So, NT im facing 3-5 years

im calling ducktails. first of all your room was probably just a mess, then youre white, your ankle band looks like a polar heart rate monitor and you didntpost pics of the scale. 2 grams? you must not have been moving very much.

im calling ducktails. first of all your room was probably just a mess, then youre white, your ankle band looks like a polar heart rate monitor and you didnt post pics of the scale. 2 grams? you must not have been moving very much.

because only minorities sell drugs, right?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Money

With the information given, I would suggest a new lawyer.

Can you outline all the charges?
I was thinking the same thing.....you might have just had a longer probation sentence from the sounds of it.....

either way, good luck and stay strong...

Originally Posted by notoriousmro

im calling ducktails. first of all your room was probably just a mess, then youre white, your ankle band looks like a polar heart rate monitor and you didnt post pics of the scale. 2 grams? you must not have been moving very much.
indifferent.gif

what does being white have to do with anything?

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

eyes.gif

no because i find it really hard to believe that this guy is really in a gang and sold drugs. His GPA would lead me to believe that he is wayy smarter thanthat, but then again that may be part of this elaborate story.

Originally Posted by notoriousmro

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

eyes.gif

no because i find it really hard to believe that this guy is really in a gang and sold drugs. His GPA would lead me to believe that he is wayy smarter than that, but then again that may be part of this elaborate story.

i dont know if he is, but he never said he was in a gang, he just said that he sold drugs. I know a couple of white people that sell drugs and have goodgrades, so whats your point? He's hispanic btw

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

And who knows, after he does his little bid, he might come out wanting to try a little harder to do a complete 360 with his life
waiiitt hold up

Back
Top Bottom