So now little boys can grow up to be Miss Universe.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

You guys are taking this way too seriously. It's a freaking pageant, if "she" wants to enter, so be it. All you anti-gays out there are gonna look just as bad as racists in the history books in the coming generations. I don't know if you guys see the trend or not, but the world is becoming a much more accepting (aware) place. Hate is ancient.

How do you even know that he/she is attracted to the opposite gender?
No one is talking about "gays".

Some of y'all new _s are pathetic. Sound like you're all reading from the same script, without a mind of your own. 
indifferent.gif
 This coming from the guy that said...

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

30t6p3b.gif

People who still believe in traditional gender roles need to start boycotting these events.

You're the one that can't think for yourself.

Sex and gender are not the same thing, and this does not impact my life whatsoever.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You guys are taking this way too seriously. It's a freaking pageant, if "she" wants to enter, so be it. All you anti-gays out there are gonna look just as bad as racists in the history books in the coming generations. I don't know if you guys see the trend or not, but the world is becoming a much more accepting (aware) place. Hate is ancient.
This has nothing to do with hatred or being anti-gay (don't even see where homosexuality plays a part on the simplest level), it's common sense. If you weren't born a female you don't have a right to enter this pageant just because you believe you should be a woman, inverted your penis, got breast implants, and reconstructive face surgery doesn't make you one.

The history books should write this as it is. Miss Universe pageant lets a girl looking dude enter to avoid backlash.
Maybe I shouldn't assume this person is gay but it still comes down to hating others for their differences. You guys are gonna have a lot of trouble accepting the future because best believe more of this sort of biological engineering is gonna be occurring as science progresses. It's time to get over what things are "supposed" to be.
You act like a transgender entering a beauty pageant is some crime against humanity. Why should there be any limitation on enters? Isn't it up to the judges to decide who's deserving of the (pointless) title? It's like with the limitations on who can run for president, let a child run for all I care because the public will have its say regardless.

Ok yall let the gay thing go mainstream...cool

but I be damned if yall make it ok to let boys run around as women just so they can seduce straight men... Thats fraud!!!!!!

Stand your ground law will be activated

Don't they have pageants for transgenders? Why can't he just stick to that. Why.

!$%* is disgusting flat out.

I'll never understand how if a guy wakes up in the mornin and says he was born a Tiger they'd say he has a mental illness but if you wake up say you're born a woman it's all good. This !$%* is out of hand honestly, I'm scared to raise my kids in this day and age because you're the hateful parent if you tell your son he cant grow up and be a woman.

People getting mad over who is allowed to enter into a beauty pageant. A BEAUTY PAGEANT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Who really even cares?

This dude goldenchild9 stays angry at something

This has nothing to do with hatred or being anti-gay (don't even see where homosexuality plays a part on the simplest level), it's common sense. If you weren't born a female you don't have a right to enter this pageant just because you believe you should be a woman, inverted your penis, got breast implants, and reconstructive face surgery doesn't make you one.

The history books should write this as it is. Miss Universe pageant lets a girl looking dude enter to avoid backlash.
Maybe I shouldn't assume this person is gay but it still comes down to hating others for their differences. You guys are gonna have a lot of trouble accepting the future because best believe more of this sort of biological engineering is gonna be occurring as science progresses. It's time to get over what things are "supposed" to be.
You act like a transgender entering a beauty pageant is some crime against humanity. Why should there be any limitation on enters? Isn't it up to the judges to decide who's deserving of the (pointless) title? It's like with the limitations on who can run for president, let a child run for all I care because the public will have its say regardless.
This has nothing to do with hate. You just keep throwing that in to your post to make your argument seem like it's in the right. Somehow you're against hate and we're for it whether we know it or not. That's that bull @$*+. You seem to forget that when it comes down to it as much as science progresses and discovers new things one of it's main goals is to better serve humanity. Just cuz they discover better way to make men look like women does not mean society should give them a free pass  to perpetrate a fraud.

Also what do you mean accepting the future? Where exactly is this going? Are we gonna start letting androids enter the pageant cuz they look like women? I mean it's programmed to be a female and has the mannerisms why not? What's next pretty looking female gorillas being allowed in? or maybe you'll just be fine with adding hermaphrodites in to the it just to be accepting? Why not just let regular old men who like to wear women's lingerie enter? Like what are you talking about when you say the future? Some genderless world where everybody has had major plastic surgery and we can't even tell what is what anymore?

What you fail to understand is there's a difference between being progressive/accepting change and mindlessly saying why not to any question posed to you just because you believe being open minded and accepting different ppl should get carte blanche.

This has nothing to do with what's "supposed to be" either. If you want trannies in your pageant go have a ****** Miss Universe. Like how you sound saying a Miss Universe pageant doesn't have to have women in it? or excuse me females born female? See I'm all for gay marriage and equal rights but allowing dudes who have surgery to look like women has nothing to do with equal rights and sure as hell aint equal.

Nowhere in my post do I act like this is a crime against humanity. Stop the hyperbole. I just don't agree with it and think it should not be allowed and I stated simple reason why. I'm over here calling a spade a spade. Just cuz you made the spade look like a diamond don't mean it's a diamond. Just cuz you want that spade to be a diamond does not mean it is one. It's not a limitation.  It's a paegant for beautiful women. You're telling me your ready to redefine what a woman and a female is to satisfy those who are male.

You're last statement about running for president in an attempt to make a comparison to this just lets me know your whole idiotic stance on things of this nature. Boundless and irresponsible. Let whoever and whatever participate because in the end ppl will get it right when it comes down to it

30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting
Originally Posted by CashBanks

!$%* is disgusting flat out.

