So T-Pain is the surprise artist Lil Wayne signed to Young Money! vol. WHY?

Originally Posted by D723

Death of Autotune literally killed T-Pain's career.

yes it did!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some of them ym fools need to follow spittas footsteps and go dolo.they can't be making much bread.and all of them ain't getting dolo cds (mixtapes dnt count).I wood bailout

some of them ym fools need to follow spittas footsteps and go dolo.they can't be making much bread.and all of them ain't getting dolo cds (mixtapes dnt count).I wood bailout

T-Pain is a monster song writer...this is a win for young money...anytime you sign someone who can work the boards and work the pen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...people are haters and band wagoners acting like autotune takes away from the mans talent...hes a beast

T-Pain is a monster song writer...this is a win for young money...anytime you sign someone who can work the boards and work the pen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...people are haters and band wagoners acting like autotune takes away from the mans talent...hes a beast

No doubt Nicki Drake and Tyga leaving hands down (give em 2 years max)

Nicki gonna branch off and have her own following just the way she market herself is really heading that way (Barbies, Talk Show, Clothes, Fragrances, Make Up)

Drake gonna roll wit ATF and OVO

Tyga been rantin bout this Last Kings or Lost Kings whatever its called

and yes Pain is talented BUT he hasnt been putting out nothing work talking bout (Young Jeezy syndrome)

Nicki gonna branch off and have her own following just the way she market herself is really heading that way (Barbies, Talk Show, Clothes, Fragrances, Make Up)

and yes Pain is talented BUT he hasnt been putting out nothing work talking bout (Young Jeezy syndrome)

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

people think death of autotune killed tpain's career?
laugh.gif

what has he done since?

Since Death of Autotune was released June 05, 2009 T-Pain has done:

Produced and starred in his own cartoon "Freaknik".
Sung the hook for All I Do is Win which was certified platinum
Sung the hook for Pitbull's "Hey Baby" which peaked at #24
Sold over 2 million of his I AM T-Pain app at Itunes
Dropped Travis McCoy's album on his label

And this was all in between albums. Dudes said Pain fell off because DOA dropped while Pain was in between albums. Its like when dudes said Ether hurt Jay's career even though Jay was "retired" and dropped 2 platinum albums after his retirement.

If T-Pain's career is dead it's certainly not because of DOA. A track that dropped nearly two years ago.

And this was all in between albums. Dudes say Pain

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

people think death of autotune killed tpain's career?
laugh.gif

what has he done since?

Since Death of Autotune was released June 05, 2009 T-Pain has done:

Produced and starred in his own cartoon "Freaknik".
Sung the hook for All I Do is Win which was certified platinum
Sung the hook for Pitbull's "Hey Baby" which peaked at #24
Sold over 2 million of his I AM T-Pain app at Itunes
Dropped Travis McCoy's album on his label

And this was all in between albums. Dudes said Pain fell off because DOA dropped while Pain was in between albums. Its like when dudes said Ether hurt Jay's career even though Jay was "retired" and dropped 2 platinum albums after his retirement.

If T-Pain's career is dead it's certainly not because of DOA. A track that dropped nearly two years ago.

And this was all in between albums. Dudes say Pain

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Nobody cares about Tyga bro. If he leaves his career is over.

Nobody cares about Tyga bro. If he leaves his career is over.

Wayne is the pure reason why their even relevant.
Wayne MADE Drake's buzz.

Same for Nicki.

And that Last Kings #$%% is a Clothing Line. Tyga's already set to drop Careless World this year, Mack and Baby confirmed it. 

Take Care is dropping this summer from Drake, it'll sell mad records. These dudes will be with YM until Wayne hits 35. 

And this TPain talk isn't even official, people swore Lloyd, Chris Brown, and Sean Garrett signed with YM, so I'll wait for official words from other people.

I wouldn't be surprised if them #%*%+@ signed Lucci Lou. 

Wayne is the pure reason why their even relevant.
Wayne MADE Drake's buzz.

Same for Nicki.

And that Last Kings #$%% is a Clothing Line. Tyga's already set to drop Careless World this year, Mack and Baby confirmed it. 

Take Care is dropping this summer from Drake, it'll sell mad records. These dudes will be with YM until Wayne hits 35. 

And this TPain talk isn't even official, people swore Lloyd, Chris Brown, and Sean Garrett signed with YM, so I'll wait for official words from other people.

I wouldn't be surprised if them #%*%+@ signed Lucci Lou. 

Who ever said YM has the 3 hottest rappers out right now
indifferent.gif

I give you Nicki she doin her thing and Wayne dont count (technically he is under the CM branch)

Nobody in YM hotter then Ross, Flocka, & Wiz as far as buzz goes RIGHT NOW! (Drake is declining by the song dude is SOOOOO repetitive)

This whole post is just.......

30t6p3b.gif

Who ever said YM has the 3 hottest rappers out right now
indifferent.gif

I give you Nicki she doin her thing and Wayne dont count (technically he is under the CM branch)

Nobody in YM hotter then Ross, Flocka, & Wiz as far as buzz goes RIGHT NOW! (Drake is declining by the song dude is SOOOOO repetitive)

This whole post is just.......

30t6p3b.gif

^^

its official buddy Pain just shot a video in Tally and Atlanta confirming it

and Tallahassee is really small and if anything goes on in Pain camp I know within hours

^^

and Tallahassee is really small and if anything goes on in Pain camp I know within hours

^^

Nicki, a female rapper... Has bigger buzz/album sales than two of the three artist you named above. (Ross & Flocka).

^^

Nicki, a female rapper... Has bigger buzz/album sales than two of the three artist you named above. (Ross & Flocka).

Back
Top Bottom