So NT, do you applaud at the end of films or when the plane lands safely?

Originally Posted by Late80s

dominicans clap when planes land safetly

Jamaicans too, every flight without fail. I don't, but i have no problem with it, not many jobs come with that gratitude.

Some theaters I go to people clap(I don't) lol..but I'm like WTH?
eyes.gif
..The actors can't hear you
laugh.gif

I saw We Are Marshall in Huntington, where Marshall is located, and amongst the crying, there was applause at the conclusion of the movie.

I do at both and at the end of tv shows and bus rides and even sometimes if i safely cross the street. but i'm obnoxious.

one time we had a rough flight going to Boracay (island in the philippines). It was one of them small planes.... not only the ride was rough, the landing wasworse. Instead of the plane gradually landing in the runway.... it just DROPPED due to a very short runway... then once we touched down, the brakes weren'ttoo great.. the tires were screeching, the runway was bumpy and we had a hard stop. Not only did we clap, we friggin cheered and screamed because we survived..lol

When a plane land I clap but not after/during movies. Unless there was a really funny part cus I usually clap when I laugh a lot.

I can completely understand why people would clap after a flight.

After a movie? Not so much.

I hate when people clap at the end of movies. People clapped at the end of LOTR3 which was understandable.

This summer people clapped at the end of Wolverine and Terminator 4 I was like "W_T_F??? That %+++ was terrible!" People clapped at the end ofCloverfield too, I wanted to punch them in the face.

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

When a plane land I clap but not after/during movies. Unless there was a really funny part cus I usually clap when I laugh a lot.
That's totally different. Sometimes, the laughs are uncontrollable. So uncontrollable that you would be the only still laughing.
laugh.gif

not me personally, but a guy that flew over with my group to my last fight in hong kong said that when he fought in siberia he flew russian air and everybodyclapped when the plane landed. he also said the plane was literally falling apart on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom