So... No One Is Gonna Talk About the Gucci/Prada Blackface Thing?

Is naughtyhare a cheapskate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ARE YOU WEARING NIKES WHEN YOU TYPED THIS STATEMENT AND OR REPLYING TO MY POST?

Ex-Nike Executive Files Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
The third suit regarding Nike’s workplace culture.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Fnike-racial-discrimination-lawsuit-details-01.jpg

DREW ANGERER/GETTY IMAGES
FASHION 1 day ago
4.7K8
Jack Stanley
A former Nike executive is suing the Beaverton brand for racial discrimination. In the lawsuit, which was reported by Portland Business Journal, former senior director in data analytics Amer Inam is accusing Nike of overlooking him in favor of a less-experienced white employee. According to Inam’s suit, he initially received praise for his work, before being passed up for promotion. The lawsuit goes on to claim that Inam — who was born in India – received a salary $75,000 USD below a white co-worker with similar background and experience.

Rich people are just trash seems like. Look at all the scandals going on lately. Racist, fraudulent, power hungry, misogynistic, rapists.

Drug dealers and pimps were not mainstreamed, they influenced what hip hop was about, hip hop had a mainstream stage for that lifestyle....how many pimps or drug dealers influenced trends as opposed to say Kanye?...majority of minorities that blow crazy amounts of money on lux brands, do so because their favorite artists influenced them, not because their local pimp/pusher did.

Not true. Drug dealers have a lot of influence.

To black folks no
Hell when a song goes mainstream
We don’t mess with it anymore
U should know that
U “grew up” around it remember

I guess you never been to a club before.

It predates hiphop, yet hiphop came on the scene in the 80’s gained its world stage over almost 4 decades to the point that today hiphop is the top branding/trending genre worldwide, arguably the most linked genre to fashion and yet its artists who are majority black most will still promote these brands....with a few “woke” ones that condemned Gucci but probably still rock Prada...

My thing is if you are gonna sit on a high horse, keep that energy all across the board, racism in advertisement is blatant even to this day...why? Probably because most fashion brands lack any type of black leadership that would stop these campaigns before they get put out into the world...so there is gonna be way more than just Gucci some of ya gonna have to write off....or you can just simply continue to do your part in the world, teach Dont belittle or embarrass while having your opinion and simply proceed to mind your business and stay out of someone else’s pockets.

It predates hiphop, yet hiphop came on the scene in the 80’s gained its world stage over almost 4 decades to the point that today hiphop is the top branding/trending genre worldwide, arguably the most linked genre to fashion and yet its artists who are majority black most will still promote these brands....with a few “woke” ones that condemned Gucci but probably still rock Prada...

My thing is if you are gonna sit on a high horse, keep that energy all across the board, racism in advertisement is blatant even to this day...why? Probably because most fashion brands lack any type of black leadership that would stop these campaigns before they get put out into the world...so there is gonna be way more than just Gucci some of ya gonna have to write off....or you can just simply continue to do your part in the world, teach Dont belittle or embarrass while having your opinion and simply proceed to mind your business and stay out of someone else’s pockets.
Hip Hop came on the scene in '76.
The Nation, the Five Percenter's had a HUGE influence on the development of rap, hip hop and the whole culture. No need to discuss the Bronx River Houses, how things came to play over there and in BK, St.Johns park behind the Albany Houses with DJ Flowers doing his thing. Elmcor in Queens knew what time it was. The undercurrent was hoops, the nation, James Brown with the hip hop National Anthem, Give It Up, Turn it Loose (In The Jungle Groove).

Cracks me up when non blacks try to tell blacks
What to do when it comes to racism
How we should feel
What we should do
Just cause they “grew up” around black folks
Or listened to hip hop
Or married a black person
I ain’t sayin no names
I’m just sayin

Rich people are just trash seems like. Look at all the scandals going on lately. Racist, fraudulent, power hungry, misogynistic, rapists.

Its part of human nature. Its the times were living in, that we have the tools to display the ugly parts of human nature across the globe for the public to all witness.

Plus its doesn’t matter how rich you are, poor people also display those type of traits and behavior.

Last edited:
Cracks me up when non blacks try to tell blacks
What to do when it comes to racism
How we should feel
What we should do
Just cause they “grew up” around black folks
Or listened to hip hop
Or married a black person
I ain’t sayin no names
I’m just sayin

I’m simply calling out the hypocrisy.

