So T-Pain is the surprise artist Lil Wayne signed to Young Money! vol. WHY?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

people think death of autotune killed tpain's career?
laugh.gif

what has he done since?

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

No doubt Nicki Drake and Tyga leaving hands down (give em 2 years max)

Nicki gonna branch off and have her own following just the way she market herself is really heading that way (Barbies, Talk Show, Clothes, Fragrances, Make Up)

Drake gonna roll wit ATF and OVO

Tyga been rantin bout this Last Kings or Lost Kings whatever its called

and yes Pain is talented BUT he hasnt been putting out nothing work talking bout (Young Jeezy syndrome)
Wayne is the pure reason why their even relevant.
Wayne MADE Drake's buzz.

Same for Nicki.

And that Last Kings #$%% is a Clothing Line. Tyga's already set to drop Careless World this year, Mack and Baby confirmed it. 

Take Care is dropping this summer from Drake, it'll sell mad records. These dudes will be with YM until Wayne hits 35. 

And this TPain talk isn't even official, people swore Lloyd, Chris Brown, and Sean Garrett signed with YM, so I'll wait for official words from other people.

I wouldn't be surprised if them #%*%+@ signed Lucci Lou. 

Wayne didn't make drake's buzz. He was already buzzing pretty good before running into wayne. He did however, accelerate drake's ascent into mainstream media, but drake was already a buzzing entity in his own right before encountering wayne. I too have heard about OVO/ATF becoming a separate branch under universal as well, with P Reign and a few others as artist on there. I don't know much about that though. 

Nicki...I guess you could say wayne did that for her.

Tyga...I guess you can say the same for tyga as well. I believe that a lot of the other artist will leave YM before Tyga and Nicki. I just can't see Millz, Gudda, Chuckee, etc. dropping a solo album. Lil twist excluded maybe, seems like they are prepping him to be up next as well.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

No doubt Nicki Drake and Tyga leaving hands down (give em 2 years max)

Nicki gonna branch off and have her own following just the way she market herself is really heading that way (Barbies, Talk Show, Clothes, Fragrances, Make Up)

Drake gonna roll wit ATF and OVO

Tyga been rantin bout this Last Kings or Lost Kings whatever its called

and yes Pain is talented BUT he hasnt been putting out nothing work talking bout (Young Jeezy syndrome)
Wayne is the pure reason why their even relevant.
Wayne MADE Drake's buzz.

Same for Nicki.

And that Last Kings #$%% is a Clothing Line. Tyga's already set to drop Careless World this year, Mack and Baby confirmed it. 

Take Care is dropping this summer from Drake, it'll sell mad records. These dudes will be with YM until Wayne hits 35. 

And this TPain talk isn't even official, people swore Lloyd, Chris Brown, and Sean Garrett signed with YM, so I'll wait for official words from other people.

I wouldn't be surprised if them #%*%+@ signed Lucci Lou. 

Wayne didn't make drake's buzz. He was already buzzing pretty good before running into wayne. He did however, accelerate drake's ascent into mainstream media, but drake was already a buzzing entity in his own right before encountering wayne. I too have heard about OVO/ATF becoming a separate branch under universal as well, with P Reign and a few others as artist on there. I don't know much about that though. 

Nicki...I guess you could say wayne did that for her.

Tyga...I guess you can say the same for tyga as well. I believe that a lot of the other artist will leave YM before Tyga and Nicki. I just can't see Millz, Gudda, Chuckee, etc. dropping a solo album. Lil twist excluded maybe, seems like they are prepping him to be up next as well.

Millz will just ride the ship cause everybody else gonna leave

Gudda will NEVER jump ship that like sayin Maine or Tez jumping ship they grew up together all they life bottom line he aint leaving

Chuckee will stay and try to do his thing

Twist will stay just off of him and chuckee's friendship alone

Bow Wow is apart of Cash Money not Young Money

Shanell.....ehhhhh

Corey Gunz will fade out....Unless Wayne can give him that extra boost like he gave all of YM

which brings us to the BIG 3 Nicki, Drake, & Tyga (say big 3 cause they are the only ones to seem to be buzzing)

I just dont see the BIG 3 staying under that YM cloud when they can have there OWN YM and enterprises

Gudda will NEVER jump ship that like sayin Maine or Tez jumping ship they grew up together all they life bottom line he aint leaving

Shanell.....ehhhhh

Corey Gunz will fade out....Unless Wayne can give him that extra boost like he gave all of YM

which brings us to the BIG 3 Nicki, Drake, & Tyga (say big 3 cause they are the only ones to seem to be buzzing)

I just dont see the BIG 3 staying under that YM cloud when they can have there OWN YM and enterprises

Shanell.....ehhhhh

I don't think they will be relevant anymore branching off.

TheYM crew  as a whole is what makes people so interested in what they are going to drop next.

Shanell.....ehhhhh

I don't think they will be relevant anymore branching off.

TheYM crew  as a whole is what makes people so interested in what they are going to drop next.

Originally Posted by Qualmes

T-Pain is a monster song writer...this is a win for young money...anytime you sign someone who can work the boards and work the pen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...people are haters and band wagoners acting like autotune takes away from the mans talent...hes a beast
Yep.

Originally Posted by Qualmes

T-Pain is a monster song writer...this is a win for young money...anytime you sign someone who can work the boards and work the pen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...people are haters and band wagoners acting like autotune takes away from the mans talent...hes a beast
Yep.

young money been signing artist in miami like crazy

i seen a dude the other day posted his young money contract on twitter
laugh.gif

young money been signing artist in miami like crazy

i seen a dude the other day posted his young money contract on twitter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

Vancity74 said:
Drake would be still in Toronto if it wasn't for Wayne. FACT.

Drake was on tour off of So Far Gone.

You make it sound like he's the first rapper to tour off a mixtape... what about Currensy, Wiz, etc?

Back
Top Bottom