So someone tried resetting my gmail which is tied to my PSN

I got a notification on another gmail account asking me to hit a link to reset the password. Obviously I won't click it. But it's troubling that they've already tried to mess with my accounts. Suggestions? #@% Sony...

P.S. Has this happened to anyone else?

I got a notification on another gmail account asking me to hit a link to reset the password. Obviously I won't click it. But it's troubling that they've already tried to mess with my accounts. Suggestions? #@% Sony...

P.S. Has this happened to anyone else?

change your password?
remove any credit card info?
or.....................................
you know...........................

change your password?
remove any credit card info?
or.....................................
you know...........................

not sure if its a coincidence, but my yahoo mail acct was recently compromised and i had to reset the passwords. stupid psn

not sure if its a coincidence, but my yahoo mail acct was recently compromised and i had to reset the passwords. stupid psn

Ridiculous. I'm changing alllll of my passwords now. Sony really dropped the ball here, and a simple sorry isn't going to cut it. This is our lives and personal information here.

Ridiculous. I'm changing alllll of my passwords now. Sony really dropped the ball here, and a simple sorry isn't going to cut it. This is our lives and personal information here.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

shoulda got an Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom