So... No One Is Gonna Talk About the Gucci/Prada Blackface Thing?

Is naughtyhare a cheapskate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Idk what school u graduated from
But when someone puts a question mark
It’s means a question
Do better
If u don’t know that
I feel sorry for ur patients u treat as a nurse
Cause u def a trash *** nurse

Your school should have thought you the meaning of a rhetoric question bruh...obviously I didn’t need an answer to that “question”

Typical of a dude that thinks is ok to go to a supermarket, open up a box of cookies, eat a few and put them back on the shelf...not even sure why I’m even entertaining you bro..

And I’m not a nurse, but I guess to your ignorant self anyone in scrubs must be a nurse :rollin

It ain’t differ t he just brought that to my attention
How could I have already boycotted
Or refused to buy anything Nike beforehand
If I didn’t know

Information is readily available nowadays, you “chose” not to know...the same way these hiphop artist “chose” to ignore years of racial descrepencies within these companies, yet still glorified them to their fans.

Your school should have thought you the meaning of a rhetoric question bruh...obviously I didn’t need an answer to that “question”

Typical of a dude that thinks is ok to go to a supermarket, open up a box of cookies, eat a few and put them back on the shelf...not even sure why I’m even entertaining you bro..

And I’m not a nurse, but I guess to your ignorant self anyone in scrubs must be a nurse :rofl:
Now u backtracking saying u didn’t ask me anything
When u clearly asked a question
Ok whatever quitting this convo
Enjoy ur day
Stay blessed
And hope ur day as a father is realized soon

Information is readily available nowadays, you “chose” not to know...the same way these hiphop artist “chose” to ignore years of racial descrepencies within these companies, yet still glorified them to their fans.
The article was written a day ago :lol

To black folks no
Hell when a song goes mainstream
We don’t mess with it anymore
U should know that
U “grew up” around it remember

You make no damn sense bro....hiphop is probably the most mainstream music genre globally....for sure the most influential genre world wide when it comes to fashion....you downplaying Hiphop really shows how
Lost in this argument you are....last I checked the biggest influencers in hiphop are black.

Now u backtracking saying u didn’t ask me anything
When u clearly asked a question
Ok whatever quitting this convo
Enjoy ur day
Stay blessed
And hope ur day as a father is realized soon

Lmaoooooooooooo @ the backhanded blessing from you...hahahahahahaha I love NT man...

When You lie you hurt only yourself.

just got through on finishline
i just decided to check the site
seen they had my size still and added to cart and paid
was easy as hell

C34EE623-277A-4BB4-8420-F82F4D45A5EA.jpeg

D77C0A7F-1EFB-40FC-BF6B-549119ECD923.jpeg

I fully expect Naughty to donate all his Nike kicks....keep up that energy bruh and teach it forward!

I fully expect Naughty to donate all his Nike kicks....keep up that energy bruh and teach it forward!
Shoulda been in the af1 thread during Air Force 1 day
Me and a few others did just that
Next af1 day is 11/11
And now I officially exit this back and forth with u

Now I’m asking a question, will you donate all your nike kicks in order to stand against an oppressive brand?

Shoulda been in the af1 thread during Air Force 1 day
Me and a few others did just that
Next af1 day is 11/11
And now I officially exit this back and forth with u

Not just air forces, anything nike related including Jays....also don’t forget adidas....what other brands you rock with, I’ll do you a solid and research their racist history or how many top black execs are in the company...so you can start donating those clothes too

Lux desires predates Hip Hop. A whole industry was created around it. Duke, Miles and Bird, clean as the board of health back in the day.
If you are latino, you'd be in the back of the bus with us, recognize. You cannot claim hip hop if you weren't in the back of that bus. That's where the groove began, in the back of the bus. People in the front could not feel it. The seats in the back were hot and funky, the ride was bumpy. Some forget that bus ride, because the color of their skin and language, allows them the front of the bus while going back to their other roots. There, segregation rules in their favor. Hello Cuba before Castro and the coup, hello Dominican Republic right now. The connection to Blackness is a given through convenience. If there is something to take credit for, then you are Black, but not all the way Black, because you speak spanish.

I do not have all of the answers, but I do know this, if you do not know that spanish is not your original language, then your mind isn't fit to discuss the ramifications of losing your tongue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom