So someone tried resetting my gmail which is tied to my PSN

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Ridiculous. I'm changing alllll of my passwords now. Sony really dropped the ball here, and a simple sorry isn't going to cut it. This is our lives and personal information here.
shoulda got an Xbox.

I never use the same password for different e-mail accounts and my banking/cc passwords are different for each account as well, I probably have like 10 different passwords remembered lol

I never use the same password for different e-mail accounts and my banking/cc passwords are different for each account as well, I probably have like 10 different passwords remembered lol

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Ridiculous. I'm changing alllll of my passwords now. Sony really dropped the ball here, and a simple sorry isn't going to cut it. This is our lives and personal information here.
shoulda got an Xbox.
but then he would have gotten hit with red rings...you'll have to spend money either way

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

shoulda got an Xbox.
but then he would have gotten hit with red rings...you'll have to spend money either way

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

r.i.p. Apply for new SSN

laugh.gif

Good thing I switch my PWs regularly... Can't tell who's tracking what anymore..

Imagine whoever's doing the hacking has got your FB accounts and pictures of you too..
30t6p3b.gif

xbox > PSN

Good thing I switch my PWs regularly... Can't tell who's tracking what anymore..

Imagine whoever's doing the hacking has got your FB accounts and pictures of you too..
30t6p3b.gif

xbox > PSN

I didn't use my main email for PSN setup 
pimp.gif

I always setup some email on yahoo/hotmail for these sort of things. I couldn't care if they got into that account.

I didn't use my main email for PSN setup 
pimp.gif

I always setup some email on yahoo/hotmail for these sort of things. I couldn't care if they got into that account.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

30t6p3b.gif

xbox > PSN

umm ....... you could get fb pics of someone on google 

as far as  the op goes, it could be a coincidence and it could not be ... It simply could be someone with a similar email addy as yours entering the wrong addy, thinking they forgot their pw or not

Either way if it was tied in to the whole  psn  thing chances are they wouldn't have tried to get email notification for a new randomized pw 

Originally Posted by lyricist343

30t6p3b.gif

xbox > PSN

umm ....... you could get fb pics of someone on google 

as far as  the op goes, it could be a coincidence and it could not be ... It simply could be someone with a similar email addy as yours entering the wrong addy, thinking they forgot their pw or not

Either way if it was tied in to the whole  psn  thing chances are they wouldn't have tried to get email notification for a new randomized pw 

its sonys fault for letting psn passes get out, its your fault for using the same pass

im amazed at how many people didnt learn from the gawker situation

its sonys fault for letting psn passes get out, its your fault for using the same pass

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

I didn't use the same password, smart guy.

I'm changing my different passwords as a precaution. Keep up with us here.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

I didn't use the same password, smart guy.

I'm changing my different passwords as a precaution. Keep up with us here.

Back
Top Bottom