So NT, Are you going to tell your kids Santa Claus is fake?

I'll never tell them, I'll let them find out by themselves,

My parents never told me he was fake or didn't exist, I found out when I was playing with a few friends (I was like 5-7 can't remember), some guy named Brian told me Santa wasn't real, dude ruined my childhood.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

I'll never tell them, I'll let them find out by themselves,

My parents never told me he was fake or didn't exist, I found out when I was playing with a few friends (I was like 5-7 can't remember), some guy named Brian told me Santa wasn't real, dude ruined my childhood.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Hell no my Kids aint believing in no damn Santa! These gifts come from daddy.

I might add, they won't be believing in no damn Jesus either.

I second everything but the Jesus part. Other than that, we are on the same page. I work too damn hard throughout the year, just to give the credit to a fake jolly white man.

Once your kids realize that santa isnt real they will realize that you bought the gifts and appreciate you so much more,! so let them have their childhood my dude,

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Hell no my Kids aint believing in no damn Santa! These gifts come from daddy.

I might add, they won't be believing in no damn Jesus either.

I second everything but the Jesus part. Other than that, we are on the same page. I work too damn hard throughout the year, just to give the credit to a fake jolly white man.

Once your kids realize that santa isnt real they will realize that you bought the gifts and appreciate you so much more,! so let them have their childhood my dude,

No I would not. I'd tell him Santa Claus is real just like how the blood sucking monsters under his bed are real.

No I would not. I'd tell him Santa Claus is real just like how the blood sucking monsters under his bed are real.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

What a bunch of losers that need their kids to know that their presents came from them and not Santa.

Let them be kids and believe for a few years, eventually they will grow out of it.

They have their whole lives to appreciate the hard work you put in to provide for them.

my kids still believe in santa... its not like i tell my kids all the presents are from santa... there is a present from santa that is around $10-$20 for each and the rest is from us... if you are really *****ing about  $20 rep that i dont know what to tell you... my house, cars, food, tv's, show how much i work for my family....
i took my son to go pick out a present he wants to get his mom, let him wrap it and write all over it... when she opens it, and says thank you to my son... should i say hell no you better thank me for buying that @%*%.. he aint got no money or job... i worked hard for that?
No but for all you who do perpetuate this lie you really are taking away the TRUE essense of xmas. If anything its telling them tales of santa robs them of what xmas is about. Which is sharing caring humanitarian, selfless deeds and acts. And yes I have kids, and i never told them tales of santa, easter bunnies, tooth fairies etc.... Every since they could remember, ive taken my kids xmas thnxgiving to shelers, food drives, etc and we help out, they even every year pick out a toy to give a kid who is less fortunate. Maybe you disagree but helping others and doing good for the world is a little more into the true meaning of xmas, then some fat white guy coming down the chimney, north pole, flying reindeer's, etc.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

What a bunch of losers that need their kids to know that their presents came from them and not Santa.

Let them be kids and believe for a few years, eventually they will grow out of it.

They have their whole lives to appreciate the hard work you put in to provide for them.

my kids still believe in santa... its not like i tell my kids all the presents are from santa... there is a present from santa that is around $10-$20 for each and the rest is from us... if you are really *****ing about  $20 rep that i dont know what to tell you... my house, cars, food, tv's, show how much i work for my family....
i took my son to go pick out a present he wants to get his mom, let him wrap it and write all over it... when she opens it, and says thank you to my son... should i say hell no you better thank me for buying that @%*%.. he aint got no money or job... i worked hard for that?
No but for all you who do perpetuate this lie you really are taking away the TRUE essense of xmas. If anything its telling them tales of santa robs them of what xmas is about. Which is sharing caring humanitarian, selfless deeds and acts. And yes I have kids, and i never told them tales of santa, easter bunnies, tooth fairies etc.... Every since they could remember, ive taken my kids xmas thnxgiving to shelers, food drives, etc and we help out, they even every year pick out a toy to give a kid who is less fortunate. Maybe you disagree but helping others and doing good for the world is a little more into the true meaning of xmas, then some fat white guy coming down the chimney, north pole, flying reindeer's, etc.

My daughter is 3 and does not believe in any mythical people or creatures. No Santa, no elves, no Easter Bunny, none of that. Her grasp on reality is way beyond her age, its frightening a bit. She enjoys Christmas festivities and seeing Santa but she knows its a dude in a suit and that our family provides her gifts.

Her mother and I have also kept religion out of her life as much as possible. She can make her own decision on that when she's older.

My daughter is 3 and does not believe in any mythical people or creatures. No Santa, no elves, no Easter Bunny, none of that. Her grasp on reality is way beyond her age, its frightening a bit. She enjoys Christmas festivities and seeing Santa but she knows its a dude in a suit and that our family provides her gifts.

Her mother and I have also kept religion out of her life as much as possible. She can make her own decision on that when she's older.

I never believed in any of that stuff... not that I can remember. I knew what was fantasy and what was real at a very young age. Also, my Filipino parents were never ones to promote Santa Clause or any other characters.

As for me, I'll just let my kids find out on their own.

I never believed in any of that stuff... not that I can remember. I knew what was fantasy and what was real at a very young age. Also, my Filipino parents were never ones to promote Santa Clause or any other characters.

As for me, I'll just let my kids find out on their own.

we buy my kids enough gifts where they appreciate what we get them... but thats what some people are arguing about... the parents want credit for their hard work and not let some fat guy in a red suit get it... its not like santa is getting him the bike and i get credit for the underwear..
laugh.gif

i could see their thinking but it's immature at the same time.  i beleived in santa when i was little and got real excited around that time of year, so why would i take that fun away from my son. hell he probably won't be believing in santa within the next year or so anyways.

just let kids be kids. you don't want your kid being the 6 year old outcast around holiday season talkin about "santa aint real" when every other kid in the class is singing jingle bells
laugh.gif

we buy my kids enough gifts where they appreciate what we get them... but thats what some people are arguing about... the parents want credit for their hard work and not let some fat guy in a red suit get it... its not like santa is getting him the bike and i get credit for the underwear..
laugh.gif

i could see their thinking but it's immature at the same time.  i beleived in santa when i was little and got real excited around that time of year, so why would i take that fun away from my son. hell he probably won't be believing in santa within the next year or so anyways.

just let kids be kids. you don't want your kid being the 6 year old outcast around holiday season talkin about "santa aint real" when every other kid in the class is singing jingle bells
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

I will do like my mom did and tell us he isn't real. It didn't kill the spirit of the holidays. But, her logic which I wholeheartedly agree with is that these presents didn't just appear from thin air and then delivered by some white man under our tree. She wanted us to understand the hard work and struggle she had to put in each year to get us what we asked for and provide a christmas for us. Also, if kids don't get what they want and believe in santa they think they have been bad or whatever. If they understand that their parents had to work their a** off just to have any presents under the tree they will really appreciate everything they ever get for Christmas. Every year I was excited and appreciative of my mom to even have one present under our christmas tree.

QFT

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

I will do like my mom did and tell us he isn't real. It didn't kill the spirit of the holidays. But, her logic which I wholeheartedly agree with is that these presents didn't just appear from thin air and then delivered by some white man under our tree. She wanted us to understand the hard work and struggle she had to put in each year to get us what we asked for and provide a christmas for us. Also, if kids don't get what they want and believe in santa they think they have been bad or whatever. If they understand that their parents had to work their a** off just to have any presents under the tree they will really appreciate everything they ever get for Christmas. Every year I was excited and appreciative of my mom to even have one present under our christmas tree.

QFT

I'm not going to tell them whether he's real or fake... if they don't know, they don't know. But if they come up to me and ask me "Do you know Santa?", I'll just say "nah, never heard of him".

Back
Top Bottom