So.....Now this "Cougar" wants to take me to Cancun over Spring Break......YOLO?

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Congratulations... you got yourself a sugar mama... lucky bastard... believe you are not taking advantage of anything... its a two way street in these situations... everyone gets what they want out of it... lucky bastard...

Well when you put it this way......
Think Im gonna go 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Focused22

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Forget Cancun and make a trip to her vag. Seems like she's been you asking for awhile. I feel like you're being oblivious and aloof.

.......Been there already my man.
you should take all of us next time with you.. my man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Well, is she a sassy Italian woman? (like I hope my sugar momma will be)

I think everyone has a general idea of what they're perfect sugar mama/milf looks like... mines a fine big titty/**# 44ish black woman whos never had kids... I'm white if it matters...

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Congratulations... you got yourself a sugar mama... lucky bastard... believe you are not taking advantage of anything... its a two way street in these situations... everyone gets what they want out of it... lucky bastard...

Yup, you know what she wants from you and in return she buys you #+@$ and stuff.  Don't feel bad, she knows what she's doing.  That said, if you don't have any plans with your fam/friends then go with her.  Free trip to cancun
pimp.gif

I hate you people that either pretend to be idiots or really are and post these ridiculous questions on NT just to show off.

Originally Posted by megatron

I hate you people that either pretend to be idiots or really are and post these ridiculous questions on NT just to show off.

@ me bro.

Bro what is the hold up, advice? really? You stated your intentions and what you expect to come of this, if she still wants it (hopefully you get what it is) give it to her, Have fun, get some vacations, memories and other stuff out of it, clearly she wants the company to hang with, and well, IT. Give her what she wants, and you get stuff in return, your intentions have been made clear and her's too. What is the hold up or hang up with this ?? If anybody gets hurt from this, it is of their own doing, both sides sound like they are coming out a head in this. My advice, MAN UP and take one for team, plenty of gold digging chicks out there, if an older rich lady wants a boy toy and you can't take care of it, send her my way.

9kzdyp.gif

Go dude!!

You already established the fact that you don't want anything serious with her. If she's still pursuing then that's HER fault. You already made your intentions know. She wants to take you on a trip then let her take you.

I don't see what the issue is here?

There is no reason for you not to go_Older women know what they want and won't play around with it. She knows you're young and out here, she just wants some company. If you can maintain the professional relationship, just have fun.

Back
Top Bottom