So NT my parents surprised me and got me a Range Rover

Originally Posted by toine2983

That kid in the youtube video would get the beating of his life if I was his parent.

Ungrateful bastard.
smh.gif
The kid has issues, but it was pretty obvious the parents and his family was **%%+!+ with him on purpose. Didn't you guys notice this is thesame kid who had the viral "freakout" video where he shoved a remote up his #$%? You look at the kind of cars the family is whippin and the Dadsaying "hey you stop! I paid 200 dollars for that truck" then it's definitely a joke.

op, i wanna punch u right now. im 21 struggling to pay for college. i can barely afford books and groceries. so enjoy your range and stop the complaining. begrateful

RANGE ROVER!!!! MY 1ST CAR WAS A 79 CUTLASS AND DA WINDOWS DIDN'T ROLL DOWN!!!!! ENJOY IT AND BE GRATEFUL HOMIE!!!!

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

I'd never drive a luxury car, they seem boring to me, and everyone that I see looks exactly the same...nothing stands out.

I'd rather take an average car [Tiburon, Sentra, Buick...] and customize it to my liking.

A Tiburon, Sentra, and Buick?!
laugh.gif

Get the $#@$ outta here.
laugh.gif

How are luxury cars boring? Cause an 335i or M3 is boring? Cause you cant upgrade those right? Your argument is basically saying you are only going to upgradeTiburons and Sentra's cause thats the kind of cars and customizations you can afford.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That is the worst argument ever.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

I'd never drive a luxury car, they seem boring to me, and everyone that I see looks exactly the same...nothing stands out.

I'd rather take an average car [Tiburon, Sentra, Buick...] and customize it to my liking.

This guy calls Luxury cars boring then proceeds to add "Buicks" and "Sentras" to his list of "must have" cars....

Im done
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

kay i'd give it up, people are super opinionated on this issue

probably due to jealously or bitterness

i've never heard one kid driving a nice car say he wouldn't get his kids one. food for tought.
laugh.gif

I respect the fact that u feel that a Range is a lil too much, especially for a first car. but if ur parents felt u deserve it I definitely wouldnt trip cuz Iguess in their eyes u did enough good stuff to earn it. I know I wouldnt care if My parents got Me a new whip lol. Now I aint really into luxury/expensive carsso Id love to see a Chevy Tahoe outside as a present, but I wouldnt mind a new Range at all lol

Salty lil poor kids!!!!!......
He said the Range is a lil too BIG for a 17yo, which i totally agree. Hes not complaining about getting a car but hes actually being pretty responsible with nowanting a vehicle of that size which is a waste to his current needs.

And yall hatn about a Range being too expensive for a 17yo are really ignorant. "expensive" and " wealth" is all relative. In a poornation, buying a Honda for a child may be comparable to buying a benz here in America.

And whose to say what the Range costs his parents!!!....I can have a Used Range and a new Accord and still pay more for the accord.

Well you can say the same thing about a G37 or 335i being too fast. Range might be too big but its alot safer than getting a quick car.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Honestly man. you need to learn to mind your audience. America is full of class envy (clearly on display in this post). You basically are "dry bragging" in the eyes of many people. I'd ask other kids on your financial level this same question, or simply re-word your post next time.

Be like "I'm in the market for a new car..... what should I get, right now I'm looking at a 335 or G37." Don't even mention your situation. People might assume that you are paying for it yourself.

I'm not going to call you spoiled or anything like some of these NTers because my parents also bought me a car....nothing as nice as an RR though. What I can tell you is that you should appreciate what you have and what your parents got you. I think I read that you were going to a good college. This is America. Money begets money. You will get a great job too. I'd personally hold on to the RR (you can fit a lot of women in there) and simply trade in the RR and cop the bimmer when you get out of college and start your career.

What bothers me about this post is that dude earned the car. He got into a good college and got rewarded. That's life. Some companies pay 100k for the same amount of work that would earn 50k at another job. Replace company with parents.
^ Nicely put. Can't believe people are calling ducktales on a dude's parents buying him a used luxury car.
grin.gif

i was wondering if there is any way i can trade it in or "return" it?
Don't know if anyone addressed OPs original question but yeah you should be able trade it in, just be prepared to lose money on thetransaction

* Also, I don't know what OPs parents were thinking but a Range might not be the most convenient car to have in the City. OP's attending NYU, imaginehaving to find parking for that thing
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

And whose to say what the Range costs his parents!!!....I can have a Used Range and a new Accord and still pay more for the accord.

THIS.
People seem to always look over brand first.
My first car was also a RR, but it was 1996 (It was in year 2005)
Everyone just saw an RR and thought of money. But same people with civics, chevys that were years 2002-2004 actually had a more expensive car than me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

kay i'd give it up, people are super opinionated on this issue

probably due to jealously or bitterness

i've never heard one kid driving a nice car say he wouldn't get his kids one. food for tought.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom