So SneakGeekz cops from Air-Randy? Word?

The shoes ain't fake just, leaked out pairs that nike employees slang on the side. Like damaged pairs that they steal and sell out. I'm sure that there's a 1000 damaged pairs a day.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Man yall kill me with this topic. Okay if these shoes are fake then STOP POSTING THEM! Fakes arent condoned on this site right? So stop posting pictures and info on these early release versions and wait till RD to see what these shoes look like. I mean they're not credible right? How r u gonna call a shoe fake but as soon as the 1st pics hit the net from AirRandy, MarqueeSole, VMIC, etc. yall post them immediately and debate on shape, colors, materials and everything else. But they're fakes tho right? So why even discuss what those versions look like if they're not credible. If NT decides that the final verdict (in yall eyes) on these unauthorized production shoes are Fake than yall will be crying bcuz there will be no posts or info other than the occasional sample or catalog pics that doesnt really tell u much. So where the mods at? Lets get to deleting some of these pages and threads with these "fakes" posted in it. Lets see what kind of response the NT community will have to that. 

o and pardon my grammatical errors. It's early

I dont think people care.. The shoe game is diff't now.. People can get whatever they want on release day. No one cares about exclusiveness, nor does it exist anymore.

These fools think there is some premium attached is just dumb.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

doesn't air randy sell b-grades? (not to defend) just saying.

No, the shoes they sell are made from stolen Nike product, unauthorized by Nike and thus made illicitly. By definition any item not authorized by Nike is a fake, a B-Grade is a flawed Nike product and is given "B-Grade" title by Nike (for example you can find a lot of B-Grades at a Nike outlet). These shoes (the ones these early release sites are selling) are often made with genuine Nike materials using Nike molds BUT sometimes are also made with non-Nike materials. 

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

The shoes ain't fake just, leaked out pairs that nike employees slang on the side. Like damaged pairs that they steal and sell out. I'm sure that there's a 1000 damaged pairs a day.

This is false, especially since Nike employees don't actually make the shoes. The shoes are made in factories that Nike outsources to, these might be stolen but there is a lot of fake material and inaccurate products being moved around here. Make no mistake about it, these shoes are fake. 
However you want to construe it fellas, go ahead. It's just justification of something ya'll know is wrong, period.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't pay for shoes in those videos nowadays.
These theories about early releases, though... 

No comment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I dont think people care.. The shoe game is diff't now.. People can get whatever they want on release day. No one cares about exclusiveness, nor does it exist anymore.

These fools think there is some premium attached is just dumb.
Truth! The so called "shoegame" isn't sacred anymore and it's just a joke these days. It's just hard to decipher what's authentic and what's real. Too much to pay attention to. Just rock what you must and go on with our daily lives.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I HAVE said it once and i will say it again. a lot of you kids worry so much of where he gets his kicks from and what he does etc. don't worry about that......he's a boricua just like me so of course i have to defend him. not only cuz he's pr but because he grew up in the gutter of nyc the way i did. carlos sanchez is the first to do sneaker video reviews. online reviews were done wayy ahead of him but not sneaker reviews. he does not in anyway buy fakes or try to trick you guys. if he did then why in gods name does he share where he get's his kicks from?
you know how it goes...you ask someone (not all) on niketalk where they got their kicks early and they usually don't share that with you. they just say "i got connects" carlos on the other hand shares the sites where he gets his kicks from. he even admits to getting into the sneaker game recently. so why hate? you guys are super lucky he gives away this info. i give him full respect and so should you guys. as men we can't worry about the next man and what he's doing. just appreciate the fact that he's into this culture and repping it like non of you will. nuff said.
Again no one is hating. Secondly the "info" he's giving us was pretty common knowledge. AR isn't exactly some super secret website nor was VMVinc. People on NT knew about these websites for years. This is not mind blowing info, it was just a first I ever heard of him copping shoes from AR a known HQ Fakes seller (it's been proven time again on NT by reputable members). 
Secondly what does his ethnicity and yours have to do with anything? By mentioning that as the grounds for why you're "sticking up for him" is taking away your own credibility. If he was any other ethnicity you're implying that you wouldn't care. Thirdly he is nowhere near the "first" at doing online video reviews, our very own sneakermane was doing reviews before SG even had a youtube account. Franalations is another one that's been doing it for longer if not just as long as SneakGeekz. 

All I'm saying (I can't speak for anyone else) is that him being a reputable member of the sneaker community he's looked at someone who would be trustworthy. When dudes started copping from VMVinc and SneakGeekz shouted them out not too long after they were already being mentioned on NT people felt that VMV was legit until they started getting fake Ray Allen XIIIs from them. AR on the other hand has been deemed fake for YEARS, and for him to come out of the blue shouting out AR (Air Randy) it's definitely a bit disheartening because we expect better from SG because he has influence over so many of his viewers. It's just bad for the sneaker community as a whole. Realize that cats on NT (the very forum you're apart of) regardless of ethnicity have been sent fake shoes by Air Randy. Many of them will deem a site like AR and "the sneaker authority" legit simply because SG says so. If that's not disconcerting to you then your bias speaks for itself. 

Whatever NT, ya'll do you. Ya'll wanna cop from AR? Go right ahead. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post should be titled "The official hate SneakGeekz thread" smh

first of im not boricua, im mixed african american/mexican (never needed to mention that on NT, another smh) and I think that if your trying to say either the black market sellers (AR, VMV) or Carlos Sanchez is the bad guy for any of this, Sneak geeks name is now gathering alot of suspicion and starting up a bad rep due to this one post on NT which I think is borderline bulls#!t. I understand that as sneakerheads its alomst our duty to stop the FAKES and try our hardest to help out any person from consuming and supporting fakes which should help in the end result to stop the spread of fake sneakers to the masses, people who sell fakes and people that know they rock fakes get no respect thats understood, people who bought fakes thinking they were the real deal? they shouldnt get any disrespect because they got disrespected by the fake seller. but where does that involve Carlos Sanchez? Ive been watching sneakgeeks for a while now, I dont follow his videos and keep up with him 100 but ive known about the dude since I first watched his videos back in 2008, I think it was 2008 because he had alot of the CDP releases early and I remember him getting real popular for his MJ signed titanium XX3s. Hes a cool cat, gots heat, I dont know personal %+@$ about him other then he runs a boot camp, but overall hes a cool cat that started sneaker collecting maybe around 2008. in his earlier vids, dude would do lots of sneaker reviews that werent 100% on point when it came to the actual reveiw because there was alot dude didnt know material wise, but he never try to claim game on that, if you watch some of the earlier vids youll see he mentions some of his wrongs and makes clear that hes new to this sneaker collecting thing, he never said he was a OG collector in the game thats been doin it for a min, he clearly stated hes new to it, so if collectors and viewers get mislead (if he really is buying fakes) thats literally on them because he never claimed to be an OG in the first place, may sound a bit harsh but people just cant take the blame for their own decisions now a days.. if you bought a fake, YOU bought a fake, ya feel me? the blame shouldnt be put on SG just because he PROBABLY bought a fake and decided to make a sneaker reveiw and post it on youtube like hes been doin for the past couple of years..give em a break seriously, you act like even if they were fakes they werent some damn good ones.. people probably wouldnt have said anything negative about him or claim he buys and supports fakes hadnt he let yall know he copped from air randy. PROOF, he has a crapload of subscribers and alot of people follow and really like his vids and reveiws. if you ask me, hatin sneakerheads have been lookin for a legit reason to hate and talk down on the cat just cause hes been collectin since 2008 and he prob has wayyyy more kicks then some of yall have now in 2011, dude has GRs, OGs, and exclusives, and with his one youtube account has really shot up his cred in the sneaker world, wether people have a good or bad opinion, people know who sneakgeekz is, hes only been collectin since 2008 at that,  theres cats here that have been collectin since Jordan was playin and still dont have a name as big as Sneakgeekz, i know that its just a name and it has nothing to do with the heart of sneaker collecting, but you snaker heads hating on him know that too so why is yall hatin? let the dude live and do his own thing! its kinda funny, he doesnt really release the info on sites he gets kicks from hella early, he does if you subscribe to him, so as far as him really trying to spread knowledge on online spots to trick consumers is another smh.

