So.....SOMEONE JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE IN QUEENS CENTER MALL JUST NOW (NYC)..

^awwwww maaaan
laugh.gif

Not gonna lie though at malls I be scared walking like on the 3-4th floor near the rail, any random ****** could just lift you and throw you over, or even a good push
I thought I was the only one. My friends think I'm crazy because I stay away from the rails/openings.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
wait who is the kid that got injured though?
anyone know who the victim is?????

The student was identified by family members as Derrik Munoz, 17, who attends Amityville High School.

phew i got shook for a minute

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Also, add this is to ANOTHER reason why I hate going to QCM
yea like people at malls frequently commit suicide?

Not gonna lie though at malls I be scared walking like on the 3-4th floor near the rail, any random ****** could just lift you and throw you over, or even a good push

That crosses my mind here and there. What's stopping a crazed man stuck in a manic rampage from picking up unsuspecting shoppers and flipping them over therailings?

omgitswes wrote:

wait there are malls with 3 stories??????????
dang it sucks living in alabama

There's a mall in Montreal that is 3 stories...and it's underground.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Damn..i was suppose to be there today
R.I.P though

Green Acres Mall FTW..
Did you forget Black Friday and the trampeling death of that employee. I was about to go down to Modells today too. Hope everyone is ok.

Damn Queen Center mall. That was my mall growing up. That's the kind of %$+! that stays with you for life. Hopefully your girl didn't see it.

At least the dude he landed on is alive....

Recent story.....

Women jumps off a 7 story balcony of an apartment complex..... boyfriend is at the bottom to "catch" her

She jumps...... hits him........ HE dies........ SHE LIVES

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

yea i was there when it happened but i didn't know what was going on... all i knew was that i couldnt get to the MAC store... twitterers informed me of it though... crazy
your welcome

Damn RIP

I go to that mall every now and then... a lot of good looking girls be there too.

Nothing is worst than what me and my girl had seen like a year or two ago, and I posted it on NT too.

A model jumped from her apartment in Manhattan and landed like two car lengths right infront of me and my girl.

We both saw and heard her fall and splat on the floor... and to make it worst we both saw when she hit the floor she bounced off of the pavement too.

The sound her bones/body made when it hit the floor is something I don't think I'll ever forget in life... it was like a sound I can't explain northought it would sound like that.

But... the topping on the cake was that the model had the same exact birthday as my girl July 2nd but I don't know if it was the exact year but I'mpretty sure it was.

My girl was scared as hell because of that coincidence and I didn't help the situation because I kept messing with her about it like the little devil I am.

^ yeah, i remember your post. i remember it being recent though, like 4-5 months rather than 1 or 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by pacers31

^ yeah, i remember your post. i remember it being recent though, like 4-5 months rather than 1 or 2 years ago.

Yeah I could be off on how long ago it was, but I definitely know it wasn't 4-5 months ago because when it happened it was in the summer time.

I'm so, so sick of hearing bad news like this all the time.

From this story, to murder-suicide stories all over the news everyday, I'm just about done with media and the news altogether.

Tell me something good NT.

Was definitely thinking about going there today...ended up going to green acers...

My prayers go to the boy and his family tho...

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

At least the dude he landed on is alive....

Recent story.....

Women jumps off a 7 story balcony of an apartment complex..... boyfriend is at the bottom to "catch" her

She jumps...... hits him........ HE dies........ SHE LIVES

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

SMMFH

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by pacers31

Yeah I could be off on how long ago it was, but I definitely know it wasn't 4-5 months ago because when it happened it was in the summer time.
yea i remember that post

not to take away the seriousness, but i remember you saying that she had a nice booty
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom