So..Umm...Chet Hanks invited to the cookout or nah? Vol. There will be blood..

Repost:

Nah

giphy-downsized-large.gif

smh-gif-3.gif
giphy.gif

source.gif

HillBilly Culture.

Lots of farmland.

I never heard anyone consider it the SOUTH but I could see why one WOULD.

I consider anything south of the Mason Dixon “the south”

even though there is a million different cultures in the south. Someone from baton rouge has nothing in common with someone From Roanoke who is probably closer in culture to a hillbilly from PA which I consider the north.

That’s how I see it at least.

and another thing...

I noticed that pic of Dirk...

just cuz you like, have sex with, or marry a black woman you are STILL NOT invited to the “cookout”. And the so-called sista that marries a white boy has given up her black card.
So what about black men who marry white women. Do they have to now settle for the "bbq" as well?

and another thing...

I noticed that pic of Dirk...

just cuz you like, have sex with, or marry a black woman you are STILL NOT invited to the “cookout”. And the so-called sista that marries a white boy has given up her black card.
Race mixing is inevitable man. The more society progress the more it’s likely to happen.

Yes I’m reading what’s being posted.....more specifically what YOU posted as you are the OP for this thread. With that being said you were called out be it directly or not by me for your buck dancing, you then ask “why me”...and began to cop a plea on some “I’m just asking a question”. Either way both are unacceptable to me and those that understand the plight of black people.

I and knowledgable black people will NEVER accept a white person saying or even feeling confident enough to say or want to say the N word around US. We have self respect and WE aren’t pressed just to have a white person around US just for a so called imaginary cookout. Have some self-respect champ......and if you don’t know NOW you know.
You know how I know you full of **** jr? I make a thread about a white man appropriating Caribbean culture basically for laughs and you come in here, do not pass go do not collect $200, straight to attacking another black person. On top of that...still...this thread ain’t even about white people saying the N word. That’s how I know you half reading. Since you want to talk about who some is....are you Caribbean?

1. **** this moron

2. I drove through West Virginia like 2-3 years ago. Can't lie, I was scared as **** when I was getting gas with my little nephew in the car. **** was straight out of a movie. Weirdo country wypipo, some old country white lady asked me some weird questions while pumping gas. That **** is the south to me.

Back
Top Bottom