So... No One Is Gonna Talk About the Gucci/Prada Blackface Thing?

Is naughtyhare a cheapskate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If u say so
I don’t even know why I continue to engage
U one of them folks who think
Hey I got black friends
My wife black
I listen to rap
That u have a grasp on what ur saying
So go ahead
Do u
Let me do me

You desperately trying to turn the tide bro, when I’m simply calling out how willfully ignorant you are to the racist practices of just about any brand that’s older than 25 years, so you turn a blind eye till they are exposed, that’s when you decide to act....guess I gotta give you props for that, at least you stand by your social outrage....just know that if you gonna condemn brands for racist moves, you got more than just Starbucks, Gucci, H&M to go through.

My thing is if you are gonna sit on a high horse, keep that energy all across the board, racism in advertisement is blatant even to this day...why? Probably because most fashion brands lack any type of black leadership that would stop these campaigns before they get put out into the world...so there is gonna be way more than just Gucci some of ya gonna have to write off....or you can just simply continue to do your part in the world, teach Dont belittle or embarrass while having your opinion and simply proceed to mind your business and stay out of someone else’s pockets.
:hat: People have SELECTIVE outrage.

I see you are finally maturing

Man shut your mouth with that BS, I’ve said nothing remotely racist...calling out Tips hypocrisy and Naughtys Selective outrage doesn’t classify me as a racist, the hell is wrong with you.
being outraged
by something YOU
think is offensive isn't selective outrage though

26041F67-565E-4369-9C7A-E5B53FA98238.jpeg
23C0F7AF-36A9-47CD-8B38-500C047BAB1A.jpeg

being outraged
by something YOU
think is offensive isn't selective outrage though

Lmaooo Im assuming you meant “I DONT think is offensive” to which I reply, find the receipts because I never excused Gucci or claimed that sweater isn’t offensive, is just funny that NOW is that some of these rappers wanna act above the consumerism of Gucci, very naive of you to think Gucci JUST now decided to be racially insensitive

Lettuce be cereal tho, you the type of cat that steals cookies and gets banned from restaurants for not tipping, you was never buying Gucci anyways :rollin who we trying to fool with this boycott of yours?

Lmaooo Im assuming you meant “I DONT think is offensive” to which I reply, find the receipts because I never excused Gucci or claimed that sweater isn’t offensive, is just funny that NOW is that some of these rappers wanna act above the consumerism of Gucci, very naive of you to think Gucci JUST now decided to be racially insensitive
Bruh stop thinking I’m referring to u
U always think somebody coming at u
I’m speaking in general
what I’m offended by and what ur offended by are 2 different things
U have ur way of dealing with stuff I have mine stop being a lil cry baby

Lettuce be cereal tho, you the type of cat that steals cookies and gets banned from restaurants for not tipping, you was never buying Gucci anyways :rofl: who we trying to fool with this boycott of yours?

A cat playing with a mouse before he eats it.

Just Too easy.

Bruh stop thinking I’m referring to u
U always think somebody coming at u
I’m speaking in general
what I’m offended by and what ur offended by are 2 different things
U have ur way of dealing with stuff I have mine stop being a lil cry baby

You quoted me and LITERALLY capitalized “YOU” :lol

Yet somehow you wasn’t talking to me...ooook

Lettuce be cereal tho, you the type of cat that steals cookies and gets banned from restaurants for not tipping, you was never buying Gucci anyways :rofl: who we trying to fool with this boycott of yours?
Cool on assuming I can’t afford it

Y’all wild :lol:

Anyhow, nobody else in the world is worrying about this...

The things we should be worrying about, we don’t.

Like China...
Police brutality...
Flint water issue...
Etc..

Issues against humanity...

If you don’t like what they do, then don’t wear it. Shouldn’t be ridicule for it. You like what you like.

I do agree that we need to start supporting our businesses and creating new businesses. However, it’s your money and your moral stance. Not here to judge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom