So NT, Are you going to tell your kids Santa Claus is fake?

I'm not going to tell them whether he's real or fake... if they don't know, they don't know. But if they come up to me and ask me "Do you know Santa?", I'll just say "nah, never heard of him".

I mean i'm wouldn't go out of my way on some "LISTEN HERE YA LITTLE $@!@,I BUY THE GIFTS AROUND HERE... YA GOT THAT?!",but if asked then yeah i'd let them know the deal.
I'm not gonna lie to my children about something so trivial to protect their "innocence".Lying to them and them finding out later that it was all a lie will do that anyway.

I mean i'm wouldn't go out of my way on some "LISTEN HERE YA LITTLE $@!@,I BUY THE GIFTS AROUND HERE... YA GOT THAT?!",but if asked then yeah i'd let them know the deal.
I'm not gonna lie to my children about something so trivial to protect their "innocence".Lying to them and them finding out later that it was all a lie will do that anyway.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Christmas will not be tolerated in my household.

this. and in my household there is only room for THE TRUTH, which shall set us all free. we are definitely NOT told the truth in this country, which is why we are all in bondage (w/ out the chains, of course, to give the ILLUSION of true freedom). that said, all the other so-called "holy days" will NOT be acknowledged. this includes: easter, thanksgiving, etc.
nod.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Christmas will not be tolerated in my household.

this. and in my household there is only room for THE TRUTH, which shall set us all free. we are definitely NOT told the truth in this country, which is why we are all in bondage (w/ out the chains, of course, to give the ILLUSION of true freedom). that said, all the other so-called "holy days" will NOT be acknowledged. this includes: easter, thanksgiving, etc.
nod.gif

kids are getting smarter these days they realize it on there own though i let them know they tell me i no im not stupid i just be smh laughing

kids are getting smarter these days they realize it on there own though i let them know they tell me i no im not stupid i just be smh laughing

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Absolutely. I'm not letting some fat white dude take credit for MY hard work. I don't see how knowing the truth about Santa is detrimental to a kid's childhood either. 

This was my parent's view and the reason why I never believed in Santa Claus.  It never bothered me though.  As for my daughter, I'm not going to tell her there is a Santa Claus but I don't know that I will just straight up tell her that Santa is fake either.

Absolutely. I'm not letting some fat white dude take credit for MY hard work. I don't see how knowing the truth about Santa is detrimental to a kid's childhood either. 

This was my parent's view and the reason why I never believed in Santa Claus.  It never bothered me though.  As for my daughter, I'm not going to tell her there is a Santa Claus but I don't know that I will just straight up tell her that Santa is fake either.

Originally Posted by LDJ

No but for all you who do perpetuate this lie you really are taking away the TRUE essense of xmas. If anything its telling them tales of santa robs them of what xmas is about. Which is sharing caring humanitarian, selfless deeds and acts. And yes I have kids, and i never told them tales of santa, easter bunnies, tooth fairies etc.... Every since they could remember, ive taken my kids xmas thnxgiving to shelers, food drives, etc and we help out, they even every year pick out a toy to give a kid who is less fortunate. Maybe you disagree but helping others and doing good for the world is a little more into the true meaning of xmas, then some fat white guy coming down the chimney, north pole, flying reindeer's, etc.

Much respect man.

Originally Posted by LDJ

No but for all you who do perpetuate this lie you really are taking away the TRUE essense of xmas. If anything its telling them tales of santa robs them of what xmas is about. Which is sharing caring humanitarian, selfless deeds and acts. And yes I have kids, and i never told them tales of santa, easter bunnies, tooth fairies etc.... Every since they could remember, ive taken my kids xmas thnxgiving to shelers, food drives, etc and we help out, they even every year pick out a toy to give a kid who is less fortunate. Maybe you disagree but helping others and doing good for the world is a little more into the true meaning of xmas, then some fat white guy coming down the chimney, north pole, flying reindeer's, etc.

Much respect man.

my daughter is 3 and doesnt believe in santa claus... she told me when she was two that santa aint real...

parents need to step theor childs awareness game up

my daughter is 3 and doesnt believe in santa claus... she told me when she was two that santa aint real...

parents need to step theor childs awareness game up

Back
Top Bottom