So, NT im facing 3-5 years

What are ya'll doing! Man ya'll too smart to get caught up in pushing drugs. Come on!

eek.gif
Damn 14 Years, that %*!% is no joke....Wasting your your youth...smh

Originally Posted by leothegod

the only part that im really tight about is that i have over a 3.3 gpa, and was probably gonna transfer to a state school instead of staying at this CC im in
smh.gif

dammm..
smh.gif

attorneys work wonders. thats all i gotta say.

showup to court with clean piss everytime and hope for the best

i feel your pain bro

Stay positive and learn from your mistakes. Just be thankful it isn't loner than it is. Are you white btw just curious?

Forget everybody else laughing, a man's freedom ain't nothing to joke about. Everybody make mistakes, who are we to judge you... But Sorry to hear thatbro, like I tell my *%+$#+ all the time, you just gotta make better decisions. Keep your head up in their though folk.

At the end of the day...you'll be fine.

Do some thinking if you do get sent away, and come out with a plan.

Damn, I didn't even see old dude facing 14...that !%%+ sad man. I could never do no time, I know people adjust to that !%%+ but I just don't have themindset to ever do a day in the pokey....imma keep both of y'all in my prayers, keep me updated on y'all situations for real.

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Forget everybody else laughing, a man's freedom ain't nothing to joke about. Everybody make mistakes, who are we to judge you... But Sorry to hear that bro, like I tell my *%+$#+ all the time, you just gotta make better decisions. Keep your head up in their though folk.
ion mind them dudes at all. hopefully the threadstarter doesnt either. "couple mistakes here and there not always right, but i always stayreal, thats how i sleep at night." muchos respect tho fam.

Forget everybody else laughing, a man's freedom ain't nothing to joke about. Everybody make mistakes, who are we to judge you... But Sorry to hear that bro, like I tell my *%+$#+ all the time, you just gotta make better decisions. Keep your head up in their though folk.

I agree that it's nothing really to laugh about, but you really can't feel sorry for the guy, either.

We all make mistakes. That is true. But when you make mistakes after what most would consider a life changing experience (ie the probation sentence)you'd think someone could wise up after that.

I don't wish the kid harm. But I hope incarceration sucks enough to make you snap out of it and get your head straight. We shouldn't feel sorry forthe kid. Feel sorry for him if the experience of being incarcerated isn't enough for him to right his ship.

If it's not enough, then he's just draining our tax dollars.

Can't say I feel for ya, but good luck. You still have a chance to turn your life around. Learn from your mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom