So NT, do you applaud at the end of films or when the plane lands safely?

Originally Posted by sStutter

I'll clap if and only if other people clap.

The last time the audience clapped at the end of the movie was like Harry Potter 3. The Dark Night

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I've clapped at the end of a few movies.

I hate clapping at the end of a flight though. Only time it happens is if it was a real bumpy landing, but I usually don't join it.. I'm too busy checking to see if I crapped myself.

Kind of off-topic but nothing annoys me more during a plane flight than the one nervous woman who screams if the plane gets too bumpy on the landing or it jolts for a second. I want to slap her after we get off every time.
This is why I plan on taking some Nyquil or prescription sleeping aids next time I take a trip to the Philippines. 13 hours with half of itturbulence is not fun.
ohwell.gif

Then the teenie bopper next to me is bopping her head like its the newest rollercoaster ride.
indifferent.gif

I'm gonna guess that I've been on at least 40 roundtrip flights in my life. For the first time that I can remember, most of the people on a flight toLAX clapped when we landed. It wasn't a bumpy flight or landing, I have no idea why the hell it happened and I just looked around kind of bewildered andalmost ashamed to have been on that flight.

Last time was during the Star Wars movie, the most recent one. Makes sense because there were some die hard Star War fans

And plane landings, most of the time yeah i applaud. I mean, the pilots just flew me through the air safely

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

I live in the UK and we don't really do this here.. I hear that people often applaud at the end of a movie in America though?

So.. do you?

Nobody in America does this. You UK people should get your info right.
No one in America does this, yet on an American based message board I have already found people who say they applaud if the film was good.

eyes.gif

Not all the time. But, I have watched movies where at the end people clapped. I do not remember which ones. The last time I was on a plane was back in 2001.From here to one a plane stop in Vienna, it was about a 7 hour flight. There was a thunderstorm and the plane kept circling, and finally when it landed,everyone clapped. I am from Canada, by the way.

no... why?

i pray tho when im taking off and landing. matter of fact i fly a LOT and ive never had anyone clap that i can recall...except for this one time when it was aredeye flight to la and it was storming real bad. lots of turbulence we all thought we were going to die....but we didnt
smile.gif

Oh I thought you meant clapping after the plane lands in a movie. I was like

roll.gif

But yea I think Ive only clapped once after a movie. I forget which one.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

In-flight film. 2 birds. 1 stone.

YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE CLAPPING SO I VIDEOTAPED NUMEROUS PLANES LANDING SAFELY SO YOU CAN CLAP ALOT WHILE YOU CLAP ALOT

Originally Posted by NooEra

i havent been to the movies since Vantage Point and noone clapped. movie was
indifferent.gif
Wow dude. You should get out more often...Or at least hit the theatres more
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom