So the womens say that they don't like a-holes...

Ive been the nice guy at first...then turned into an a hole. why? because GIRLS MAKE you into one.

they dont appreciate what they have at first.

-Dlo
UNDFT

Girls don't make you into %!@*! If you had no balls before you guys' not being able to handle bad situations will only stop them from growing! Grow apair!

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

How old are they? They look super young.
laugh.gif
Are those NTers?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
f7215bee4f1b5b824d19ead27af928d7f13e1fa.gif
06d250f42c7d55dc0fcb6a07bd02972380dc79a.gif
2n0qzxj.gif

laugh.gif
Are those NTers?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2n0qzxj.gif
bc01544d70580cbcd8b6f9e4ae21fef19fd4fbb.gif

Girls don't make you into %!@*! If you had no balls before you guys' not being able to handle bad situations will only stop them from growing! Grow a pair!
LOL @ the "balls" comment, why do girls think their idea of emasculating men actually holds some sort of weight in an argument? Justlike the term "little boy"
laugh.gif

Like girls can handle bad situations any better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?
Hope-she-was-worth-it.jpg

Nobody wants to just be happy nowadays
smh.gif
.. All they want is the instant gratification of winning an argument or defeating another person's self esteemeven if it's for the shortest period of time
tired.gif
That most definitelygoes both ways word to ohsnaps88 , guys I'm looking straight at you when I say that. Plenty of you dudes out there will ruin your girlfriend's job andrelationship with her friends one week because you're mad, then go and try and get back together the next week on some "Let it snowwww" typesteez
smh.gif

Revenge is never free..

See? You're just proving my point. If you're a man, there should be nothing 'emasculating' about what I said. I AM talking about 'littleboys'...If the shoe don't fit, don't put it on. If you were talking !*%+ about skanks, I wouldn't get offended. That ain't me.

u-mad1.jpg

laugh.gif
Are those NTers?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2n0qzxj.gif
bc01544d70580cbcd8b6f9e4ae21fef19fd4fbb.gif
jiggahittinggirl.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Girls don't make you into %!@*! If you had no balls before you guys' not being able to handle bad situations will only stop them from growing! Grow a pair!
LOL @ the "balls" comment, why do girls think their idea of emasculating men actually holds some sort of weight in an argument? Just like the term "little boy"
laugh.gif

Like girls can handle bad situations any better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?
Hope-she-was-worth-it.jpg

Nobody wants to just be happy nowadays
smh.gif
.. All they want is the instant gratification of winning an argument or defeating another person's self esteem even if it's for the shortest period of time
tired.gif
That most definitely goes both ways word to ohsnaps88 , guys I'm looking straight at you when I say that. Plenty of you dudes out there will ruin your girlfriend's job and relationship with her friends one week because you're mad, then go and try and get back together the next week on some "Let it snowwww" type steez
smh.gif

Revenge is never free..
i wish some broad would do that to my car. She would most definitely receive a pipe bomb/molotov cocktail in ther bedroom window

See? You're just proving my point. If you're a man, there should be nothing 'emasculating' about what I said. I AM talking about 'little boys'...If the shoe don't fit, don't put it on. If you were talking !*%+ about skanks, I wouldn't get offended. That ain't me.

u-mad1.jpg
There isn't, and not even the lamest most worthless dude out there will take offense to those tactics anymore. Girls are really under theimpression that works [since they swear men thing exactly like they do], yet the same girls who love using the "little boy" method only mess with"little boys"
laugh.gif
[not you, please post pics BTW]

It seems like good looking women like a-holes more so. They're so used to every dude bending over backwards for them, that when an a-hole comes along theydont know what to do and are intrigued by them.

But seriously.. girls love jerks. I don't get it but hopefully someday will. Girls never admit it either
laugh.gif

This girl speaks the truth.

There isn't, and not even the lamest most worthless dude out there will take offense to those tactics anymore. Girls are really under the impression that works [since they swear men thing exactly like they do], yet the same girls who love using the "little boy" method only mess with "little boys"
laugh.gif
This is all false.
smh.gif
And there is no "method", onlytruth.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jb 11368

It seems like good looking women like a-holes more so. They're so used to every dude bending over backwards for them, that when an a-hole comes along they dont know what to do and are intrigued by them.

But seriously.. girls love jerks. I don't get it but hopefully someday will. Girls never admit it either
laugh.gif
This girl speaks the truth.

This is true of hoodcakes with no self-esteem, but no... I hate girls that don't like nice guys and this is the biggest load of crap I'veever heard. Is that why so many of y'all are running around like you have no damn sense?
laugh.gif
Good grief!

There isn't, and not even the lamest most worthless dude out there will take offense to those tactics anymore. Girls are really under the impression that works [since they swear men thing exactly like they do], yet the same girls who love using the "little boy" method only mess with "little boys"
laugh.gif
This is all false.
smh.gif
And there is no "method", only truth.
laugh.gif
he does bring up a good point tho. It is always the same girls that are always claiming that every dude they date is a "little boy" Itmakes sense that the majority of the time it isnt the guy thas being a "little boy" but the woman is acting like a "little girl"

Originally Posted by ericberry14

laugh.gif
This is all false.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
he does bring up a good point tho. It is always the same girls that are always claiming that every dude they date is a "little boy" It makes sense that the majority of the time it isnt the guy thas being a "little boy" but the woman is acting like a "little girl"
What girls are you applying this to though, and how are they acting like little girls?

laugh.gif
This is all false.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
You mad
laugh.gif
?
576209-xs.jpg

[watermark
mad.gif
]

nt: whats an ahole though? I want a good definition..cuz some of you guys just sound super mad. One thing is seeing some chick with a corny dude and thinkinghe's a D bag, cool w/e I can kinda understand that.. And no, I'm not an ahole that saw this hitting close to home. I just want an honest definition ofahole dude in relationship terms.

laugh.gif
This is all false.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
he does bring up a good point tho. It is always the same girls that are always claiming that every dude they date is a "little boy" It makes sense that the majority of the time it isnt the guy thas being a "little boy" but the woman is acting like a "little girl"
What girls are you applying this to though, and how are they acting like little girls?
im speaking about the girls that claim every guy they date is a "little boy" They act like "little girls" because they blameall of their relationship problems on everybody but themselves. They have the atittude that they are holier than God himself, they refuse to accept that theymight be at fault for their relationship issues.

laugh.gif
This is all false.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
im speaking about the girls that claim every guy they date is a "little boy" They act like "little girls" because they blame all of their relationship problems on everybody but themselves. They have the atittude that they are holier than God himself, they refuse to accept that they might be at fault for their relationship issues.
I can understand that ...with details. That's pretty vague. I could tell you how I feel that men are 'little boys' but saying thatwomen think they are holier than God, can be taken a lot of ways. What do you mean?

Personally, I don't think that I'm holier than God but things are what they are. Some guys just don't have what it takes. They're trying to bea part of a game they don't know the rules to. That's nothing for the next man to get offended over if he's about his business but some justdon't cut it and that's all. I don't waste my time with little boys but seeing as how I don't approach men, I get quite a few 'littleboys' trying to step to me and I don't have time for it when it proves to be not what I want. I know exactly what I want but sometimes, "men"prove to not be the furthest thing from that. I don't want a damn a hole, but I don't want some frilly insecure sissy either.

Back
Top Bottom