So we back to stealing sneakers off of peoples feet?

Originally Posted by Franco23x

The Concords were so hard to get Michael Jordan himself tried to rob them off me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

laugh.gif
i was wearing my solar red lebron 8s, had a dude walk up to me, ask me wat size they were and said if they were his size it would have been a problem for me that night
and u didnt snuff him?
indifferent.gif

I had tha spizikes before they came out on some air randy like stuff and a punkass tried to hit me for them junts in my neighborhood. He only got one shoe tho. The quality was bad on them junts anyways.

Originally Posted by ar916

to be honest i really haven't seen guys rockin the concords at all, 2 girls thats all, either scared or trying to keep it "DS" either way its dumb

I was in NYC for a little over a wk after xmas/release day....only dudes I saw with concords were some young cat by himself paying $450 @ flightclub and a few seats down from me courtside at Knicks/raptors game victor cruz

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
i was wearing my solar red lebron 8s, had a dude walk up to me, ask me wat size they were and said if they were his size it would have been a problem for me that night
and u didnt snuff him?
indifferent.gif
THIS!

real talk, if u soft enuff to get em snatched off your feet then you really don't have any business rocking em in da first place....as bad as it sounds, we going right back to da 80's-90's with da recession.

Even a 6'8 280 dude would give up the shoes ASAP if he had a gun pointed at him. It has nothing to do with being soft

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Even a 6'8 280 dude would give up the shoes ASAP if he had a gun pointed at him. It has nothing to do with being soft
we not quiet there yet, but i hear ya.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Hideous looking shoes

Are you talking about this particular issue of the shoe or every XI in general....Matter of fact either way....
205554_o.gif

laugh.gif
And what did you do after that?

Never understood people stealing other people's shoes, how can you tell if they're your size.
laugh.gif

I know they'd probably flip but damn they used.

I remember I almost got took for my Pumps back in the day in BK, luckily my older brother was posted up on the block and came to my rescue, LOL!!

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by ar916

team flushtown 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol....kids...
I was born in Flushing back when NYH was Booth Memorial Hospital, 1986 
pimp.gif
It was still Booth in 93 lol
Edit: Apparently im wrong, the hospital changed its name in 93 lol. My mom always referred to it as Booth though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

real talk, if u soft enuff to get em snatched off your feet then you really don't have any business rocking em in da first place....as bad as it sounds, we going right back to da 80's-90's with da recession.

that recession talk is getting played out, 09 was a recession as I recall taking wifey out on Valentines to Macaroni Grill and being one of four couples there................

I think this Jordan debacle just showed that at the end of the day the money isnt as high as people would like or even had at a time, but people aren't STRUGGLING like they want you to believe...

Back
Top Bottom