y’all peep what Chinese folks did to D&G
We can do the same
But y’all just wanna fall for the okie doke

ARE YOU WEARING NIKES WHEN YOU TYPED THIS STATEMENT AND OR REPLYING TO MY POST?

Ex-Nike Executive Files Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
The third suit regarding Nike’s workplace culture.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Fnike-racial-discrimination-lawsuit-details-01.jpg

DREW ANGERER/GETTY IMAGES
FASHION 1 day ago
4.7K8
Jack Stanley
A former Nike executive is suing the Beaverton brand for racial discrimination. In the lawsuit, which was reported by Portland Business Journal, former senior director in data analytics Amer Inam is accusing Nike of overlooking him in favor of a less-experienced white employee. According to Inam’s suit, he initially received praise for his work, before being passed up for promotion. The lawsuit goes on to claim that Inam — who was born in India – received a salary $75,000 USD below a white co-worker with similar background and experience.
What u thought u “had me” posting this
I rarely buy Nike now
I have no problem giving it up
I’m grown
My Nike shoes don’t define me
They just shoes

He was a director and only getting paid 75k :rollin
He shoulda been left Nike
I make more than that without being management

Minority isn’t exclusive to blacks
But some minorities are afforded things
Other minorities aren’t
Just facts

How is that relevant to the specific topic we are discussing?

Gucci and other Lux brands been shown their hand and agenda on how Little they care about minorities, specifically black minorities, YET is hip hop the mainstream vessel that has fed these brands to its fans, majority of who are minorities (black and Latino alike) it don’t matter who came before hip hop and influenced hip hop before it was the top influencer in fashion....so here we have a now “WOKE” rapper, not really having much of a constructive convo with a fan, but more like shaming him...good on tip I guess, but to me just like 50’s skit on burning all his Gucci, comes off as clout chasing social media outrage.

He was a director and only getting paid 75k :rofl:
He shoulda been left Nike
I make more than that without being management

Bruh the way you sitting on your high horse, I sure hope you only rock with black owned brands....and I sure hope when you eat at black establishment, you at least tip the waiter.

Bruh the way you sitting on your high horse, I sure hope you only rock with black owned brands....and I sure hope when you eat at black establishment, you at least tip the waiter.
I ain’t sitting on no high horse
Calling a spade a spade

What u thought u “had me” posting this
I rarely buy Nike now
I have no problem giving it up
I’m grown
My Nike shoes don’t define me
They just shoes

Just answer my question.

are you wearing nikes right now as your typing?
Yes or no?

How is that relevant to the specific topic we are discussing?

Gucci and other Lux brands been shown their hand and agenda on how Little they care about minorities, specifically black minorities, YET is hip hop the mainstream vessel that has fed these brands to its fans, majority of who are minorities (black and Latino alike) it don’t matter who came before hip hop and influenced hip hop before it was the top influencer in fashion....so here we have a now “WOKE” rapper, not really having much of a constructive convo with a fan, but more like shaming him...good on tip I guess, but to me just like 50’s skit on burning all his Gucci, comes off as clout chasing social media outrage.
That wasn’t a fan
Another rapper
Why can’t he actually be woke
Why does he have to be “woke”
And using black and mainstream together is dumb
Mainstream are when white folks get ahold of something
I like what i Like
Never needed hip hip to tell me something was cool
Just cause u needed it to doesn’t mean everyone did

U asked me a damn question
I’m responding to it

I never asked you **** :rollin

You the one demanding an answer as to who influenced my childhood as a product of growing up in the hood....then try to tell me because my skin isn’t black I can’t have an opinion on how hip hop is in large part to blame for the dependency of minorities to luxury brands.

Hip hop is so influential, that back when iceberg was HOT because of people like Jay promoting it, and he wanted a piece of the pie, to which they declined, he blacklisted them and Iceberg legit fell off the map immediately...that’s another brand with recorded questionable marketing, I wonder tho, had they agreed to pay Jay, would he had still promoted it to his fan base?...

I answered the question though
You gave a convoluted answer. Not a straightforward one.

But that’s expected from you.

See you the jordan 11 thread when the black/red 11s come out later this year,

Did ever get that concord restock pair yet?

That wasn’t a fan
Another rapper
Why can’t he actually be woke
Why does he have to be “woke”
And using black and mainstream together is dumb
Mainstream are when white folks get ahold of something
I like what i Like
Never needed hip hip to tell me something was cool
Just cause u needed it to doesn’t mean everyone did

Wait HIPHOP ISNT MAINSTREAM!???

You seriously say some outlandish **** :rollin

You gave a convoluted answer. Not a straightforward one.

But that’s expected from you.

See you the jordan 11 thread when the black/red 11s come out later this year,

Did ever get that concord restock pair yet?

Cue “oh but that’s different” Gif

I love how you conveniently ignore all other aspects of body language shown at different parts of the clip.

But those things don't fit YOUR narrative.
Good for you, you seemed to have learned the word 'narrative' recently and having fun learning how to inject it.

Oh we talking race?
Idk what school u graduated from
But when someone puts a question mark
It’s means a question
Do better
If u don’t know that
I feel sorry for ur patients u treat as a nurse
Cause u def a trash *** nurse

Back
Top Bottom