So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

25085_1322127945595_1602724730_754360_1118046_n.jpg

indifferent.gif

"Im to clean to mark it up". I don't see me ever getting a tat because I know for a fact that I will regret it at some point in my life. If you want to make 6 figures I don't see why you would want anything visible that would cause people to judge you even more. If you want a decent job and aren't already established in the entertainment business (sports, music, etc) its just dumb. to me face tats are basically saying you dont care about your future. This little tattoo fad is just getting out of hand.

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

jtrsz9.jpg

xqjf9s.jpg

tired.gif

sweet baby jesus...

why?!?!?

Originally Posted by Aye Shawty

can't wait for this tattoo !$+$ to end

2wpm0q0.jpg

sick.gif

i hope you're sitting down, because you're going to wait for the rest of your life. and then some.

Aside from looking like a complete fool, why mess up my clear skin with a facial tattoo. Seems like a backwards mentality.

And i'm black.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

indifferent.gif
Must be down south big clothes and they look like they dont know how to speak
tired.gif

that chicks from nyc. and not even harlem.  she lives in the lower west side if im not mistaken (maybe east side?)

So now every black teen will realize that they are under constant scrunity, more so than any other group because of eyes inside and outside, and will never be allowed to just "be" whether you're clean cut or rough. Because now you're not you, you're "every black teen".

I don't agree with judging people by superficial things but yeah...u gotta be off ur

Rocker to be gettin cheek tattoos...

its not juss black teens 
white-man-tattoo.jpg
200610051221.jpg
misfit-facial-tattoo_49.jpg
56tattoosCEN_450x250.jpg
permanent-eyeglasses-tattoo_5.jpg
 theres juss stupid people that do stupid things,, this thread should be about people gettin  face tatts

Got my first tattoo when i was 16. Chest and half sleeve for me, that is all

Face tattoos are so stupid though
laugh.gif

look out how low that girl is wearing them pants
smh.gif
she look like lebron btw lo

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

indifferent.gif
Must be down south big clothes and they look like they dont know how to speak
tired.gif
She's from the BX boy
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

All these cats look like bummy BX/BK hood dudes that are still wearing braids/bigger clothes

Back
Top Bottom