I'll never understand how if a guy wakes up in the mornin and says he was born a Tiger they'd say he has a mental illness but if you wake up say you're born a woman it's all good. This !$%* is out of hand honestly, I'm scared to raise my kids in this day and age because you're the hateful parent if you tell your son he cant grow up and be a woman.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This has nothing to do with hate. You just keep throwing that in to your post to make your argument seem like it's in the right. Somehow you're against hate and we're for it whether we know it or not. That's that bull @$*+. You seem to forget that when it comes down to it as much as science progresses and discovers new things one of it's main goals is to better serve humanity. Just cuz they discover better way to make men look like women does not mean society should give them a free pass  to perpetrate a fraud.

Also what do you mean accepting the future? Where exactly is this going? Are we gonna start letting androids enter the pageant cuz they look like women? I mean it's programmed to be a female and has the mannerisms why not? What's next pretty looking female gorillas being allowed in? or maybe you'll just be fine with adding hermaphrodites in to the it just to be accepting? Why not just let regular old men who like to wear women's lingerie enter? Like what are you talking about when you say the future? Some genderless world where everybody has had major plastic surgery and we can't even tell what is what anymore?

What you fail to understand is there's a difference between being progressive/accepting change and mindlessly saying why not to any question posed to you just because you believe being open minded and accepting different ppl should get carte blanche.

This has nothing to do with what's "supposed to be" either. If you want trannies in your pageant go have a ****** Miss Universe. Like how you sound saying a Miss Universe pageant doesn't have to have women in it? or excuse me females born female? See I'm all for gay marriage and equal rights but allowing dudes who have surgery to look like women has nothing to do with equal rights and sure as hell aint equal.

Nowhere in my post do I act like this is a crime against humanity. Stop the hyperbole. I just don't agree with it and think it should not be allowed and I stated simple reason why. I'm over here calling a spade a spade. Just cuz you made the spade look like a diamond don't mean it's a diamond. Just cuz you want that spade to be a diamond does not mean it is one. It's not a limitation.  It's a paegant for beautiful women. You're telling me your ready to redefine what a woman and a female is to satisfy those who are male.

You're last statement about running for president in an attempt to make a comparison to this just lets me know your whole idiotic stance on things of this nature. Boundless and irresponsible. Let whoever and whatever participate because in the end ppl will get it right when it comes down to it

30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting

2ecdoo9.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

SMH. It had a penis though. And it still has an XY chromosome, so it shouldn't be allowed to enter.

U do realize that even us as men had vjjs before the rest of the birth cycle took place right?But either way, shouldn't be allowed. No matter the change and money and procedures, u will always be what u were born. If the Ms Universe defined a woman as one who could become pregnant, then......

I personally don't have a problem with this issue... but where is the line drawn as to what type of "men" are allowed to join this pageant?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

SMH. It had a penis though. And it still has an XY chromosome, so it shouldn't be allowed to enter.
U do realize that even us as men had vjjs before the rest of the birth cycle took place right?But either way, shouldn't be allowed. No matter the change and money and procedures, u will always be what u were born. If the Ms Universe defined a woman as one who could become pregnant, then......
laugh.gif
Nobody is talking about 8 week old fetuses though.

Originally Posted by cartune

Ok yall let the gay thing go mainstream...cool

but I be damned if yall make it ok to let boys run around as women just so they can seduce straight men... Thats fraud!!!!!!

Stand your ground law will be activated

I'm sayin(not to this extent), IMO the whole transgender thing is pure selfishness. Forget science, Forget how you was born, what your mother named and raised you as, you feel like you woman, you become a woman? No.

Then, if you living as a woman, you know your going to want a man. You really think, even in the future, straight men are going to marry women that was born a man? They can even bare children. Like, who are they doing this for? There's no way that these people even think this that far out.

I still don't understand how gay people cut for this. All the crap they've been through and they're ok with someone copping out?

BOOM.... GAME CHANGER
happy.gif

GET 'EM MAD!!!

THEY ARE SO MAD!!!

CONFORMITY <-----------------  
roll.gif
roll.gif

DAMN, PEOPLE STILL DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO BE HAPPY IN 2012? WTH!!! IT AIN'T WORTH IT BRO!

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

BOOM.... GAME CHANGER
happy.gif

GET 'EM MAD!!!

THEY ARE SO MAD!!!

CONFORMITY <-----------------  
roll.gif
roll.gif

DAMN, PEOPLE STILL DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO BE HAPPY IN 2012? WTH!!! IT AIN'T WORTH IT BRO!
Who is doing the conforming though?

grin.gif

I could give a F less about gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals.
But this transgender ##!% is disgusting (to me) and sick.

Now I gotta go around background checking to make sure the women I talk to are actual REAL women?? 
sick.gif
 WTH son.

Swear, if this gets worse I'ma start only talking to chicks with kids.

You're last statement about running for president in an attempt to make a comparison to this just lets me know your whole idiotic stance on things of this nature. Boundless and irresponsible.
Let whoever and whatever participate because in the end ppl will get it right when it comes down to it

30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting
Yup, basically. It's a beauty pageant homie, it's not that serious 
grin.gif

Why can't rules be rules?  This contest has ONE rule. Be a woman.  Is that too hard to follow? If you were not born a women then go join the Miss Transgender contest because there's probably one out there.  This ain't for you if you were born a man. I swear you 2012 dudes want to challenge everything.  I feel sorry for you mother
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom