So one of my dudes got put in a coma.

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

Guys who are in guys usually have a part of their life that they can't open up about. So they trap their minds and look for attention/love in other outlets. Not all gang members but many I know...we can't blame them for ignorance but just hope they open their mind to love.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by The Minister

\

not even joking here seriously if one of my best friends was put in a come id be incredible hulk

hope he pulls through it though
On hood, I'd soldier up too. I swear to good fam. Stay up tho and I hope for the best for ya partna.. I ain't saying go out and be Batman, but on Larry I'd be looking to get even

Man, I don't know bout coming back w/ the heat. That's just escalating !+%!, know what I mean? Of course you gotta retaliate. But still! Then again,your boy's in a coma...so I definitely can't grasp the gravity of your anger right now. Don't do anything stupid is what I'm trying to say.

these fools play too much GTA4 you cant just go around shooting every drunk idiot that beats up your boy. karma will catch up to these low lifes dont end up inprison or dead over some #%**%$#% trying to be a tough guy.

That's why in that situation if I get pressed, I'll be a +!*@% cuz at the end of the day I would rather walk away a +!*@% then get carried out by anambulance.

Originally Posted by rjones416

these fools play too much GTA4 you cant just go around shooting every drunk idiot that beats up your boy. karma will catch up to these low lifes dont end up in prison or dead over some #%**%$#% trying to be a tough guy.

thank you.

damn hope he gets well.

I jus found out today that dude I be hangin with whos very close to my crew/circle of friends is a COCKBLOCKER!

its alrite tho. dude gets no action so I jus got to remember to keep my girls away from him

Man, hope your boy pulls it through.

At least you got to see your boys face after the incident.

My dude got shot in the face five times at a skating rink, and didn't even get to see his face cause there was nothing to look at.
frown.gif

something tells me your homies knew the people who were going to be in that party. when someone tells me "rolling deep", it means there's apotential for $+#* to pop off, and I avoided that in my highschool days. maybe a lesson learned? I'm not trying to imply yall cause ruckus wherever butI'd prevent $+#* from happening from not doing anything at all or just to avoid it.

I hope your boy pulls through though. nobody should be suffering because of some petty $+#*.

hope your boy pulls through. do you stay in LA? maaaan these slobs be extra wit i swear and half the time they wanna be slobs becuz of lil wayne and all thoseother studio gangsta rappers and naah im not net bangin on anybody its just ridiculous dudes go to partys for the breezies not to be worryin about other dudesthere

I think it was you im not sure.But arent you in a firm?Did this have anything to do with that or was this some other !###

wanksta23 wrote:
hope he gets better..

he is in my prayers
Really? "please god help Ichopsamples friend pull through his coma in a jiffy".I mean im not tryna poke fun at dudes boy in anyway butwhy act like hes in your prayers?A get well soon would've been enough.No reason for anything extra unless you mean it.

that's why don't have stupid !%@$ with people, never got jumped in high school and I was partying when I was 15/16 ... Friends with almost everyone,don't ever have to worry about getting put in a coma ... I mean really, as I've grown up, all it takes simple acknowledgements of people, sayingwhat's up and a hand shake. There isn't one thing that pisses people off more than ignoring em and then running your mouth ... Having older, crazyfriends works well in high school too ...

Good luck to your homie, sure it was over something stupid

Damn, it sucks how society gets like this.. people hating people. I probably will never understand coming from a solid upbringing. I do not try to feel sorryfor them in the interest of getting pity.

Back
Top Bottom