So The Dark Knight Wasn't Nominated For Best Picture...............

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

I thought Batman Begins was much better.
QFT.
Don't gte me wrong. Ledger no doubt deserved a nod, but the movie as a whole? Naw.
Hell, Ironman was a better movie.

-J-
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

forget the dark knight how the @@!% did robert downey jr. get a nomination for tropic thunder
sick.gif
saw dude in an interview and he was shocked and almost started cracking up forhow idiotic it is

TDK wasn't "best picture" worthy. IMO i think Slumdog or Benjamin Button is taking it. The Reader was also a great movie.

Gran Torino was good, but I don't think it was in the same level as Slumdog or Benjamin Button. The Wrestler is a sleeper choice as well. It should'vegot the nod.

seriously whats all the hype about slumdog? great movie I wont lie, deserves a nomination AT BEST but shouldnt be winning,anyone with half a brain would knowbenjamin button is clearly getting shafted hard

These blow hards nominate movies that make 8 bucks in the movie theaters and TDK makes 500+ million and doesn't deserve consideration?
indifferent.gif

That's just stupid. But, I suppose I expected it, they are the same way every year no matter what they stay with movies no one has watched.
smh.gif

I think alot of people feel like this. Every year most people are like what I've never saw these movies that are nominated for picture of theyear.

Back
Top Bottom