So NT, you're talking to this bad chick and then find out...

...that she wears diapers. What do you do?

Hypothetical question. Me, I don't care, I'm not shallow. If she's a bad chick, she's a bad chick.

I honestly scanned the emoticon list four times to find one that sums up how I feel about this thread....

There isn't a single one to describe how much I hate you.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I honestly scanned the emoticon list four times to find one that sums up how I feel about this thread....

Sorry but he's ^^right. QFT

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

got damn!
roll.gif
..even after the baby i thought he would settle down and end uplosing his funny..dude grizz is still in tip top shape..funniest NTer

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
dude thats just low, the @#$! is your problem! getting at infants now? youre making pedo bear look like a saint

You can get dubs in the club from this so-called bad chick and hear shhhckkcrurrhshrushrshhhhh

Originally Posted by RDubb

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
dude thats just low, the @#$! is your problem! getting at infants now? youre making pedo bear look like a saint

smh.gif
Why do some people have to go and take it so seriously? That's not even what I was saying dude.

what goes through the minds of you people....OP where is an answer gonna get you???your the reason i cant make a thread until i get 300 post when i been herefor three years...cuz of useless threads like this...take a nap duke

Back
Top Bottom