So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

02-05 were the best years.

It was Jordan/Nike forum all day in high school during computer lab.

02-05 were the best years.

It was Jordan/Nike forum all day in high school during computer lab.

Everyone was friendlier and was a helping hand to eachother. No *@$%. Other threads besides the General use to be popping. Especially the Jordan Brand. Dudes actual talking and not arguing and trying to get COOLEST member on NT.

Btw, I havent been around as often as 05-08...what happen to mandingo, babyj, and etc.

Everyone was friendlier and was a helping hand to eachother. No *@$%. Other threads besides the General use to be popping. Especially the Jordan Brand. Dudes actual talking and not arguing and trying to get COOLEST member on NT.

Btw, I havent been around as often as 05-08...what happen to mandingo, babyj, and etc.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by X I A N 9

some hardcore reminiscing going on here. one thing that hasn't changed tho is that NT will always be full of beasts, no matter what.
anyone remember the pics of so-called "jacket girl?" NT was in full beast mode with this her. and im not sure if it was the same girl, but there was a pic where it appeared she had 6 toes. 
laugh.gif
The broad with 6 toes was Noreen, i believe. I could be off on the name, but 'ol 6 toes' and 'Jacket Girl' were different people.

Correct.

AND these goofs were beasting on Jacket Girl based off of a picture that only showed her profile (side).

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by X I A N 9

some hardcore reminiscing going on here. one thing that hasn't changed tho is that NT will always be full of beasts, no matter what.
anyone remember the pics of so-called "jacket girl?" NT was in full beast mode with this her. and im not sure if it was the same girl, but there was a pic where it appeared she had 6 toes. 
laugh.gif
The broad with 6 toes was Noreen, i believe. I could be off on the name, but 'ol 6 toes' and 'Jacket Girl' were different people.

Correct.

AND these goofs were beasting on Jacket Girl based off of a picture that only showed her profile (side).

Who remembers LovetheXIV and every one of his iterations?

Noreen
pimp.gif

Cherrym3easily(smh)
Who could forget the infamous GA97?
davitz..... smh

Noreen
pimp.gif

Cherrym3easily(smh)
davitz..... smh

Man .. who remembers DJ Bana times though.. I dunno how shes doin but yo that was the start of beasting on NT. I lost one name from a pyp -  Dayz23 if any body here that we did business with it was much appreciated from a collector to another.
i just seen the screens from HT and sure enough dayz23 was on there for recent guests 
laugh.gif

Man .. who remembers DJ Bana times though.. I dunno how shes doin but yo that was the start of beasting on NT. I lost one name from a pyp -  Dayz23 if any body here that we did business with it was much appreciated from a collector to another.
i just seen the screens from HT and sure enough dayz23 was on there for recent guests 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Noreen
pimp.gif

Cherrym3easily(smh)
davitz..... smh

wowwwww.  bringin it back with noreen
pimp.gif
i think i still got her pic saved on my old comp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Noreen
pimp.gif

Cherrym3easily(smh)
davitz..... smh

wowwwww.  bringin it back with noreen
pimp.gif
i think i still got her pic saved on my old comp
laugh.gif

i didnt look through the 10 pages, but i hope someone mentioned the CB34 teeth in the PYP. that was the end of an era 
frown.gif

i didnt look through the 10 pages, but i hope someone mentioned the CB34 teeth in the PYP. that was the end of an era 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

frown.gif
courtesy of ISN to Crossisom
roll.gif

I had tears flowing.

I swear...Cross stopped smiling in his pics (or at least the ones he posts on NT) after that ++$+ went down
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

frown.gif
courtesy of ISN to Crossisom
roll.gif

I had tears flowing.

I swear...Cross stopped smiling in his pics (or at least the ones he posts on NT) after that ++$+ went down
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I remember when King Crop went on Phillyhova's block and took pics.

Hilarity ensued.

Back
Top Bottom