So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

I still remember those old HT roasts....whatever happened to Danny Almonte tho?

I still remember those old HT roasts....whatever happened to Danny Almonte tho?

Man back when Billy Hoyle was a regular poster(before his time with nike then using retrokids account to steal Rocks IP address to rat him out to Nike then becoming Mr. I S S )and he tried to raffle off a pair of grey lebrons 2's and sold tickets for 3 bucks a pop and when all was said and done he made like 38cents profit.

Man back when Billy Hoyle was a regular poster(before his time with nike then using retrokids account to steal Rocks IP address to rat him out to Nike then becoming Mr. I S S )and he tried to raffle off a pair of grey lebrons 2's and sold tickets for 3 bucks a pop and when all was said and done he made like 38cents profit.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Whoever said twitter is the problem is absolutely correct.
Stopped reading right here . . .

NT has been "dead" since 2006-07 at the absolute latest. NT didn't die just under two years ago

If ANYTHING Twitter reflects what NT has become, NOT the other way around.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Whoever said twitter is the problem is absolutely correct.
Stopped reading right here . . .

NT has been "dead" since 2006-07 at the absolute latest. NT didn't die just under two years ago

If ANYTHING Twitter reflects what NT has become, NOT the other way around.

threads these days lack quality.

edit:
we're talking about HT...
that's wassup.

and there were never any real nudes, only PSed.

edit:
that's wassup.

We used to post uphill both ways in the snow.
People were friendlier back then. Everyone knew your name. If a stranger showed up on NT, everyone would welcome them and say hi and offer them advice and a place to stay that night.

People had values and were more mature on here. Yeah, some of us were young, but we respected our elders.

It's funny how the stuff being said in this thread is the same stuff old people say about the last generation. It's a universal psychological thing -- our memories of the past are always warmer and better than our perception of current times. NT is no different. Like Meth said, we've always had problems and complaints. Some things were worse than what we have now. Plus, the average age on NT is probably pretty constant, but as we get older relative to us who've been here a while NT has been getting younger.

I do miss some of the old times, like the stickied thread the first week every month to welcome "new" members, the epic photoshop threads, etc.... I have fond memories of ezboard itself, but I also remember it had some major shortcomings, although I don't remember what they were specifically.

We used to post uphill both ways in the snow.
People were friendlier back then. Everyone knew your name. If a stranger showed up on NT, everyone would welcome them and say hi and offer them advice and a place to stay that night.

People had values and were more mature on here. Yeah, some of us were young, but we respected our elders.

It's funny how the stuff being said in this thread is the same stuff old people say about the last generation. It's a universal psychological thing -- our memories of the past are always warmer and better than our perception of current times. NT is no different. Like Meth said, we've always had problems and complaints. Some things were worse than what we have now. Plus, the average age on NT is probably pretty constant, but as we get older relative to us who've been here a while NT has been getting younger.

I do miss some of the old times, like the stickied thread the first week every month to welcome "new" members, the epic photoshop threads, etc.... I have fond memories of ezboard itself, but I also remember it had some major shortcomings, although I don't remember what they were specifically.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

edit:
that's wassup.

Yeah but when you posted your half naked dat mass shots here on NT those didn't need PSing at all. 

edit:
that's wassup.

Yeah but when you posted your half naked dat mass shots here on NT those didn't need PSing at all. 

Originally Posted by Manglor

edit:
that's wassup.

half naked aint nude
pimp.gif

edit:
that's wassup.

half naked aint nude
pimp.gif

edit:
that's wassup.

half naked aint nude
pimp.gif

Damn straight
pimp.gif

edit:
that's wassup.

half naked aint nude
pimp.gif

Damn straight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom