So There Is Beef????? Ross Goes In On Jeezy

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I wish this N would hurry up and release TM103...

I was looking forward to some new summer music from Young...hopefully I can atleast get some Winter Music...

He messed up and already did. It was called Trap or Die 2...

...what was that dude THINKING? ...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I wish this N would hurry up and release TM103...

I was looking forward to some new summer music from Young...hopefully I can atleast get some Winter Music...

He messed up and already did. It was called Trap or Die 2...

...what was that dude THINKING? ...
30t6p3b.gif

SMH anyone thinkin Ross is better then Jizzle. I don't believe 90 percent of these rappers but Ross has to be the biggest joke next to Mr Buss it baby. Miami takes the L.

SMH anyone thinkin Ross is better then Jizzle. I don't believe 90 percent of these rappers but Ross has to be the biggest joke next to Mr Buss it baby. Miami takes the L.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

The content of Ross's lyrics is suspect....but buddy can Flow, You gotta respect that

The content of Ross's lyrics is suspect....but buddy can Flow, You gotta respect that

don't nobody give a !@*% about these @+!#*@ personal lives, i just want some dope music...and as of right now
ROZAY > JIZZLE

don't nobody give a !@*% about these @+!#*@ personal lives, i just want some dope music...and as of right now
ROZAY > JIZZLE

I don't care about rappers personal lives that much either but if I'm in the mood for some real street music, I wanna hear it from a real street @*@#+. SMH maybe its just me but I don't wanna hear Trey sing baby makin music if we found out he was gay. Its like edward scissor hands tellin me how to handle myself. The ++!% would you know about it.

I don't care about rappers personal lives that much either but if I'm in the mood for some real street music, I wanna hear it from a real street @*@#+. SMH maybe its just me but I don't wanna hear Trey sing baby makin music if we found out he was gay. Its like edward scissor hands tellin me how to handle myself. The ++!% would you know about it.

Back
Top Bottom