So wait, Ransom is doing a stretch?

ransom.jpg

I wonder if it's off that Budden $@+@?...

It's a shame what happened to dude...i was %+!%*@@ with him hard from that 03-06 stretch...

Pain & Glory is
pimp.gif

ransom.jpg

I wonder if it's off that Budden $@+@?...

It's a shame what happened to dude...i was %+!%*@@ with him hard from that 03-06 stretch...

Pain & Glory is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Dapper D wrote:

Pain & Glory is
pimp.gif

Word... I still listen to P&G on the reg

I wish dude the best

aint ran thru that Pain & Glory tape in a min...but yea, I echo this.

Grind & Hustle his hardest record tho. I still bump that +%%+ before I go lift....

also kind of a ho move for Buddens to put some of that footage out now if he knew of this beforehand...

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Dapper D wrote:

Pain & Glory is
pimp.gif

Word... I still listen to P&G on the reg

I wish dude the best

aint ran thru that Pain & Glory tape in a min...but yea, I echo this.

Grind & Hustle his hardest record tho. I still bump that +%%+ before I go lift....

also kind of a ho move for Buddens to put some of that footage out now if he knew of this beforehand...

EzFlash26 wrote:

Agree...
Also it's suspect dude gets picked up days after all that %$#* with Budden and his man goes down...

EzFlash26 wrote:

Agree...
Also it's suspect dude gets picked up days after all that %$#* with Budden and his man goes down...

pain and glory was crazy, i like a lot of ran's music.. judging by the charges it looks like he got caught up hustling. hope he comes home soon.

pain and glory was crazy, i like a lot of ran's music.. judging by the charges it looks like he got caught up hustling. hope he comes home soon.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Why isn't Ransom listed under his aliases?
A. not a big enuff rapper for them to care

B. didn't give them a alias, which is smart...why would you want cops knowing your AKA's.

Back
Top Bottom