So NT, Are you going to tell your kids Santa Claus is fake?

Hmm... Makes me want to go dress up as Santa one time and get deliberately caught. Maybe when they're older.
laugh.gif

Hmm... Makes me want to go dress up as Santa one time and get deliberately caught. Maybe when they're older.
laugh.gif

Yes.
My father did the same with my little sis and she was still excited about the holidays.
He just explained what the mascots, popular traditions, etc. of a specific holiday were and what that day was originally celebrated for.
I plan to do the same.
I liked reading the stories, but I don't ever remember believing dude was actually real.

Yes.
My father did the same with my little sis and she was still excited about the holidays.
He just explained what the mascots, popular traditions, etc. of a specific holiday were and what that day was originally celebrated for.
I plan to do the same.
I liked reading the stories, but I don't ever remember believing dude was actually real.

I loved the mystique of Santa Claus as kid. Even when I knew he didn't exist, I ignored it. It definitely correlated with entering a new period in my life and leaving my childhood behind.

I loved the mystique of Santa Claus as kid. Even when I knew he didn't exist, I ignored it. It definitely correlated with entering a new period in my life and leaving my childhood behind.

my brother told me santa wasnt real when i was in first grade 
laugh.gif
i didnt really care either way, from what i remember at least. Once i found out though i told kids in my class and got in trouble for it 
laugh.gif

my brother told me santa wasnt real when i was in first grade 
laugh.gif
i didnt really care either way, from what i remember at least. Once i found out though i told kids in my class and got in trouble for it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by LDJ

No but for all you who do perpetuate this lie you really are taking away the TRUE essense of xmas. If anything its telling them tales of santa robs them of what xmas is about. Which is sharing caring humanitarian, selfless deeds and acts. And yes I have kids, and i never told them tales of santa, easter bunnies, tooth fairies etc.... Every since they could remember, ive taken my kids xmas thnxgiving to shelers, food drives, etc and we help out, they even every year pick out a toy to give a kid who is less fortunate. Maybe you disagree but helping others and doing good for the world is a little more into the true meaning of xmas, then some fat white guy coming down the chimney, north pole, flying reindeer's, etc.
Much respect man.
35jht7c.jpg

Originally Posted by LDJ

No but for all you who do perpetuate this lie you really are taking away the TRUE essense of xmas. If anything its telling them tales of santa robs them of what xmas is about. Which is sharing caring humanitarian, selfless deeds and acts. And yes I have kids, and i never told them tales of santa, easter bunnies, tooth fairies etc.... Every since they could remember, ive taken my kids xmas thnxgiving to shelers, food drives, etc and we help out, they even every year pick out a toy to give a kid who is less fortunate. Maybe you disagree but helping others and doing good for the world is a little more into the true meaning of xmas, then some fat white guy coming down the chimney, north pole, flying reindeer's, etc.
Much respect man.
35jht7c.jpg

Originally Posted by LDJ

...Too bad it's not called xmas...takes out the TRUE meaning of CHRISTmas...

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Much respect man.

LDJ>>>>your favorite NTer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Much respect man.

LDJ>>>>your favorite NTer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by LDJ

Much respect man.
35jht7c.jpg

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by LDJ

Much respect man.
35jht7c.jpg

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

Originally Posted by LDJ

elaborate...

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

Originally Posted by LDJ

elaborate...

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I'd never rob my kids of that.
30t6p3b.gif
at parents who do and then their children will tell my children

and I won't need  holidays to instill moral values into my children. The spirit of giving back is an all-year thing, Christmas is Christmas.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I'd never rob my kids of that.
30t6p3b.gif
at parents who do and then their children will tell my children

and I won't need  holidays to instill moral values into my children. The spirit of giving back is an all-year thing, Christmas is Christmas.

kids finding out about santa?
what if when we get old, on our death beds doctors or priests tell us God is fake?  in that, the entire story of Jesus was just fabricated for us to be moral citizens just like the 'santa' story when we were kids, and the reason they never told us earlier is the same justifications why we never tell kids about santa...

MindBlowin.gif

kids finding out about santa?
what if when we get old, on our death beds doctors or priests tell us God is fake?  in that, the entire story of Jesus was just fabricated for us to be moral citizens just like the 'santa' story when we were kids, and the reason they never told us earlier is the same justifications why we never tell kids about santa...

MindBlowin.gif

Back
Top Bottom