Let us know when you get rid of all the brands you grew up with...I’m sure all of them have a racist background to dig up....it didn’t start nor will it end at Gucci.

Be consistent.

I’m simply calling out the hypocrisy.

Let us know when you get rid of all the brands you grew up with...I’m sure all of them have a racist background to dig up....it didn’t start nor will it end at Gucci.

Be consistent.
Never said it started or ended with Gucci
But when I can make a stand
And stand for something
I’m a do it
If u choose not to
That’s on u

Hmmmm
If u grew up in it
Wouldn’t have to be corrected if that was true
But continue
I was born in the 80’s, the hiphop I grew up on was from the 90’s, hiphop has evolved over decades, is it really that hard to comprehend?....hiphop mainstream influence didn’t become prominent on a bigger stage till RunDMc in my opinion

To make it simple, Hip Hop was never and wasn't supposed to be, a white thing. No white people were involved until they saw that there was money to be made.

Just like Gucci. You mean to tell me that big red lips are an insult to an oppressed Black people? How can we sell that to them?

Willful ignorance is as distasteful as poop on a spoon.

Never said it started or ended with Gucci
But when I can make a stand
And stand for something
I’m a do it
If u choose not to
That’s on u

Exactly my point, you are on your high horse making your stance, bravo to you, time to donate your Nikes, Jays, Adidas, etc...or you only stand against Gucci?

I was born in the 80’s, the hiphop I grew up on was from the 90’s, hiphop has evolved over decades, is it really that hard to comprehend?....hiphop mainstream influence didn’t become prominent on a bigger stage till RunDMc in my opinion
Who u grew up on
I’m curious

To make it simple, Hip Hop was never and wasn't supposed to be, a white thing. No white people were involved until they saw that there was money to be made.

Just like Gucci. You mean to tell me that big red lips are an insult to an oppressed Black people? How can we sell that to them?

Willful ignorance is as distasteful as poop on a spoon.

Well put....couldn’t agree more.

Exactly my point, you are on your high horse making your stance, bravo to you, time to donate your Nikes, Jays, Adidas, etc...or you only stand against Gucci?
Who said I only stand against Gucci though
I don’t watch the nfl
Haven’t been to Starbucks since that incident with those dudes
Don’t let my daughter go to h&m
And few other things
I don’t just stand against Gucci
How is choosing where I want to spend my money a high horse

Just about any dominant rapper during the golden age of hiphop, Dmx, the Lox, Jay, Pun, Badboy, Tupac, list goes on...do I get a good pass now?...lol
No cause I’d figure that’s who you’d say
Thought u would throw in atcq too

Doesn't matter how long you rocked with a brand once you are aware of the racist way they operate it's ok to stop spending your money with them. Hip hop reports on the streets. In the 70s rappers rhymed about cadillacs as it was an aspirational product. Everybody couldn't afford one so it was a status symbol. Rappers rap about maybachs now since a Caddy ain't that far out of reach. While doing so rarely is a moral compass used regarding said companies practices. If so Smif n Wessun would have never made black trump

Who said I only stand against Gucci though
I don’t watch the nfl
Haven’t been to Starbucks since that incident with those dudes
Don’t let my daughter go to h&m
And few other things
I don’t just stand against Gucci
How is choosing where I want to spend my money a high horse

So you are willfully ignorant then, instead of doing your research and deciding which companies have history of an agenda, you wait for a public outcry to make your stance....like I said bro, just because those companies you mentioned got caught slipping, doesn’t mean just about every major company that’s been around for a while, hasn’t exercised a certain level of racism, be it through their executive chain of command or their target audience or their advertisement...so don’t wait till they are exposed to condem them.

So you are willfully ignorant then, instead of doing your research and deciding which companies have history of an agenda, you wait for a public outcry to make your stance....like I said bro, just because those companies you mentioned got caught slipping, doesn’t mean just about every major company that’s been around for a while, hasn’t exercised a certain level of racism, be it through their executive chain of command or their target audience or their advertisement...so don’t wait till they are exposed to condem them.
If u say so
I don’t even know why I continue to engage
U one of them folks who think
Hey I got black friends
My wife black
I listen to rap
That u have a grasp on what ur saying
So go ahead
Do u
Let me do me

Back
Top Bottom