So someone tried resetting my gmail which is tied to my PSN

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Ridiculous. I'm changing alllll of my passwords now. Sony really dropped the ball here, and a simple sorry isn't going to cut it. This is our lives and personal information here.

its sonys fault for letting psn passes get out, its your fault for using the same pass

im amazed at how many people didnt learn from the gawker situation
I didn't use the same password, smart guy.

I'm changing my different passwords as a precaution. Keep up with us here.

so you mean youre safe?  and nothing actually happened?  other than some random person knowing your email address???

well my apologies then, seems that i overreacted
grin.gif

Ridiculous. I'm changing alllll of my passwords now. Sony really dropped the ball here, and a simple sorry isn't going to cut it. This is our lives and personal information here.

its sonys fault for letting psn passes get out, its your fault for using the same pass

so you mean youre safe?  and nothing actually happened?  other than some random person knowing your email address???

grin.gif

I changed my CC info. Not worried about the rest of it really. You can find my name and address on the internet if you want it that bad...

I changed my CC info. Not worried about the rest of it really. You can find my name and address on the internet if you want it that bad...

grin.gif
Right. The gmail account associated with my PSN account, the person tried to change the password. They tried to reset it but the link goes to one of my many gmail accounts... So of course I didn't verify the reset. In any case, I changed my info as a precaution.

Nothing has been done to compromise my stuff but obviously they tried to get to my gmail.

grin.gif
Right. The gmail account associated with my PSN account, the person tried to change the password. They tried to reset it but the link goes to one of my many gmail accounts... So of course I didn't verify the reset. In any case, I changed my info as a precaution.

Nothing has been done to compromise my stuff but obviously they tried to get to my gmail.

Back
Top Bottom