So.....Now this "Cougar" wants to take me to Cancun over Spring Break......YOLO?

roll.gif
@ Jules.

People usually regret the things they didn't do not the things they did. GO ON THE VACATION!!!

i've never been the type of fambs that ask for pictures...

but i think this is a must...

can we have some photos, fambs?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea dude, honestly pics would totally help, if shes not that attractive then why did you mess with her in the first place? but i would go, and yea YOLO is annoying, it wasnt even clever to begin with

link to original thread??

Spoiler [+]
img_0625.jpg

do yourself a favor and go. I had a similar offer when I was messing around with my first cougar two years ago. long story short, she was 39 and I was 26. needless to say she did her thing and paid for all expenses whenever she came into town 
pimp.gif

Seriously, I don't get it. Does NT never learn?

Where the %$*+ are the pics

Remember if you do go, pics or it didn't happen.
And pics of said cougar too.
This is Niketalk.

What the hell is there to think about and where are the pics. Page 4 and no pics, come on now.

There are clearly 2 things that could be going on right now. She's a cougar, I'm sure she would find it cute you ran and told all your little computer friends about her, unless she turns out to be ugg ugg and gets roasted.
1. All you guys are gullible af. This dude has been trollin since his first thread. 

2. Op is ashamed because she is ugly/overweight. 

Post tagged pics you pansy. 

We need pics. But besides that.... look dude she is 40 years old. She prolly doesn't wanna play games.She knows what she wants... And she wants to trick on u, so u can be her "boy-toy". Lay the pipe, and receive goods.Women do it everyday around the world.

Back
Top Bottom