as far as Air-Randy, never bought from the guy, I am aware of the whole situation, I also remember him making a comeback and claiming to only be selling 100% authentic sneaks from that point forward to this day, would I trust his site and the kicks he sells? at the end of the day the proofs in the substance, and sneak geeks is making reveiws on these early releases from Air Randy and more, if anything sneakgeekz is helping out you peeps that wanna cop kicks early, hes showing yall exactly what yall gonna get from an imparticular seller, so you can decide wether its authentic or worth the price your gonna pay..its not like hes givin you bs pics either, hes giving yall videos so yall can really get good detail and catch everything on the shoes..I personally have been helped by SGs vids before, not to mention theyre not boring vids you wanna skim thru, can I get a witness?

there is a circulation of kicks going around that might be fakes, because aparently now days fakes can also be NIKEs materials and molds without NIKEs stamp of approoval, I know this because ive bought 2 pairs of air jordan 3s that looked hella suspect when I recvieved them, shape and material wise, turns out theyre both promos.. people just need to do theyre homework and know what theyre buying before they buy it, and NIKE hasnt blown the lid off anything so for all we know these promos and shoes that dont have nikes approval are still authentic.Next thing you know NIKEs gonna have to hold our hands and register every individual pair of sneaker they make with a unique code, every colorway, every size, every freakin box and shoe lace is gonna have to have its own individual number for authenticity purposes so that people can know what theyre buying, the way ROLEX does it.. smh.. 

^ dudes they are just shoes... fake real fake real who cares..buy what you wanna buy...fake or not..keep it movin.

^its annoying fam... everyones against the dude just cause he said he bought from air randy, not everything dudes bought came from air randy

Originally Posted by coolkicks23

I HAVE said it once and i will say it again. a lot of you kids worry so much of where he gets his kicks from and what he does etc. don't worry about that......he's a boricua just like me so of course i have to defend him. not only cuz he's pr but because he grew up in the gutter of nyc the way i did. carlos sanchez is the first to do sneaker video reviews. online reviews were done wayy ahead of him but not sneaker reviews. he does not in anyway buy fakes or try to trick you guys. if he did then why in gods name does he share where he get's his kicks from?
you know how it goes...you ask someone (not all) on niketalk where they got their kicks early and they usually don't share that with you. they just say "i got connects" carlos on the other hand shares the sites where he gets his kicks from. he even admits to getting into the sneaker game recently. so why hate? you guys are super lucky he gives away this info. i give him full respect and so should you guys. as men we can't worry about the next man and what he's doing. just appreciate the fact that he's into this culture and repping it like non of you will. nuff said.
Again no one is hating. Secondly the "info" he's giving us was pretty common knowledge. AR isn't exactly some super secret website nor was VMVinc. People on NT knew about these websites for years. This is not mind blowing info, it was just a first I ever heard of him copping shoes from AR a known HQ Fakes seller (it's been proven time again on NT by reputable members). 
Secondly what does his ethnicity and yours have to do with anything? By mentioning that as the grounds for why you're "sticking up for him" is taking away your own credibility. If he was any other ethnicity you're implying that you wouldn't care. Thirdly he is nowhere near the "first" at doing online video reviews, our very own sneakermane was doing reviews before SG even had a youtube account. Franalations is another one that's been doing it for longer if not just as long as SneakGeekz. 

All I'm saying (I can't speak for anyone else) is that him being a reputable member of the sneaker community he's looked at someone who would be trustworthy. When dudes started copping from VMVinc and SneakGeekz shouted them out not too long after they were already being mentioned on NT people felt that VMV was legit until they started getting fake Ray Allen XIIIs from them. AR on the other hand has been deemed fake for YEARS, and for him to come out of the blue shouting out AR (Air Randy) it's definitely a bit disheartening because we expect better from SG because he has influence over so many of his viewers. It's just bad for the sneaker community as a whole. Realize that cats on NT (the very forum you're apart of) regardless of ethnicity have been sent fake shoes by Air Randy. Many of them will deem a site like AR and "the sneaker authority" legit simply because SG says so. If that's not disconcerting to you then your bias speaks for itself. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first of im not boricua, im mixed african american/mexican (never needed to mention that on NT, another smh) and I think that if your trying to say either the black market sellers (AR, VMV) or Carlos Sanchez is the bad guy for any of this, Sneak geeks name is now gathering alot of suspicion and starting up a bad rep due to this one post on NT which I think is borderline bulls#!t. I understand that as sneakerheads its alomst our duty to stop the FAKES and try our hardest to help out any person from consuming and supporting fakes which should help in the end result to stop the spread of fake sneakers to the masses, people who sell fakes and people that know they rock fakes get no respect thats understood, people who bought fakes thinking they were the real deal? they shouldnt get any disrespect because they got disrespected by the fake seller. but where does that involve Carlos Sanchez? Ive been watching sneakgeeks for a while now, I dont follow his videos and keep up with him 100 but ive known about the dude since I first watched his videos back in 2008, I think it was 2008 because he had alot of the CDP releases early and I remember him getting real popular for his MJ signed titanium XX3s. Hes a cool cat, gots heat, I dont know personal %+@$ about him other then he runs a boot camp, but overall hes a cool cat that started sneaker collecting maybe around 2008. in his earlier vids, dude would do lots of sneaker reviews that werent 100% on point when it came to the actual reveiw because there was alot dude didnt know material wise, but he never try to claim game on that, if you watch some of the earlier vids youll see he mentions some of his wrongs and makes clear that hes new to this sneaker collecting thing, he never said he was a OG collector in the game thats been doin it for a min, he clearly stated hes new to it, so if collectors and viewers get mislead (if he really is buying fakes) thats literally on them because he never claimed to be an OG in the first place, may sound a bit harsh but people just cant take the blame for their own decisions now a days.. if you bought a fake, YOU bought a fake, ya feel me? the blame shouldnt be put on SG just because he PROBABLY bought a fake and decided to make a sneaker reveiw and post it on youtube like hes been doin for the past couple of years..give em a break seriously, you act like even if they were fakes they werent some damn good ones.. people probably wouldnt have said anything negative about him or claim he buys and supports fakes hadnt he let yall know he copped from air randy. PROOF, he has a crapload of subscribers and alot of people follow and really like his vids and reveiws. if you ask me, hatin sneakerheads have been lookin for a legit reason to hate and talk down on the cat just cause hes been collectin since 2008 and he prob has wayyyy more kicks then some of yall have now in 2011, dude has GRs, OGs, and exclusives, and with his one youtube account has really shot up his cred in the sneaker world, wether people have a good or bad opinion, people know who sneakgeekz is, hes only been collectin since 2008 at that,  theres cats here that have been collectin since Jordan was playin and still dont have a name as big as Sneakgeekz, i know that its just a name and it has nothing to do with the heart of sneaker collecting, but you snaker heads hating on him know that too so why is yall hatin? let the dude live and do his own thing! its kinda funny, he doesnt really release the info on sites he gets kicks from hella early, he does if you subscribe to him, so as far as him really trying to spread knowledge on online spots to trick consumers is another smh.

as far as Air-Randy, never bought from the guy, I am aware of the whole situation, I also remember him making a comeback and claiming to only be selling 100% authentic sneaks from that point forward to this day, would I trust his site and the kicks he sells? at the end of the day the proofs in the substance, and sneak geeks is making reveiws on these early releases from Air Randy and more, if anything sneakgeekz is helping out you peeps that wanna cop kicks early, hes showing yall exactly what yall gonna get from an imparticular seller, so you can decide wether its authentic or worth the price your gonna pay..its not like hes givin you bs pics either, hes giving yall videos so yall can really get good detail and catch everything on the shoes..I personally have been helped by SGs vids before, not to mention theyre not boring vids you wanna skim thru, can I get a witness?

there is a circulation of kicks going around that might be fakes, because aparently now days fakes can also be NIKEs materials and molds without NIKEs stamp of approoval, I know this because ive bought 2 pairs of air jordan 3s that looked hella suspect when I recvieved them, shape and material wise, turns out theyre both promos.. people just need to do theyre homework and know what theyre buying before they buy it, and NIKE hasnt blown the lid off anything so for all we know these promos and shoes that dont have nikes approval are still authentic.Next thing you know NIKEs gonna have to hold our hands and register every individual pair of sneaker they make with a unique code, every colorway, every size, every freakin box and shoe lace is gonna have to have its own individual number for authenticity purposes so that people can know what theyre buying, the way ROLEX does it.. smh.. 
Okay reading that wall of text was laborious, sheesh.
Alright, again if you want to construe my post as "hate" go right ahead, I have no reason to hate him as I am completely happy with my life and my collection. 

Secondly, why should he get a pass for ignorance? I don't think he's a stupid guy, he may have been new to the game at one point but at this point he is knowledgeable and knows who he's dealing with. If he's gaining something (money, free shoes, publicity for his boot camp or other businesses) through the promotion of these overseas early release websites that are selling fakes then ignorance is not an excuse (which again, I don't believe he's oblivious to the practices of these websites). 

This whole idea that people are hating on him is just ridiculous, there are some people who don't like him for no particular reason however I have no problems with the guy. I don't feel one way or another about him, my disposition on him can be best described as "indifferent" as far as him as an individual. However, if he is promoting these illicit websites for his own personal gain, that I have an issue with and at this point I will inform others to be careful with the information he's disclosing. I am a subscriber of his and nothing he e-mails me is something he hasn't already covered on his previous videos, so all these websites are not anything secret. 

I can tell by your post that you wrote all that feeling very emotional about the subject, all I ask is to remove the emotion or how you personally feel about SG and examine the issue objectively. That way you'll get a better grasp of why people care about the issue in the first place. There is a moral issue here, no one (aside from a few immature and salty individuals) is hating. We're simply wanting some clarity. He's a grown man, he doesn't need others to speak for him, he can clear the issue up himself I am sure. 

NOW HOLD THE *&*&* UP SON, ARE YOU SEROUIS WITH THIS TRASH?!?!?

Nothing at all against sneak geekz, but that paragraph is trash. So if someone buys a fake because sneak geek represents a sneaker site as official ITS THEIR FAULT??? EXPLAIN THAT PLEASE. The person that provides the site and reviews the product is not at fault? A lot of his viewers are new, just like him, but their at fault for buying fakes HE VIDEO REVIEWS?

I'm not subscribed to sneak geekz, yet I know he uses the sneaker authority for a lot of his kicks. How would I know that if he didn't tell his viewers that?

Then you saying In the future Nike has to guide our hand to tell the real from fake?? If Nike shouldn't help us tell the reals from the fakes who should, REEBOK? Every sneaker has to have its own unique number, shoe box? Well for the Money nike is charging, Yeah they should have better factory control so someone doesn't have to be an expert to tell a real from a fake.

All of that because Sneak Geekz could be review fakes? Are you sneak geekz, cuz for you to go to bat for another dude like that you have to be getting something out of it. 

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

NOW HOLD THE *&*&* UP SON, ARE YOU SEROUIS WITH THIS TRASH?!?!?

Nothing at all against sneak geekz, but that paragraph is trash. So if someone buys a fake because sneak geek represents a sneaker site as official ITS THEIR FAULT??? EXPLAIN THAT PLEASE. The person that provides the site and reviews the product is not at fault? A lot of his viewers are new, just like him, but their at fault for buying fakes HE VIDEO REVIEWS?

I'm not subscribed to sneak geekz, yet I know he uses the sneaker authority for a lot of his kicks. How would I know that if he didn't tell his viewers that?

Then you saying In the future Nike has to guide our hand to tell the real from fake?? If Nike shouldn't help us tell the reals from the fakes who should, REEBOK? Every sneaker has to have its own unique number, shoe box? Well for the Money nike is charging, Yeah they should have better factory control so someone doesn't have to be an expert to tell a real from a fake.

All of that because Sneak Geekz could be review fakes? Are you sneak geekz, cuz for you to go to bat for another dude like that you have to be getting something out of it.

I have to be getting something out of this? see thats the issue, yall think someone only does a deed to get something out of it, just like yall think sneakgeekz is getting something out of buying from the black market sellers and making videos about them, wether its a discount, free shoes or whatever it is whos to say hes getting anything out of it? what if he doesnt get anything out of it? who really knows? do yall actually know this for a fact cuz yall act like yall do? sneakgeekz doesnt advertise for these black market sellers! he just buys from them! hes a consumer like you and I, he has the choice to buy a pair of shoes online, just like we do, the only difference is he buys them and makes youtube videos on his pickups! youtube isnt an advertisement site despite what its used for, its a site in which people can upload videos of what they please, this guy just so happens to make videos of the shoes he buys! yall act like all he does is advertise these black market sellers! like he says their name in every vid and acts as a poster boy for em, he doesnt. he just buys from them and other places and lets everyone know where he bought his sneakers! wheres the wrong in that? you say its wrong cuz he knows who hes dealing with and the practices of their websites, this is where I ask you, are you sneakgeekz? i know your not, but YOU sure act like you know what HE knows, when YOU dont know forsure. the only reason I decided to say anything about this is clearly in the first sentence of the paragraph:

"..I think that if your trying to say either the black market sellers (AR, VMV) or Carlos Sanchez is the bad guy for any of this, Sneak geeks name is now gathering alot of suspicion and starting up a bad rep due to this one post on NT which I think is borderline bulls#!t."

sneakgeekz may now start to inherit a bad name because he bought shoes from air randy, which to me isnt right especially when no one knows 100% if the shoes he reveiwed are fake, who here knows for a fact that all the shoes he reveiwed in that video were fake? anyone? no one. and thats exactly why this post just isnt right, because SG will now inherit a bad name because people THINK he bought fakes from Air Randy. im not getting anything out of this gexthedamaj I just know how this goes, take air-randy for example, when the fake sneaker thing happened his name was forever screwed in the sneaker community, tho he deserved it, SG doesnt deserve to have his name screwed as well just because you THINK he bought fakes from air randy. thats ignorance for ya.

lets say hypotheticly the shoes were FAKE,
whos at fault for this? sneak geekz or Air Randy? Sneakgeekz made a video of shoes he bought from AR, AR actually sold fakes?now ask yourself that and this should all make a little more sense. im not trying to be harsh or anything but sneakgeeks didnt input your credit card info at ARHK.com, YOU the consumer did. all Sneakgeeks did was make a video of the shoes, so you can check out what you would get if you bought from Air Randy. if anything SGs helpin yall out. im done with this hate post. its thanksgiving.

I have to be getting something out of this? see thats the issue, yall think someone only does a deed to get something out of it, just like yall think sneakgeekz is getting something out of buying from the black market sellers and making videos about them, wether its a discount, free shoes or whatever it is whos to say hes getting anything out of it? what if he doesnt get anything out of it? who really knows? do yall actually know this for a fact cuz yall act like yall do? sneakgeekz doesnt advertise for these black market sellers! he just buys from them! hes a consumer like you and I, he has the choice to buy a pair of shoes online, just like we do, the only difference is he buys them and makes youtube videos on his pickups! youtube isnt an advertisement site despite what its used for, its a site in which people can upload videos of what they please, this guy just so happens to make videos of the shoes he buys! yall act like all he does is advertise these black market sellers! like he says their name in every vid and acts as a poster boy for em, he doesnt. he just buys from them and other places and lets everyone know where he bought his sneakers! wheres the wrong in that? you say its wrong cuz he knows who hes dealing with and the practices of their websites, this is where I ask you, are you sneakgeekz? i know your not, but YOU sure act like you know what HE knows, when YOU dont know forsure. the only reason I decided to say anything about this is clearly in the first sentence of the paragraph:

"..I think that if your trying to say either the black market sellers (AR, VMV) or Carlos Sanchez is the bad guy for any of this, Sneak geeks name is now gathering alot of suspicion and starting up a bad rep due to this one post on NT which I think is borderline bulls#!t."

sneakgeekz may now start to inherit a bad name because he bought shoes from air randy, which to me isnt right especially when no one knows 100% if the shoes he reveiwed are fake, who here knows for a fact that all the shoes he reveiwed in that video were fake? anyone? no one. and thats exactly why this post just isnt right, because SG will now inherit a bad name because people THINK he bought fakes from Air Randy. im not getting anything out of this gexthedamaj I just know how this goes, take air-randy for example, when the fake sneaker thing happened his name was forever screwed in the sneaker community, tho he deserved it, SG doesnt deserve to have his name screwed as well just because you THINK he bought fakes from air randy. thats ignorance for ya.

lets say hypotheticly the shoes were FAKE,
whos at fault for this? sneak geekz or Air Randy? Sneakgeekz made a video of shoes he bought from AR, AR actually sold fakes?now ask yourself that and this should all make a little more sense. im not trying to be harsh or anything but sneakgeeks didnt input your credit card info at ARHK.com, YOU the consumer did. all Sneakgeeks did was make a video of the shoes, so you can check out what you would get if you bought from Air Randy. if anything SGs helpin yall out. im done with this hate post. its thanksgiving.
No I don't think you have to get something out of being nice but to the extent your going to, calling anyone who buys from a site SNEAK GEEK CO SIGNS foolish, is a little puzzling.
Sneak Geekz is getting something out of his video. Money from youtube, and kicks from the sites he shouts out. How would I know? He's giving out multiple coupons for 15-30% percent off by using his name, he's had sneaker give aways by asking sites to donate shoes. Try asking a site to give you a free pair of kicks.. wouldn't happen because they wouldn't get a benefit from it.  Its pretty clear to see his benefit from his reviews yet you act as if there no benefit.

AGAIN you say its the consumes fault for buying fakes. Air Randy isn't the only early sneaker supplier that sneak geek uses. If sneak geek uses that site and tells everyone, EVERYONE, to check them out, he's not a fault? What type of logic is that? He caters to people that want their sneakers early, most ain't knowledgeable to tell a real pair from a fake pair let alone these super a grade fakes they have out now. I don't believe he's at full fault but for you to place the blame fully on the viewer is ridiculous.

No hate at all on sneak geekz but if some of his stuff is fake,you call a spade a spade.

Dang, it's hard reading all of these essays. At least double space it please.

Anyways, if you are even slightly worried that the early release sneakers are fake, just wait until the release date. It's that simple.

Damn son, I hope Sneek Geekz gets you a Christmas gift for spending so much time typing about him.

who cares about sg or where he gets shoes from, when his videos are utterly useless.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

were giving him money by watching his youtube video. Just saying. and also Randy has the grey market fake shoes just like all the other early release sites

dont think randy is the only one with these "fake" shoes
ALSO

dude does not need youtube or sneakers to make a quick buck so im sure he has a passion for it.

Dude is a personal trainer. Im sure he makes BANK.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh you're absolutely right. 
VMV

RMK

sneakerfather

promoshoes

osneaker

and countless other early release websites are all looking very suspect right now. I for one am not raising his financial situation nor do I care to. However if he does have a deal in place with these websites and they're sending the shoes to him for free or at a reduced rate that does therein evident ulterior motives of some nature. Whatever the case he has some splainin to do.

I'd have to agree. He's received plenty of free t-shirts that he's personally given a shout out to on his videos, I'm sure for promotional benefits for the company that sent him the stuff...so I definitely don't see it implausible to believe he's also received many free sneakers from some of these sites he shouts out to buy from too.....and has been suspect why he never buys from retailers in the states like Foot Locker, Finishline, Niketown..etc. Perks...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TRUTH!  And memphissfinest and SEND ONE also spoke the truth.

Let me just throw in my .02: Just cop from Nike.com, NT stores, Footlocker, Eastbay.com and all the other 100% reliable sources out there.  OR be really good at doing your homework on getting kicks from eBay or other marketplace sites.  If you do anything else then you only have yourself to blame.  It's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom