So On The Real, How Did NT "Used To Be"

DA3 sighting
eek.gif

I feel bad cause NT is still the bomb thang. It was the same way in 03 when I was first here. People just grow up I guess. I can only blame some of the hot mess stuff on new members who dumber than a mug mug.

Im just glad I got a spot to express my love for culture.

I feel bad cause NT is still the bomb thang. It was the same way in 03 when I was first here. People just grow up I guess. I can only blame some of the hot mess stuff on new members who dumber than a mug mug.

Im just glad I got a spot to express my love for culture.

The music forum being just Dipset topics
laugh.gif
the Cam'ron diss track being stickied was hilarious to me. When dudes started getting banned for saying "I'll smack your kufi off ya head."

laugh.gif

The music forum being just Dipset topics
laugh.gif
the Cam'ron diss track being stickied was hilarious to me. When dudes started getting banned for saying "I'll smack your kufi off ya head."

laugh.gif

anybody have that screen-shot of when camron was on rapcity basement from the music forum? Like the entire first page was filled of copycat post

anybody have that screen-shot of when camron was on rapcity basement from the music forum? Like the entire first page was filled of copycat post

NT used to be a place where you could post a picture of yourself and get a few compliments and a few jokes.
now cats want to find your FB, post pictures of your mother and your child and tell your girl youre cheating.

NT used to be a place where you could have a real conversation about real topics.
now 13-17 year old children want to chime in on politics behind a SN that says theyre 25.

NT died, when the "exposures" started happening.

i think it started with DJBana and the "NT detectives" goin hard on her...
then it spread like cancer.

post a pic of a girl?
they gonna snitch on you.
post a story of your problems?
they'll find your FB and tell your family.

pretty much NT is full of snitches, children, liars and losers.

Summits used to crack off atleast twice a year.
god i had so much fun. no more tho.

NT used to be a place where you could post a picture of yourself and get a few compliments and a few jokes.
now cats want to find your FB, post pictures of your mother and your child and tell your girl youre cheating.

NT used to be a place where you could have a real conversation about real topics.
now 13-17 year old children want to chime in on politics behind a SN that says theyre 25.

NT died, when the "exposures" started happening.

i think it started with DJBana and the "NT detectives" goin hard on her...
then it spread like cancer.

post a pic of a girl?
they gonna snitch on you.
post a story of your problems?
they'll find your FB and tell your family.

pretty much NT is full of snitches, children, liars and losers.

Summits used to crack off atleast twice a year.
god i had so much fun. no more tho.

Comedy changes over time as well as the trends.  For some its just time to graduate and let the young kids do their thing.  It may be lame according to your opinions and ways but what ever stays the same? Ask a dude whos 6 years outta HS to go back and see how he fits in.  It just doesnt work.

DF

indifferent.gif

2 3 4 5

Word to..

Vol. (insert phrase u think is funny)

THIS

Comedy changes over time as well as the trends.  For some its just time to graduate and let the young kids do their thing.  It may be lame according to your opinions and ways but what ever stays the same? Ask a dude whos 6 years outta HS to go back and see how he fits in.  It just doesnt work.

DF

indifferent.gif

2 3 4 5

Word to..

THIS

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

DF

indifferent.gif

2 3 4 5

Word to..

THIS

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

you know what. you're 100% right.

but NT of today is to NT of 03-07
is as Soulja Boy is to 2Pac

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

DF

indifferent.gif

2 3 4 5

Word to..

THIS

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

you know what. you're 100% right.

but NT of today is to NT of 03-07
is as Soulja Boy is to 2Pac

a couple of other things i thought of...
CAM'RON ON 106 dominating the front page of music 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

goonies running rampant and either providing the laughs or sonning people in threads

.org beef spilling out onto here

jrose welcome posts 
roll.gif
 NT was too creative with the names

a couple of other things i thought of...
CAM'RON ON 106 dominating the front page of music 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

goonies running rampant and either providing the laughs or sonning people in threads

.org beef spilling out onto here

jrose welcome posts 
roll.gif
 NT was too creative with the names

laugh.gif
Ya the welcome new member thread

"We welcome you new members. And for one reason or another these names were declined: MILFHunter Hearst Helmsley, _________, "

laugh.gif
Ya the welcome new member thread

"We welcome you new members. And for one reason or another these names were declined: MILFHunter Hearst Helmsley, _________, "

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I ain't been in general in a minute but this thread got me laughing my +@$ off remembering these things.
New Member thread = classic

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I ain't been in general in a minute but this thread got me laughing my +@$ off remembering these things.
New Member thread = classic

man i came here in 03 when i was 13, i swear niketalk had a fat impact on my life
laugh.gif
making the switch from nike/jordan to general was huge.

speaking of bana, remember the booty shot she uploaded? had servers crashing on everything.
khlav, muscle68, theglv, henz0, hell even jordanfreak23 or whatever, used to look up to em before i had chin hairs
laugh.gif

menace in the spurs jersey
pimp.gif

man i came here in 03 when i was 13, i swear niketalk had a fat impact on my life
laugh.gif
making the switch from nike/jordan to general was huge.

speaking of bana, remember the booty shot she uploaded? had servers crashing on everything.
khlav, muscle68, theglv, henz0, hell even jordanfreak23 or whatever, used to look up to em before i had chin hairs
laugh.gif

menace in the spurs jersey
pimp.gif

Last couple years on NT have been pretty eventful.... there was a time about 3-4 yrs back when sht was kind of stale for a minute, but it seems folk have survived the drought.

One thing that comes to mind is that there was pretty much no usuage of gifs back when i joined, but thats a welcome addition
laugh.gif

NT still good for laughs though... Mods/Admin run a tighter ship but there's still plenty of lulz to be had. I think it brought out the creativity in a lot of folks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom