So we back to stealing sneakers off of peoples feet?

this quickly turned into a "Oh you from NY too?" thread
laugh.gif

^^^Relax with the stone face, guy, I go to the ave to buy fitteds all the time, only a 10 minute walk.

^I know i'm safe at my school, but like I said i go to Jamaica Ave to buy hats, i'm not bout to get caught slippin. I was gonna leave them home anyway since the whole campus is gonna be wearing them when I go back to school.

Streets %!%%$% up right now what do you expect?

I remember somebody getting their pair snatched up on the cross bronx bridge on university a couple weeks back.

But chances are if u get violated for your pair you probably didn't deserve them anyway.

Yeah I remember being at the mall, walking around, after I concluded that the 11's were sold out, then I see some dude walking fast with the death look in his eyes with just a box (what store gives you just a box), and remembered that I would rarely wear these, not because they're 11's, but because people will act foul for them

I'm glad my area only acts like this over 11's...

Stories like this also soften the blow of me probably not being able to get the Yeezys...

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Queens is my hometown. Back in 90's, I lived in a nice neighborhood where sneaker thieves didn't pull anything because the only dudes with Jordans always had a German Shepherd with them. Now it's Koreatown.

Flushing is far more Chinatown than it ever was Koreatown.

Still happens though - the PayPal scam is the new robbery at gunpoint.

And St. John's? You're safe, paranoid penguin.
Really I drive through there and its ALL Korean everything 

i was just saying i was gonna drive or jump on the LiRR out there earlier today at work....its been a minute

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

if you frail, dont wear Js

goons will take them.

If you are smaller than 5'8, 140, do not line up for 11s.

im 6 foot 1, 150 pounds, built like kid cudi, and like to take long showers

am i good gee

laugh.gif
i was wearing my solar red lebron 8s, had a dude walk up to me, ask me wat size they were and said if they were his size it would have been a problem for me that night

Originally Posted by luxurious24

laugh.gif
i was wearing my solar red lebron 8s, had a dude walk up to me, ask me wat size they were and said if they were his size it would have been a problem for me that night

pimp.gif

roll.gif

The Concords were so hard to get Michael Jordan himself tried to rob them off me. 
laugh.gif

I remember bein younger and some cat askin me what size I wore. First response was "not yours %#@%+ "
I was thinkin it was a wrap after that smart comment. But dude respected that I had that response and left me alone.

That was the first and last time anyone ever approached me about kicks. You cant be physically and mentally frail when u rockin somethin. Its a bad combo.

And plus, only bum as %+!!%$ rob for kicks off your feet. Real gangsta %+!!%$ aint robbin lil kids for kicks

There will always be scum in the world stealing from others what they cannot attain for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom