So, NT im facing 3-5 years

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

You going to the bounty! them damu's gon' give you problems.
laugh.gif
, its all Trinis out here in the NorthEast
grin.gif

hold your head up kid. 365 days is a looong time man. whats the diffrence between county and federal?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you should go out with pride and dignity in a hail of rapid gunfire during a non-stop action packed police shootout.

yea, that'll make a hell of a story

roll.gif
roll.gif

You got what you deserved. I hope you make the necessary changes in your life, so that you don't make the same mistakes

Im going in county the 18 of Nov. man see like me use the time to make a real life game plan. I'm going in and i actually didnt do anything wrong. I gotbeat up by the cops and and they said i did the beating. Hold ya head man dont make being in there change you for the worst.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you should go out with pride and dignity in a hail of rapid gunfire during a non-stop action packed police shootout.

yea, that'll make a hell of a story

roll.gif
roll.gif

You got what you deserved. I hope you make the necessary changes in your life, so that you don't make the same mistakes
roll.gif

Damn man your future is practically done. The world isnt nice to ex-convicts. I feel sorry for u dude.

Son you'll be aight

Everyone learns .. Jus stay focused while in their B. Read a lot of books , the time goes faster that way . Oh and dnt get none of them Jails tattoo'seither lol

Dang. I'll be praying for you. Man you guys gotta make better choices then this.

damn cuz sound like u got caught slippin ... im not 1 to say u deserved it, i dont see a problem with any1 selling drugs, well thats prolly cuz i live in a lowincome hood and every1 i kno either sells pounds or 8 balls
but 2.5 grams is light unless u were cookin it up ... but 1 year doesnt sound too bad being u were on probation
hold ur head cuz

Damn. You threw away your future over some coke? That year in jail is going to change you a lot. Hopefully, you have a plan when you get out. You would be verylucky if a college accepts you with that on your record.

Originally Posted by leothegod

had court yesterday, my lawyer told me im facing 3-5 because of the probation violation.
the plea deal thats on the table is one year, 5 suspended and 5 years probation, reason the 5 years suspend and 5 years probation is because i would not cooperate
props for not snitching....oh boy in the music forum was bragging how his dad got off his charges....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

shoulda flushed it down the toilet...but good luck with everything.

Easier said then done, usually they come when you least expect it, and throw flash bombs, and rush your spot quick with around 10 agents. By the time you evenreach your stash they'll have you cuffed. Leo-Keep your head up bro, hopefully you figure everything out, and get back on track. Im trying to stay straighttoo.

R.I.P to your butthole...
laugh.gif
na but like you said at least you aint goingdown federal..if you push you know the consequences cant blame nobody but yourself...its a bad look on the school part seems like you were doing good with thatbut def keep ya head up man and stay focused..who snitched though?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

hold your head up kid. 365 days is a looong time man. whats the diffrence between county and federal?
County is a jail. You go to county if you serving a bullet (1 year) or less.
Prisons are run by state or fed. gov. You go there for anything more than a year

Usually County is where you find the drug dealers and alot of non-violent criminals.
Prison holds the murderers, rapist, etc.

Leo, I KNOW how you feeling.
But from what you saying, you def needed a better lawyer.
I know dudes who only sat down for a few months for violation of probation.
Try not to think too much about it though.
Chill out, behave (you might get out early), and do your time.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get yourself together. Girl I knew, her boyfriend got 5 years for cocaine sales.

Back
Top Bottom