So..Umm...Chet Hanks invited to the cookout or nah? Vol. There will be blood..

:smh: Parents are going to defend their children, tho.
Some folks still looking for acceptance talking about “an invite to the cookout”.....SMH.
First of all...satire dude, damn. Secondly, you understand “invited to the cookout” is a metaphor for US accept him, right? So, I’ll restate it so you can understand. Do YOU accept what he’s doing?

i wouldnt except him for using the n word
but u can legit tell he grew up around black folks
and isnt in the same vein as them other white folks u posted
he doesnt strike me as a person who tries to act any certain way
that just him and how he grew up
i could be wrong
but thats just the vibe i always get from him
Bruh White Chocolate? White Chocolate that went to HS with Randy Moss? He is DEFINITELY the type to use the N word around his friends. He just got enough sense to not say it or anything about it on camera. He know what happened to Jon B..

Im tight. Ive been trying for years to get my patios down and yet sound crazy. While this buffoon prolly got a jamaican dialect coach.

it aint perfect but he more far along than mi.

bomboclot mi yout.

Bruh White Chocolate? White Chocolate that went to HS with Randy Moss? He is DEFINITELY the type to use the N word around his friends. He just got enough sense to not say it or anything about it on camera. He know what happened to Jon B..
oh yeah
but my inital post
was i thought koopa was putting him
in the same vein as vanilla ice and that chet hanks dude

I doubt that Jason Williams uses the N-Word. Non blacks using the N-word is more so the newer generation than older. I'm 33 and non-white kids knew better in the late 90's and early 2000's when I was coming up.
Jay Will from the south too. Mane I doubt very seriously bruhs back then were letting a white dude call them the N word on some cool steez back then. Cold at hooping or not

oh my fault i misread

oh yeah
but my inital post
was i thought koopa was putting him
in the same vein as vanilla ice and that chet hanks dude

Ok now we're on opposite sides.

I DON'T think he uses it.

I also don't think Dirk uses it either.

Dirk2.png

:smh: Parents are going to defend their children, tho.

First of all...satire dude, damn. Secondly, you understand “invited to the cookout” is a metaphor for US accept him, right? So, I’ll restate it so you can understand. Do YOU accept what he’s doing?

I’m not interested in satire or black people begging for the attention of white people at the expense of white people degrading US or spreading white supremacy propaganda. So if you want to buck dance or beg for attention from white people just so YOU can invite them to a so called cookout have at it champ. As the saying goes every BROTHA AIN’T A BROTHA.

I thank you for sharing who you are however. Just so we know who and what we’re working with.

i feel the same way
but he white
so he better not be walking around saying it in the open

A question for the masses..
If a white cat grew up in the hood, specifically a black hood and all his friends we're black is he allowed to use the word "******" ?

A question for the masses..
If a white cat grew up in the hood, specifically a black hood and all his friends we're black is he allowed to use the word "*****s" ?
Not where I’m from...the few non black folk round the way know better than to say that round us ...Don’t matter where they from or who they now

I’m not interested in satire or black people begging for the attention of white people at the expense of white people degrading US or spreading white supremacy propaganda. So if you want to buck dance or beg for attention from white people just so YOU can invite them to a so called cookout have at it champ. As the saying goes every BROTHA AIN’T A BROTHA.

I thank you for sharing who you are however. Just so we know who and what we’re working with.

Bruh are you even reading what being posted? I posted a white man speaking patois, asked Caribbean NTers how they feel about and I’m begging for the attention of white people? Bruh huh? Let me guess, you reading between the lines, I don’t get it, it’s waste of time blah blah blah

You know, yo sho right we not brothers, my daddy don’t post on NT..

and another thing...

I noticed that pic of Dirk...

just cuz you like, have sex with, or marry a black woman you are STILL NOT invited to the “cookout”. And the so-called sista that marries a white boy has given up her black card.

Bruh are you even reading what being posted? I posted a white man speaking patois, asked Caribbean NTers how they feel about and I’m begging for the attention of white people? Bruh huh? Let me guess, you reading between the lines, I don’t get it, it’s waste of time blah blah blah

You know, yo sho right we not brothers, my daddy don’t post on NT..

Yes I’m reading what’s being posted.....more specifically what YOU posted as you are the OP for this thread. With that being said you were called out be it directly or not by me for your buck dancing, you then ask “why me”...and began to cop a plea on some “I’m just asking a question”. Either way both are unacceptable to me and those that understand the plight of black people.

I and knowledgable black people will NEVER accept a white person saying or even feeling confident enough to say or want to say the N word around US. We have self respect and WE aren’t pressed just to have a white person around US just for a so called imaginary cookout. Have some self-respect champ......and if you don’t know NOW you know.

Back
Top Bottom