So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

Remember when we'd flame a celeb or anyone mentioning NT in the media....

solely cause we didnt want others to find out about this wonderful forum...hahaha

Ah yes. The ole NT is immature nonsense. People is their teens cant join NT? When did you join NT? Oh, right 2002. When everything was good right? I think it boils down to the exclusivity thing. Back then no one knew what NT was. Now NT is being mentioned in newspapers (NY Post) and magazines and they feel their personal space is being invaded.

The funny is that those complaining about new users fighting for e-fame are the ones still doing it themselves. The difference is those still trying joined 5 years ago. I see about 5 NTers that have made a useless thread for lolz that already posted in this thread talking about the new users doing the same.

Ah yes. The ole NT is immature nonsense. People is their teens cant join NT? When did you join NT? Oh, right 2002. When everything was good right? I think it boils down to the exclusivity thing. Back then no one knew what NT was. Now NT is being mentioned in newspapers (NY Post) and magazines and they feel their personal space is being invaded.

The funny is that those complaining about new users fighting for e-fame are the ones still doing it themselves. The difference is those still trying joined 5 years ago. I see about 5 NTers that have made a useless thread for lolz that already posted in this thread talking about the new users doing the same.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I remember the JB photoshop contest, we had so many people wanted to join the contest and if you were half way decent you got yourself involved. At the time my name was "Mailkid14" i was to lazy to port my name over to yuku fail. I loved the photoshop contest it kept going, but till they fragmented the threads the contest became different cause everyone will hang around the jb thread and people will post there PS, but those people who critique your work never hang around the photoshop threads

I used to be GLUED to those threads. Alot of heat that JB should have actually made. I didnt have/know how to use PS at the time so i would be sitting there on Paint trying to copy and paste elephant print patterns on pairs to no avail
laugh.gif

I remember the JB photoshop contest, we had so many people wanted to join the contest and if you were half way decent you got yourself involved. At the time my name was "Mailkid14" i was to lazy to port my name over to yuku fail. I loved the photoshop contest it kept going, but till they fragmented the threads the contest became different cause everyone will hang around the jb thread and people will post there PS, but those people who critique your work never hang around the photoshop threads

I used to be GLUED to those threads. Alot of heat that JB should have actually made. I didnt have/know how to use PS at the time so i would be sitting there on Paint trying to copy and paste elephant print patterns on pairs to no avail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

roll.gif
 at those old  pics
People used to be dead serious when they put "No 56k"
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was part of my thread title....anything that had more than 2 or 3 pix had to have the warning label
pimp.gif
thats back when ninjahood earned his rep for freezing cpus and burning out processors

Originally Posted by Gmills23

roll.gif
 at those old  pics
People used to be dead serious when they put "No 56k"
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was part of my thread title....anything that had more than 2 or 3 pix had to have the warning label
pimp.gif
thats back when ninjahood earned his rep for freezing cpus and burning out processors

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

laugh.gif

I ended up here because a few of arqangel and vprbullets PS colorways of the XIIIs showed up in google. Had me like
nerd.gif
"when those droppin?"

Make up your own Cam'ron verse and walrus drawing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

laugh.gif

I ended up here because a few of arqangel and vprbullets PS colorways of the XIIIs showed up in google. Had me like
nerd.gif
"when those droppin?"

Make up your own Cam'ron verse and walrus drawing.
laugh.gif

The good posters just grew up.

Now everybody posts the same. No originality. Recycled jokes.

People used to have their own style and personality on NT. Now everybody sounds the same.

The good posters just grew up.

Now everybody posts the same. No originality. Recycled jokes.

People used to have their own style and personality on NT. Now everybody sounds the same.

nothin like pre yuku NT. good, funny posters grew up, left etc.  I agree that everyone sounds a bit the same now.  Its like dudes from the 2000 era influenced the younger dudes here now, in topics like cars, girls, games, clothes etc, they lurked and waited for their application to pass, and we told em whats hot... alot like highschool lol.  These newer guys arent nearly as funny as the cats back then. NT was crack in those times.

HT was pretty incredible for its lulz. I never really
roll.gif
but that site had me
roll.gif

nothin like pre yuku NT. good, funny posters grew up, left etc.  I agree that everyone sounds a bit the same now.  Its like dudes from the 2000 era influenced the younger dudes here now, in topics like cars, girls, games, clothes etc, they lurked and waited for their application to pass, and we told em whats hot... alot like highschool lol.  These newer guys arent nearly as funny as the cats back then. NT was crack in those times.

HT was pretty incredible for its lulz. I never really
roll.gif
but that site had me
roll.gif

HT had its moments, but mostly it was just racist shennanigans, spouted by ignorant dudes who probably shouldn't have skipped so many English classes in elementary school.

HT had its moments, but mostly it was just racist shennanigans, spouted by ignorant dudes who probably shouldn't have skipped so many English classes in elementary school.

Back
Top Bottom