So we back to stealing sneakers off of peoples feet?

I just got back from Jamaica Ave and while I was there I was hearing stories of people stealing peoples Jordan 11 Concords right off their feet. I overheard this about 3 times while I was there. One kid got held at gun point for them then punched  after he gave them up. NT have we fell back to the 90s of robbing people for sneakers? 

circa 1990
sports-illustrated-sneakers.jpeg

[chuckD] here we go again.[/chuckD]

And then they actually have the nerve to go and brag about it and tell stories like they're cool and about that life for robbing sneakers.

Nah, fam, that just makes you a bum. RT.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

circa 1990
sports-illustrated-sneakers.jpeg

[chuckD] here we go again.[/chuckD]

whats up with the shoes in the cover. They look like the V's but then different

^Pretty sure Jordan brand wouldn't have agreed to having their sneakers on the cover of such a negative topic.

Jordan Brand didn't exsist in 1990 when S.I. ran that cover. They used the likeness of the Air Jordan V in the photo. There probably would have been legal issues with Nike if they had an actual picture.

Yea its sad that people would take someones shoes off their feet. I personally think its gross

Sad..

I think somebody was trying me.. the other day.. yelling at me

WHAT SIZE SHOE ARE YOU!?!?

I laughed in his face..

I wish a dude would try to steal my Jordan 11's I have a concealed gun permit and it would be the last time they do anything in there life

I vividly remember in the 3rd grade when I got those silver Fila Grant Hill IV's for my birthday, some !$##%*% 6th grader tried to snatch em off my feet during lunch.

Proceeded to turn on the burners and ran around the school for a good ten minutes until that bastard got caught up with jake.

Bums.

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Jamaica Ave...Jamaica Coliseum 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
 Nothing new...
son...i HATE the Coliseum, especially on a friday 
Edit: Matter of fact, i haven't seen one dude with concords on in nyc, plenty of girls but not a guy

Parenting, or the lack of it, coupled with the fact the shoes are ridiculously limited and a ton of other variables.

Originally Posted by 4U2C

I wish a dude would try to steal my Jordan 11's I have a concealed gun permit and it would be the last time they do anything in there life

1046719.jpg

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Parenting, or the lack of it, coupled with the fact the shoes are ridiculously limited and a ton of other variables.

Back
Top Bottom