So.....Now this "Cougar" wants to take me to Cancun over Spring Break......YOLO?

I don't believe this guy. If I had this opportunity, why am I telling you peons? I'm going to be taking that vacation and come back home GLOWING while real people can see my aura, not usernames.

In reality I'm on NT at 2:42 AM while eating Raisin Bran.
30t6p3b.gif

If OP is telling the truth. More power to him. This humble bragging is not cool though. Come out and openly brag or keep it to yourself.

I say go...do you have anything serious going for you right now? I mean you already told her you don't want anything serious...so maybe she being friendly and has the income to just throw away on a getaway.

Pics or no pics, you've been honest with her about your feeling/intentions so if you think can go and have a good time with this woman then go. Plain and simple.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

There are clearly 2 things that could be going on right now. She's a cougar, I'm sure she would find it cute you ran and told all your little computer friends about her, unless she turns out to be ugg ugg and gets roasted.
1. All you guys are gullible af. This dude has been trollin since his first thread. 

2. Op is ashamed because she is ugly/overweight. 

Post tagged pics you pansy. 

No need for anymore posts unless its the Op

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

One of your clients? You mean you park her cars Joe?
roll.gif

How's your kid doing btw?
Oh, it's THAT guy? Yeah add this to the list of 2349683420 reasons I don't take 95% of NT stories seriously.

Back
Top Bottom