So NT my parents surprised me and got me a Range Rover

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I'm calling tales of duck.
eyes.gif

i would edit that post as soon as i can. the guy took tagged pics with the key and the car. looks pages back.
Doesnt mean its his necessarily. Mommy or Daddy could have copped the Range for themselves. I wouldnt put it past parents since my brothers girl got a brand new CLK for graduating. Im just saying those tagged pics just prove that someone in his house drives a range.

SMFH..... how else is he suppose to prove it than? u guys asked for proof, he showed proof.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. its his car.

eyes.gif

i would edit that post as soon as i can. the guy took tagged pics with the key and the car. looks pages back.
Doesnt mean its his necessarily. Mommy or Daddy could have copped the Range for themselves. I wouldnt put it past parents since my brothers girl got a brand new CLK for graduating. Im just saying those tagged pics just prove that someone in his house drives a range.

SMFH..... how else is he suppose to prove it than? u guys asked for proof, he showed proof.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. its his car.
roll.gif
It's not that serious son. Why you gettin butt-hurtover another stranger?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

eyes.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. its his car.
roll.gif
It's not that serious son. Why you gettin butt-hurt over another stranger?
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

i was thinking.............but nah OP just keep it

if you gon sport the range you should do the range sport

if anyting trade it in for a 2010 range rover sport the head/tailights new look is serious

2010_Range_Rover_Sport.jpg

maintenance will be covered but your parents prolly dont even care about covering those cost anyways.

an forget what other NTrs are saying about you bein too young you cant handle etc, some kids are just stupid like hulk hogans son. some people actually can beresponsible at your age. tell em send you to skip barber driving school so you can learn to handle a car better if they are concerned.

if you really dont want the range id look at NTs fave m3 or s5

one last one to the mix, take a look at the c63 amg they got you on insurance im sure also

get it in matte white though with these same wheels and youre good

3896772069_92004f0922_b.jpg

I hope im in the position to buy my Children luxury cars when they're ready to Drive
pimp.gif

Keep the Range Rover Kid... I understand why you would want a 335, But who the hell would trade a Range Rover in for an Infiniti?
laugh.gif

My parents drive Bents and Rovers, i could easily come on NT one day and say "OMG my parents just bought me a Bentley!" And take the keys and tagpics..

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Keep the Range Rover Kid... I understand why you would want a 335, But who the hell would trade a Range Rover in for an Infiniti?
laugh.gif

What he said!

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

My parents drive Bents and Rovers, i could easily come on NT one day and say "OMG my parents just bought me a Bentley!" And take the keys and tag pics..

I say this time and time again.....

Yall act like everyone on this earth is Broke...Yall act like its a Veyron or something...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

man you got a REAL problem on your hands. sucks that your rents are so cheap and are getting you a used car. that sucks. i feel bad for you.
laugh.gif

This has to be fake. Who would be complaining about getting a range rover for free? For real? Kill yourself if you are being serious.

Get rid of it. I can't stand Range Rovers...

BMW, Infiniti, most other cars > Range Rover

i think you should find something else to complain about

exactly.

be grateful for what is given to you, that is a ILL whip and to be 17, that is a bigger +

this thread has to be a joke ...
laugh.gif

I hope im in the position to buy my Children luxury cars when they're ready to Drive
pimp.gif
Exactly
smh.gif

You dudes up here talking like you would make you kids ride public transportation, even if you had money to cop em something nice.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

pimp.gif
Exactly
smh.gif

You dudes up here talking like you would make you kids ride public transportation, even if you had money to cop em something nice.
smh.gif
smh.gif
If I could I probably wouldn't.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

pimp.gif
Exactly
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
If I could I probably wouldn't.

Why? Aslong as they're trouble free Kids with good grades...I dont see anything wrong with buying them a Luxury Car if you can afford it...I mean, you workto put your family in a good financial state and to live comfortably, right? ....The wife and I arent gonna be pushing German cars, leaving our Children incheap compact cars....

What you think we work for...to put our kids in Rav-4's?

Exactly

I hope to be in the position where I could but I won't. They'd get a new Camry, Accord, Corolla, Civic, etc. No luxury cars.

Back
Top Bottom