So now little boys can grow up to be Miss Universe.

^^ for real. Women can't join the NFL, men can't join the WNBA. people born out the US can't be president. all the exact same concept

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Why can't rules be rules?  This contest has ONE rule. Be a woman.  Is that too hard to follow? If you were not born a women then go join the Miss Transgender contest because there's probably one out there.  This ain't for you if you were born a man. I swear you 2012 dudes want to challenge everything.  I feel sorry for you mother
30t6p3b.gif

this...

She's not a ****** though. She is post op and has been taking hormone therapy since a teenager. She's not effectively a male anymore. End of the day, it's not important enough for me to give too much of a $*!+ I just wonder how many dudes have been hoodwinked, bamboozled by her and how they feel about it.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

She's not a ****** though. She is post op and has been taking hormone therapy since a teenager. She's not effectively a male anymore. End of the day, it's not important enough for me to give too much of a $*!+ I just wonder how many dudes have been hoodwinked, bamboozled by her and how they feel about it.
But you don't even know what a vagina feels like.  So your opinion doesn't matter.  Boom roasted

but you shot 42% from the ft line, 36% from the field, turned the ball over more than you assisted and steals combined, and swear up and down you're just the right opportunity from making the NBA

They should have stood by the one rule they had and that be the end of it. I cant play in the NBA but I could in the wnba. She should be in the transgender miss universe pageant.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Yup, basically. It's a beauty pageant homie, it's not that serious 
grin.gif
Like I said it's disgusting. Thought process of a clown. The fact you can't/won't respond lets me know that. You went from science is progressing and we hate other ppl for being different to anybody should do w/e they want
laugh.gif
Of course you're not serious.

Homie she is a male genetically she can't change her chromosomes and DNA .Please throw that nonsense out the window .She is effectively cheating young women out of their dream because she thinks she has the right just because she appears to be a woman .Its not fair it's wrong and it's a step back for lgbt and straight relations

but you shot 42% from the ft line, 36% from the field, turned the ball over more than you assisted and steals combined, and swear up and down you're just the right opportunity from making the NBA
That was funny but stay on topic young man. 

Are you really defending a mans right to enter a Miss Universe contest? Maybe you need to re-evaluate your life

As chronicled, maybe you need to reevaluate your life. I don't give much of a @++! either way. It's run by Donald Trump. How serious can it be?

But you don't even know what a vagina feels like.  So your opinion doesn't matter.  Boom roasted

why?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

None of you guys actually give a damn about Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant.

So let's stop beating around the bush. People are up in arms because they can't stand the idea that a transgendered person wants equality in their own way. People don't want to see a transgendered person considered as equal to someone that was born with the "traditional" gender roles. This idea that your gender is dictated by your sex is antiquated but you wouldn't know that judging by the pure ignorance in this thread.

For those opposed to the idea of transgendered people, again we're not talking about the pageant because that's not what this is REALLY about, do you guys think that people with gender identity issues are a new and recent phenomenon? Is homosexuality a new and recent phenomenon? Is their life affecting yours in any real, tangible way? Or is their simple existence such an abomination to you that they should be shunned from society altogether?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

grin.gif
Like I said it's disgusting. Thought process of a clown. The fact you can't/won't respond lets me know that. You went from science is progressing and we hate other ppl for being different to anybody should do w/e they want
laugh.gif
I've responded. I don't think this all needs a long winded response because once again, it's a freaking beauty pageant. 
What's the issue with going from science progressing, to stop hating people for their differences, to people can do what they want? Do any of those ideas conflict with each other? Nope. 

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

None of you guys actually give a damn about Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant.

So let's stop beating around the bush. People are up in arms because they can't stand the idea that a transgendered person wants equality in their own way. People don't want to see a transgendered person considered as equal to someone that was born with the "traditional" gender roles. This idea that your gender is dictated by your sex is antiquated but you wouldn't know that judging by the pure ignorance in this thread.

For those opposed to the idea of transgendered people, again we're not talking about the pageant because that's not what this is REALLY about, do you guys think that people with gender identity issues are a new and recent phenomenon? Is homosexuality a new and recent phenomenon? Is their life affecting yours in any real, tangible way? Or is their simple existence such an abomination to you that they should be shunned from society altogether?

You overthinking it.  Its a contest for women. period.  Nobody is think less of him/her as a person.  Its just the rules.  Not sure why its so hard to grasp. 

A women can't play in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL.  They have there own leagues.  If Kobe chops off his mamba then takes pills and get implants then he can hoop in the WNBA?  Its a competition for a particular gender.  The gender that you were born.   Like I said there's other contest he/she can compete in and there won't be a problem but Miss Universe if for born women. 

What don't you understand?

^are there specific rules in the NBA/WNBA or these contests about born gender or post op transgendered individuals?

You overthinking it.  Its a contest for women. period.  Nobody is think less of him/her as a person.  Its just the rules.  Not sure why its so hard to grasp. 

A women can't play in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL.  They have there own leagues.  If Kobe chops off his mamba then takes pills and get implants then he can hoop in the WNBA?  Its a competition for a particular gender.  The gender that you were born.   Like I said there's other contest he/she can compete in and there won't be a problem but Miss Universe if for born women. 

If that's the case, you'd support her desire to join said competition then, no? Gender and sex are different. We identify sex as male or female. We identify gender as characteristics that describe sex, particularly masculine and feminine. You'd acknowledge there is such a thing as gender identity issues right? If so, you'd also acknowledge that there are people born as male or female but that identify differently as far as gender goes.
To be clear, I don't care about her wanting to join the beauty pageant. I personally think all beauty pageants are ridiculous and cater to the lowest denominator of society. What I do care about is people taking this situation and taking advantage of it as a means to spew their hateful and ignorant ideologies about gender and identity.

And stop with the ridiculous assertions that any old person would willingly go through something as serious as a gender reassignment surgery to play a damn sport or compete in a damn beauty pageant. Absolutely ridiculous argument.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

USA
pimp.gif

so if i bleach my skin can i be caucasian?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah exactly. Maybe if I dye my hair, bleach my skin, and "act" like a caucasian man society will accept me as one of their own. If he/she can do it so can I right?

I'm done with this thread and all the Dr. Phils and Dr.Drews who can't accept the rules of a Miss Universe contest.  Theres no "bigger issue" here.  

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I've responded. I don't think this all needs a long winded response because once again, it's a freaking beauty pageant. 
What's the issue with going from science progressing, to stop hating people for their differences, to people can do what they want? Do any of those ideas conflict with each other? Nope. 
It's not that they're conflicting. I asked questions and you failed to explain or elaborate. It was just stating anything that sounded nice under the guise of progressive thinking to make your argument sound persuasive.

Science is progressing, so the $$%% what? What does that have to do with this? You ignorantly and incorrectly categorize ppl as hating other ppl for being different because you assumed that to be the case and yet you still standby and rattle it off as if it's the case. Then you reveal the crux of your argument has nothing to do with those things you just have the idotic idea that anybody should be allowed to do what they want. Why? Who knows, you seemed to just make that up cuz you did not have any other better reason as to why a make should be allowed in a female beauty pageant. So why not let a 10 year old run for president, or enlist, encourage it even
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

USA
pimp.gif

so if i bleach my skin can i be caucasian?
sammy-saw-a-ghost-sosa.jpg

pimp.gif
That's just a scary looking +!#@!.

Don't even know what caucasian means if you're okaying that.

So, if Brittney Griner decides to be a transgender, is she eligible to declare for the nba draft?

My mans got dreams. Who am I or anyone else to stand in his way of becoming caucasian? Just pointing out that it gets better
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Shall we reach more? What other scenario can we use to try to belittle gender identity issues? We've already covered men chopping off penises to play in women's leagues and bleaching skin to turn white. What else can we throw in the mix?

A guy was denied entrance into a female contest, and is being allowed to compete due to threat of legal action? Next men are gonna be getting surgeries and competing in the FIFA women's world cup. Why can't rules just be rules?

I noticed that the women's bathroom at work is always empty and I am not allowed to use it. Time to call up the doctor and Gloria alred
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom