So.....SOMEONE JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE IN QUEENS CENTER MALL JUST NOW (NYC)..

She jumped from third floor onto the food courts? thats crazy but aren't the escalators the only open space in the food court? i don't remember.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Frog splash.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Probably saw Wolverine origin
eek.gif
I knew it was bad but damn.

Y'all %+$$%% are goin to hell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just there, they taped off the whole first floor from H&M to Urban Outfitters.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh man that's horrible
laugh.gif

I feel bad for laughing but I don't feel as bad because I don't have too much sympathy
for people who kill themselves. The fact that she didn't even care that her kids were
there to watch her die just makes it worse
smh.gif

Just saw the news report on this...they said the woman was arguing with some family members before she jumped...still doesn't excuse what she did but theyalso said that the 17-year old had a gash on the back of his head and doctors are hopeful he'll make a full recovery.

I actually got down on my knee's and prayed for that dude because 2 days ago I was sitting in the same area he was in and it could have easily been anyonewho sits in those massage chairs.

Hopefully dude pulls through and whatever that ladies reason for doing what she did, she's at peace.

He was actually sitting by the massage chairs on the BOTTOM floor. right where theres a big space and theres a Urban Outfitters

yea i was there when it happened but i didn't know what was going on... all i knew was that i couldnt get to the MAC store... twitterers informed me of itthough... crazy

smh.gif
smh.gif

Left there before it happened cause my homegirl called me about what went down.

Hope dude pulls through.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the woman.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

wait there are malls with 3 stories??????????
dang it sucks living in alabama

RIP
first off RIP...

but yea it has 3 stories.. most malls i've been to have 3.. anyways here some pics of the mall where it happened..
2287969023_cfa899d4ef.jpg

queens-mall-interior-three.jpg

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Also, add this is to ANOTHER reason why I hate going to QCM
yea like people at malls frequently commit suicide?

Not gonna lie though at malls I be scared walking like on the 3-4th floor near the rail, any random ****** could just lift you and throw you over, or even agood push

Damn..i was suppose to be there today
R.I.P though

Green Acres Mall FTW..

Back
Top Bottom