So T-Pain is the surprise artist Lil Wayne signed to Young Money! vol. WHY?

His buzz single Rap Song feat. Rick Ross is boring too
T-Pain's best days are behind him

His buzz single Rap Song feat. Rick Ross is boring too
T-Pain's best days are behind him

Who ever said YM has the 3 hottest rappers out right now
indifferent.gif

I give you Nicki she doin her thing and Wayne dont count (technically he is under the CM branch)

Nobody in YM hotter then Ross, Flocka, & Wiz as far as buzz goes RIGHT NOW! (Drake is declining by the song dude is SOOOOO repetitive)

indifferent.gif

I give you Nicki she doin her thing and Wayne dont count (technically he is under the CM branch)

Nobody in YM hotter then Ross, Flocka, & Wiz as far as buzz goes RIGHT NOW! (Drake is declining by the song dude is SOOOOO repetitive)

Why would chris brown sign with YM
laugh.gif
 there is nothing son can gain from doing that
YM is looking strong IMO with Drake & Nicki.....also Tyga n Lil twist  both have mainstream potential.

Why would chris brown sign with YM
laugh.gif
 there is nothing son can gain from doing that
YM is looking strong IMO with Drake & Nicki.....also Tyga n Lil twist  both have mainstream potential.

Don't see this ending well.  As far as YM goes, everyone who will/can blow up on that label has done so already.  Everyone else is obsolete.

Don't see this ending well.  As far as YM goes, everyone who will/can blow up on that label has done so already.  Everyone else is obsolete.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

why would Wayne and them sign T-Pain. They should of went and got Chris Brown. 

Like Jive/Zomba would have just handed them over Cris Brown.  He may have a few Blemishes on his resume, but he is still a valuable asset who is under contract. People like T-pain get let out of there contracts/dropped because they are gimmicks whose 5mins are over, but people like Cris Brown, Britney Spears, and all those other pop stars with a large following are just one smash away from going at least platinum.  While people will T-pain need a couple of smash hit just to to even dream about sniffing gold.  Look at the numbers, they don't lie.

Sometimes I think you guys don't really understand how the record business works.  You don't just give up on a valuable asset.  You weather the storm and cash in once everything clears up.   
what you mean...  obviously Jive/Zomba wouldn't have to just give him over . Why would they, they cant cuz he still under contract (and YM/CM coulda bought him out if they want to, which plenty of people have done and i know Baby, Wayne and Slim could do) Him going to YM would actually make Jive more money. Its not going to clear up for CB at all anytime soon. He had that #1 hit but he aint NEVER going to be what he once was.

Like i initially said im sure Jive would go half or slash on CB with YM/CM in a heartbeat.

Man Jive wouldn't even let 3 Stacks feature on Big Boi's solo. Why would Jive even go half with CB when they can just continue to have him like they do now? Chris Brown's fanbase is established. He's not gonna gain more fans or sell more records because he's signed to Lil' Wayne. Hell Lil' Wayne is already on every single one of his albums to begin with.

If only the record industry was as simple as you make it out to be.
laugh.gif

Yeah if only it was that simple
laugh.gif
.  He's going to be bouncing soon anyways thats why i thought it was him
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

why would Wayne and them sign T-Pain. They should of went and got Chris Brown. 

Like Jive/Zomba would have just handed them over Cris Brown.  He may have a few Blemishes on his resume, but he is still a valuable asset who is under contract. People like T-pain get let out of there contracts/dropped because they are gimmicks whose 5mins are over, but people like Cris Brown, Britney Spears, and all those other pop stars with a large following are just one smash away from going at least platinum.  While people will T-pain need a couple of smash hit just to to even dream about sniffing gold.  Look at the numbers, they don't lie.

Sometimes I think you guys don't really understand how the record business works.  You don't just give up on a valuable asset.  You weather the storm and cash in once everything clears up.   
what you mean...  obviously Jive/Zomba wouldn't have to just give him over . Why would they, they cant cuz he still under contract (and YM/CM coulda bought him out if they want to, which plenty of people have done and i know Baby, Wayne and Slim could do) Him going to YM would actually make Jive more money. Its not going to clear up for CB at all anytime soon. He had that #1 hit but he aint NEVER going to be what he once was.

Like i initially said im sure Jive would go half or slash on CB with YM/CM in a heartbeat.

Man Jive wouldn't even let 3 Stacks feature on Big Boi's solo. Why would Jive even go half with CB when they can just continue to have him like they do now? Chris Brown's fanbase is established. He's not gonna gain more fans or sell more records because he's signed to Lil' Wayne. Hell Lil' Wayne is already on every single one of his albums to begin with.

If only the record industry was as simple as you make it out to be.
laugh.gif

Yeah if only it was that simple
laugh.gif
.  He's going to be bouncing soon anyways thats why i thought it was him
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

indifferent.gif

lol @ wayne not counting... its his #@!#...

drake sells more than all 3 of those artists combined... look like nicki is going to as well...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

indifferent.gif

lol @ wayne not counting... its his #@!#...

drake sells more than all 3 of those artists combined... look like nicki is going to as well...

T-Pain oozes talent.

Dude has melodies for DAYS. I don't know where this "decline" you all speak of is.

T-Pain oozes talent.

Dude has melodies for DAYS. I don't know where this "decline" you all speak of is.

laugh.gif
So T-Pain is the death of Young Money huh?
laugh.gif

Its a good move for both parties.
it is....but its annoyin
laugh.gif

you know jae millz somewhere wit da salty face....especially with that turd he squatted out with chris brown.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So T-Pain is the death of Young Money huh?
laugh.gif

Its a good move for both parties.
it is....but its annoyin
laugh.gif

you know jae millz somewhere wit da salty face....especially with that turd he squatted out with chris brown.
laugh.gif

Yea after hearing that Chris Brown song I think any hope anyone had for a Jae Millz album died soon as that song was made.

Yea after hearing that Chris Brown song I think any hope anyone had for a Jae Millz album died soon as that song was made.

and you KNOW that was a favor/comp for chris brown to do so jae millz ain't pay....way to mess that one up
laugh.gif
...chris brown's people probably like

"well...you get what you pay for, *shrugs*"

and you KNOW that was a favor/comp for chris brown to do so jae millz ain't pay....way to mess that one up
laugh.gif
...chris brown's people probably like

"well...you get what you pay for, *shrugs*"

Back
Top Bottom